Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (59867 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Businessman1986(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.

Do you judge so quickly based on a media report? She could be telling the truth or she could be fabricating for reasons known to her. Without anybody to back her story, what happens? Unverifiable accusations should be held up to scrutiny so innocents don't suffer unjustly.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Originalsly: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm....Enjoy every Moment....a clear invitation to the eggshell head uncle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by mostwantedguy: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
DJ please play Taylor Swift's-- Look what you made me do. Konji na bastard!!!

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by cescky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=dollyjoy post=61851925] She did nothing wrong.[/quot

So it's ok to end a man's life...On " allegations" of rape?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Xda59:

That is premeditated murder

Nope.
Premeditated if she brought and kept the stone to kill him.
She and her legal team can argue the stone was in the room to serve as a wedge for the door; extra stand for an unbalanced table/bed; bathing stone to wash hard scaled feet...

Involuntary manslaughter is it

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by emerazz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
enonche85:

Just though of ur observation,...what is a stone doing in her room?

swears... undecided
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by HerXLNC(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
What is stone doing in the bedroom?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by NaeChris: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Alright Tina, you killed your uncle in self defense because he tried to rape you.

Brilliant!

But, you should have reported the incident to the police and not try to run away.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Why she no go run? Is police her friend?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Kemillion(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
First she said she kicked the deceased in the genital, and he started struggling with her, imagine such lie, to forcefully kick a man in the genitals that alone means half-dead, how can someone in such condition struggle again still to have a canal knowledge? secondly, she said she immediately saw a stone, please was it in that living room that she was sleeping that the stone was? cuz the incident didn't happen outside. she is lying though she's from my extraction (tribe) I want the case to be investigated modernly. thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
u say so but not the law
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
We never know the uncle's story
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by marunga(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
why ms Friday killed Mr Sunday na?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
I smell lies in her expostulations, she's been living with said uncle for sometime now and was aware of his advances why send the son on errand to give room to the uncle? since the dead man is not around to defend himself a thorough investigation should be carried out to ferret out the truth of the matter......... Just passing by.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Franzinni:
Her shirt says " enjoy my moment " .....maybe the uncle mistook her motive for wearing it ...haha...
Enjoy EVERY moment. Look again
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
may God bless you!
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by uchedydy: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.

You must be very silly, useless girl. A life is lost and you say she did nothing wrong. Did you hear the man's side of the story. Or u think people are still blind to the cover up people women use rape to do now. They slap you, it was due to an assault on them, you slap them, it's an assault still. Fool!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
gypsey:
i believe everthing that poor innocent girl have said. now, detective can you tell why a young girl would kill her uncle if the uncle is nice to her.

I would have killed the bastard myself.
possibly the same reason some guys kill people they know who may have been nice to them or not. Possibly the same reason some women have killed people they know, including babies and little kids just because they aren't theirs.

Gender doesn't make anyone less capable of crime. Humans are capable of the best and the worst, and at times defying reason.

The issue is not whether her was nice to her but whether she killed him as a spur-of-the-moment act of self-defence or whether it was planned. The part about the stone makes the latter seem more likely.

She may or may not have been attacked sexually, but what definitely happened is that she killed him, deceived his little son and tried to run away.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by limamintruth: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
chigoizie7:
I don't subscribe to rape, in fact any form of abuse is a big no for me.

However, according to the report. It said, " she sent the victims son to go buy sugar " and then lay down , only for the uncle to try doing the needful, which attracted her kicking his balls. Yes, this is good.

What I don't understand is where she picked the stone with which she hit him with, them de keep stones inside room? Or house as the case may be.
Perhaps the said uncle tried raping her outside the house.

Please I am not understanding.

Just like some one already said. She kept the stone in the house/ room( not small stone ooh, because it said SMASHED). And then sent his little boy of 10 years old to go buy sugar at around 8.30pm. And after killing him ( self defense) she convinced the little boy to shut up , locked the house and then attempts to run away.

Please I am not understanding this for the second time.

Now she said he tried to rape her. To play both victim and gender card.

I do not support rape or any form of abuse in anyway. But this case? Abeg ee get as ee be.

If only she gets a good lawyer, she may most likely walk free.
Self defence is a good defence for murder in the Criminal Code.
And her lawyer can argue that she panicked at the time, which made her take the drastic decision of leaving the scene abruptly instead of alerting the police.
Note that in criminal cases like this, the burden of proof rest on the prosecution, and the law requires that the prosecution proves its case against the accused beyond reasonable doubt. Which is not an easy thing to do in the absence of forensics & other advanced technologies to assist the Police in properly ascertaining her guilt.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by iswallker(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
in which country?

She killed her uncle.

Na family matter.

Na non appearance of witness and IPO go stall this case till its struck out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
Do u hav authentic evidence to support ur statement
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Shirer(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
None should exonerate her until investigation has been concluded.
Uncle's been trying to rape you, they use rope tie you join the house?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
a woman can kill any man and claim its rape and the police would never investigate whether there was a torn clothe or some marks on the body as evidence of struggle
too bad we cant get the man's side of the story

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by limamintruth: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's manslaughter, it's very difficult to escape at least some jail time.

She needs a good laywer

There's nothing like manslaughter. If her self defence plea scales thru in Court, she walks free; as it leads to an acquittal.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Franzinni:
Her shirt says " enjoy my moment " .....maybe the uncle mistook her motive for wearing it ...haha...
undecided
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by dracool: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
where did the stone used came about?..... abi a stone is now part of our ornamental materials inside the room?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Paschy88(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Make una do una yeye investigation leave the girl joor.

Shey the man's body was found in her room. What was he doing there if not to rape her??..

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by bekpo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
thorpido:
If only they could carry out forensic investigations and ascertain that indeed there was a scuffle and the incidence was accidental,then she should be spared.

Don't know what rapists stand to gain by forcing their way.

Poor her, I just left Enugu yesterday and I had been in the new heaven police station briefly for a different matter. If I had an info about this case, we would have taken over the matter and offer her free legal service.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bahddo:
possibly the same reason some guys kill people they know who may have been nice to them or not. Possibly the same reason some women have killed people they know, including babies and little kids just because they aren't theirs.

Gender doesn't make anyone less capable of crime. Humans are capable of the best and the worst, and at times defying reason.

The issue is not whether her was nice to her but whether she killed him as a spur-of-the-moment act of self-defence or whether it was planned. The part about the stone makes the latter seem more likely.

She may or may not have been attacked sexually, but what definitely happened is that she killed him, deceived his little son and tried to run away.

yes! she killed him under what circumstances? and if he did attack her he deserves death, she tried to run away because she was afraid perhaps. i mean, how do people feel or react when they realise they ve just killed their uncle? this girl needs counselling and rehabilitation not prosecution, judgement or prison.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
bekpo:

Poor her, I just left Enugu yesterday and I had been in the new heaven police station briefly for a different matter. If I had an info about this case, we would have taken over the matter and offer her free legal service.
well... go back there and do something! to help this poor girl i will pay you if it will help.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by bekpo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
gypsey:
well... go back there and do something! to help this poor girl i will pay you if it will help.

We have established contact already with them and have indicated our interest in d matter. We will do d best we could to assist her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.