Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything (1062 Views)

Breaking News- Presidential Election Might Be Annulled Exclusive: Fear Of Presi / Youths In Anambra Kill Cow And Enjoyed Nsala Day After Boycotting Election / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Iykmann(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
My support for Biafra is 100%.But the need to boycott the anambra election is what i don't understand,because certain percent of people will vote and a winner would be declared.

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Iykmann:
My support for Biafra is 100%.But the need to boycott the anambra election is what i don't understand,because certain percent of people will vote and a winner would be declared.

They boycott is not about who gets elected, Biafran supporters are not majorly interested in who becomes the Governor of Anambra state.

They aim of the boycott is show Nigerians and the world at large that Biafrans have rejected Nigeria and its political process

OFE NSALA!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Horlufemi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
gidgiddy:

They boycott is not about who gets elected, Biafran supporters are not majorly interested in who becomes the Governor of Anambra state.

They aim of the boycott is show Nigerians and the world at large that Biafrans have rejected Nigeria and its political process

OFE NSALA!

smh

APC will now enter and you'll be crying Hausa Fulani are putting in people to Lord over you.
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Horlufemi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Iykmann:

Wisdom dey your head
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Ajibel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Iykmann:

You are not a Biafran. You're just another Afonja if you vote on Ofe Nsala day!

4 Likes

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Horlufemi:

smh

APC will now enter and you'll be crying Hausa Fulani are putting in people to Lord over you.

Hausa-Fulani are already Lords of Nigeria no matter who is governor of Anambra. They own Nigeria. One legal way to fight them is to boycott all future elections

OFE NSALA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by manci(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
igbo Christian are the evils behind Nigeria progress one by one you will end up like nnamdi the missed lion
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Yyeske(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
gidgiddy:

Hausa-Fulani are already Lords of Nigeria no matter who is governor of Anambra. They own Nigeria. One legal way to fight them is to boycott all future elections

OFE NSALA!

Nairalanders please I don't understand this post, does boycotting an election give anyone victory over another? I just asked I can't just understand this post.
Even those who can't afford Nsala soup at mama Nkechi's restaurant will be shouting Nsala upandan.
You started with no election, ndi Anambra called your bluff.
Some of you threatened violence that day of election, we still called your bluff.
You later started with news of soldiers killing voters on the day of election if they come out to vote, we called your bluff

Now it is to fight your imaginary enemies that is the latest propaganda. It won't work.
Why has radio Biafra being off air for almost two weeks now to propagate their propaganda or have they run short of ideas on the way forward?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Blue3k(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Nairalanders please I don't understand this post, does boycotting an election give anyone victory over another? I just asked I can't just understand this post.
Even those who can't afford Nsala soup at mama Nkechi's restaurant will be shouting Nsala upandan.
You started with no election, ndi Anambra called your bluff.
Some of you threatened violence that day of election, we still called your bluff.
You later started with news of soldiers killing voters on the day of election if they come out to vote, we called your bluff

Now it is to fight your imaginary enemies that is the latest propaganda. It won't work.
Why has radio Biafra being off air for almost two weeks now to propagate their propaganda or have they run short of ideas on the way forward?

Don't convince them to change. I'm only saving quotes for later. The boycott going to flop because they are scared of APC taking over. Next they know the elections hold no matter what. I predict 40-50% turn out like usual. IPOB saying the turnout will be 10-30%.
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Yyeske(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Don't convince them to change. I'm only saving quotes for later. The boycott going to flop because they are scared of APC taking over. Next they know the elections hold no matter what. I predict 40-50% turn out like usual. IPOB saying the turnout will be 10-30%.
Exactly what those illiterates don't understand
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Turnout in Anambra election has always be low. in 2013 the turnout was less than 26%.

2 Likes

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by iSlayer: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
The election will be boycotted in the state. The essence is to drive home the point that Biafrans are tired of the Nigerian setup/government. It will be a BIG statement.. After the successful exercise on Nov 18. the action will be replicated across all Biafran territory. But of course ninnies can't understand this simple analogy and are too bereft to see the BIGGER picture, That's why they're here posting rubbish and "exchanging stupidity".
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Election boycott will not achieve anything

People will vote and a winner will be declared

At best the only thing the boycott will achieve is an APC victory

That will simply amount to cutting off your nose to spite your face

Anambra people should go and vote and ignore IPOB on this matter
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by loveth360(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
When your enemy advice you pls do the opposite,when my fellow yoruba are telling you why you should vote and how apc will do this,my brother watch your back,have you ever seen them in support of what will favour you guys.
Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by TheKingdom: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
krendo:
Election boycott will not achieve anything

People will vote and a winner will be declared

At best the only thing the boycott will achieve is an APC victory

That will simply amount to cutting off your nose to spite your face

Anambra people should go and vote and ignore IPOB on this matter

An APC victory is nothing to fear. Don't you know that that is exactly very good for Biafran referendum and support. Imagine another useless governor imposed on the people that will start erecting statues of maybe Buhari or Abacha...

SAY NO TO STUPID ELECTION
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Ochinex(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Exactly what those illiterates don't understand

Lmao see kettle calling pot black.. smh undecided
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Xb4Real: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
When Biafrans resolved to boycott the election, it doesn't mean they expect the FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT ZOO GOVERNMENT not to do their usual election rigging and all their tricks, it's only to demonstrate their resolves on the issue of achieving the sovereign states of Biafra.
So all you Zombies shud stay off this tread with ur stupidity. Who are you trying to convince odawise? APC is going to rule ova Anambra State. Funny. like they ain't the ones ruling already? Who does Obiano receive command from oda dan de Sudanese Jubril at Aso Rock.
Be it Tony Nwoye, the cultists. Obiano, the senseless drunk, we don't give a bleep who the zoo gov installs there. All we want is to demonstrate our resolve by having the whole Biafran land sit at home on the 18th of Nov and den go ahead to fix date for referendum few days after the successful exercise.
BUNCH OF FOOLS.
We Biafrans are too wise and enlightened to be deceived by y'all.
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Xb4Real:
When Biafrans resolved to boycott the election, it doesn't mean they expect the FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT ZOO GOVERNMENT not to do their usual election rigging and all their tricks, it's only to demonstrate their resolves on the issue of achieving the sovereign states of Biafra.
So all you Zombies shud stay off this tread with ur stupidity. Who are you trying to convince odawise? APC is going to rule ova Anambra State. Funny. like they ain't the ones ruling already? Who does Obiano receive command from oda dan de Sudanese Jubril at Aso Rock.
Be it Tony Nwoye, the cultists. Obiano, the senseless drunk, we don't give a bleep who the zoo gov installs there. All we want is to demonstrate our resolve by having the whole Biafran land sit at home on the 18th of Nov and den go ahead to fix date for referendum few days after the successful exercise.
BUNCH OF FOOLS.
We Biafrans are too wise and enlightened to be deceived by y'all.
Yeah piece of cake
Re: Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything by Michael004: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Na them sabi

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus WelcomeS Delegates To Abuja... / Between PMB And GEJ, Who Is The Most Clueless? / Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Donald Duke 2019. What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.