Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (59883 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Franzinni:
Her shirt says " enjoy my moment " .....maybe the uncle mistook her motive for wearing it ...haha...

"enjoy every moment"

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
bekpo:

We have established contact already with them and have indicated our interest in d matter. We will do d best we could to assist her.
thank you! very much!
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Augustap(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Some forensic tests should be carried out, so dt the girl will be vindicated. I just hope she's telling the truth.
Some relatives nd incest be like 5&6
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
limamintruth:

There's nothing like manslaughter. If her self defence plea scales thru in Court, she walks free; as it leads to an acquittal.

It's man slaughter.

Self defence no dey this one ooo. There's no one there wen they fought.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Any witness?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Konji is wicked o, but the babe could have reported to the police.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by okwuvic(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
How to create a bootable USB drive for Windows XP With Rufus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstqXX7g-4
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by GrandpaYung(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
My own is "WHAT IS A STONE DOING INSIDE YOUR ROOM NNE?".

If it were a Chair, Shoe or other objects which are meant to be in the room this thing for no dey confusing laidis.

But if your saying the truth. Then sombody ressurrect that MF, He needs to be killed a 2nd time. angry angry
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
fkj950ax:

Nope.
Premeditated if she brought and kept the stone to kill him.
She and her legal team can argue the stone was in the room to serve as a wedge for the door; extra stand for an unbalanced table/bed; bathing stone to wash hard scaled feet...

Involuntary manslaughter is it

Ok i hear u. If it is that easy there wouldn't be any prisoner. The girl is done!
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Franzinni: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
ashjay001:

"enjoy every moment"
nah joke ooo...

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
gypsey:
yes! she killed him under what circumstances? and if he did attack her he deserves death, she tried to run away because she was afraid perhaps. i mean, how do people feel or react when they realise they ve just killed their uncle? this girl needs counselling and rehabilitation not prosecution, judgement or prison.

You selfish thing. She killed somebody's father and you are saying she needs counselling instead of prosecution. Would you have said this if the man was related to you?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
dracool:
where did the stone used came about?..... abi a stone is now part of our ornamental materials inside the room?

Did you read anywhere that the man was found inside her room?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by jemmabond(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Good. Somebody give this girl a medal.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The funniest part of it is that most males here believe her lies. For the umpteenth time, most young males of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. They just live their lives to worship pussy.

A female beast took the law into her own hands to snuff life out of a promising young man, deceived the poor victims foolish son and was about to escape before being apprehended.

And I see foolish men here supporting her. With the level of intelligence most males exhibit here, you don't need a prophet to know why women are getting stronger and men are getting weaker!

Questions for the fools who support her.

1, How come all this happened when the 10 year old foolish boy was conveniently sent out.

2, Don't they have neighbors? How come nobody heard them fighting? When she kicked the man at the groin, did he not shout?
3, Who has she reported to before about the man making amourous moves on her?
4, If she killed the man in self defence why was she running away instead of going to the police to make a report? Simple she was guilty of murder!

If you are a man and still supporting the brutal murder of your fellow man by a female beast, may you die a similar death with nobody to shed a tear for you.

God will continue to bless you my brother. Naija men are now forming romantic to the extent they think women can't hurt a fly; the man is always at fault even if a woman shot him in broad daylight without any provocation. It baffles me how naija men now see the same women who throw innocent new born babies in the pit every single day like God himself who cannot do anything evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.

stoopeed cow. How did you know that. Where you present when the man died?

Oloriburuku
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
How could we substantiate your story since the deceased is gone with no witness available. Rape is a serious crime and you could plead for self defense but unfortunately there's no evidence from any witness to prove your allegations. You need a very good attorney, otherwise you may spend your entire life behind bars for manslaughter.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Sexyolori(f): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
logic doesn't apply in law..she is going to jail
How about self defence?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by fatboyslym007: 3:10am On Oct 29, 2017
My take.
1) You send a 10year old to buy you sugar between the 8:00 to 8:30pm. Any normal parent would be happy.
2) You hit the man in the groin, I would examine the body for damages.
3) how did you get the stone to hit the man, was the stone by your side?
4) while sexual assault maybe plausible, I'll still look at the possibility of a premeditated murder.
5) the easiest way a lady can get away with things is to accuse a man of sexual assault.

Murder theories
1) I believe the man was angry at her sending his son on an errand that late. Proceeded to scold her n it turned ugly.
2) A premeditated murder, sent the boy on an errand, n proceeded to kill d victim. In the case I'll look for motives
(sexual assault, history of drug usage, relationship history with the man, etc).
3) her story doesn't add up that much.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
gypsey:
yes! she killed him under what circumstances? and if he did attack her he deserves death, she tried to run away because she was afraid perhaps. i mean, how do people feel or react when they realise they ve just killed their uncle? this girl needs counselling and rehabilitation not prosecution, judgement or prison.
smh. Simply because the dead man cannot tell his side of the story, he definitely deserved death. Misplaced empathy.

You don't know what she needs. You were not there when it happened. All you have is her story which may be true or outright lies like the ones she told the little cousin. Her claims have to verified first, she can't escape prosecution.

Anyone can cook up an attempted rape tale. I don't buy such tales that are only told when the storyteller needs to escape the consequences of her actions.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Xda59:

You selfish thing. She killed somebody's father and you are saying she needs counselling instead of prosecution. Would you have said this if the man was related to you?
Yes! i would have said that, if the man is related to me, infact i would have said that if i was the person killed by the girl, i would said that if it was my father.

But people who are related to me and I don't go about raping young girls and if they do they deserve to die! infact i would kill them myself.

now would you have said this if it was your daughter who was raped by her uncle?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Bahddo:
smh. Simply because the dead man cannot tell his side of the story, he definitely deserved death. Misplaced empathy.

You don't know what she needs. You were not there when it happened. All you have is her story which may be true or outright lies like the ones she told the little cousin. Her claims have to verified first, she can't escape prosecution.

Anyone can cook up an attempted rape tale. I don't buy such tales that are only told when the storyteller needs to escape the consequences of her actions.
so your suggestion is, lock a 14 years old suspect victim of rape up and throw away the keys? how then have that solved the problem?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The funniest part of it is that most males here believe her lies. For the umpteenth time, most young males of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. They just live their lives to worship pussy.

A female beast took the law into her own hands to snuff life out of a promising young man, deceived the poor victims foolish son and was about to escape before being apprehended.

And I see foolish men here supporting her. With the level of intelligence most males exhibit here, you don't need a prophet to know why women are getting stronger and men are getting weaker!

Questions for the fools who support her.

1, How come all this happened when the 10 year old foolish boy was conveniently sent out.

2, Don't they have neighbors? How come nobody heard them fighting? When she kicked the man at the groin, did he not shout?
3, Who has she reported to before about the man making amourous moves on her?
4, If she killed the man in self defence why was she running away instead of going to the police to make a report? Simple she was guilty of murder!

If you are a man and still supporting the brutal murder of your fellow man by a female beast, may you die a similar death with nobody to shed a tear for you.
bla bla bla bla bla! i support the poor innocent victim, if you don't condenm the rape of a 14 years old girl may all your children be raped, just because you don't agree with other people's opinion doesn't make them useless, the man deserved to die! i would have killed him myself and people like you who are supporting him, bite my ass! angry
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
gypsey:
so your suggestion is, lock a 14 years old suspect victim of rape up and throw away the keys? how then have that solved the problem?
that's how you understood my post, including "verify her claims first"? Amazing. Well done.

Don't try to go 'strawman' on me though. An adult killed someone and you want her to just be allowed to walk away free because she CLAIMS she was attacked.

He has been making advances but she remained in the house and even sent the only other person (who could have been a deterrent or at least a witness) in the house away to buy sugar, leaving her alone with the dreaded rapist. Somehow there was a big-enough stone nearby in the house waiting to be used.

Smooth tale, but it doesn't add up. No one was there to confirm her story, so it has to be verified. Interpret that however way you wish.

NB: The lady isn't 14 years old. Her age was mentioned like 3 times. I thought you even read the post.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
@Donjazzy12 you didn't even ask where the "stone" came from... since she was in "her room"

Honestly the way guys reason nowadays weakns me , So many ignorant people.

The ability to "objectively" assess a situation is lacking
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Bahddo:
that's how you understood my post, including "verify her claims first"? Amazing. Well done.

Don't try to go 'strawman' on me though. An adult killed someone and you want her to just be allowed to walk away free because she CLAIMS she was attacked.

He has been making advances but she remained in the house and even sent the only other person (who could have been a deterrent or at least a witness) in the house away to buy sugar, leaving her alone with the dreaded rapist. Somehow there was a big-enough stone nearby in the house waiting to be used.

Smooth tale, but it doesn't add up. No one was there to confirm her story, so it has to be verified. Interpret that however way you wish.

NB: The lady isn't 14 years old. Her age was mentioned like 3 times. I thought you even read the post.
makes sense, i may have mixed up the Ages from another thread were i read a nigerian soldier raped a 14 years old girl, either way justice should be Applied Amicably.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2017
LorDBolton:
@Donjazzy12 you didn't even ask where the "stone" came from... since she was in "her room"

Honestly the way guys reason nowadays weakns me , So many ignorant people.

The ability to "objectively" assess a situation is lacking
Another excellent point! It just amazes the way some guys reason. It is like young ladies of nowadays are way smarter than the guys.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
gypsey:
bla bla bla bla bla! i support the poor innocent victim, if you don't condenm the rape of a 14 years old girl may all your children be raped, just because you don't agree with other people's opinion doesn't make them useless, the man deserved to die! i would have killed him myself and people like you who are supporting him, bite my ass! angry
Needless to say, you just confirmed my worry about the level of intelligence of most male youths in our time.

Where did you read that the murderer was 14 years?

Where did you read that she was raped?

I am just shaking my head sadly at your level of comprehension.

Who confirmed that the man has been making advances on her?

How come all these happened when SHE sent the mans son to go and buy Sugar?

How come a stone was in her room to be used on the mans skull?

And in all these obvious lies, the man is not even alive to defend himself.

This is a classic case of murder.
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Needless to say, you just confirmed my worry about the level of intelligence of most male youths in our time.

Where did you read that the murderer was 14 years?

Where did you read that she was raped?

I am just shaking my head sadly at your level of comprehension.

Who confirmed that the man has been making advances on her?

How come all these happened when SHE sent the mans son to go and buy Sugar?

How come a stone was in her room to be used on the mans skull?

And in all these obvious lies, the man is not even alive to defend himself.

This is a classic case of murder.

if it's a clear case of murder! what would be the motive? detective!
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Danielalhassan66(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Konji.

Putting men in trouble since the days of David.
bad mouth
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Danielalhassan66(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
she try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.