Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... (1972 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by sarrki(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
The headache of the wailing wailers

The nightmare of wailers hero

The conqueror of PDP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by newbornmacho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Useless dirty teeth man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by sarrki(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
newbornmacho:
Useless dirty teeth man

Early signs of Demen.....t...i...a

Watch out

It may block the upper censor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by Oloripelebe: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by Mallamkay001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tinubu has finally buried his pride in shame and cooperated with Bukola Saraki,someone who understands d game better. GBA fun oga e!

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by sarrki(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mallamkay001:
Tinubu has finally buried his pride in shame and cooperated with Bukola Saraki,someone who understands d game better. GBA fun oga e!

Someone that singlehandedly send your hero

Also block the means of livelihood for online wailers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by newbornmacho(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
sarrki:

Early signs of Demen.....t...i...a

Watch out

It may block the upper censor
Tinubu is a nasty Bastard. Live with it.
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by vengertime: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
I like how Tinubu have humbled himself. He's lucky he's no longer associated with this government of crooks
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by kn23h(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

Lol children on this board sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by gurunlocker: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
sarrki:

Someone that singlehandedly send your hero

Also block the means of livelihood for online wailers

Are you kidding me? Is that the reason why you open the thread? someone that is mute for a very long time now because he realized the dunce he sold to the country.

Not sure you have any shame, hope you've been paid your BMC salary because it's really hard defending your pay lord these days with your Co zombies.
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
sarrki:
The headache of the wailing wailers

The nightmare of wailers hero

The conqueror of PDP

Our problem is not with Jagaban but Buhari
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by FarahAideed: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Now the forces are aligning for good to throwaway the lunatic from Daura #operationanythingbutbuhari
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by Oluwadare: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mallamkay001:
one thing have learned in Nigeria politics is that, as a politician no matter what you must have a strong position in the affairs of the country to serve as your trade Value any day. Otherwise, you would be dumped to one corner and render you irrelevant in the space of political rotation (I.e four years cycle)

Had it been Mr. Saraki isn't the senate president today I don't know where he would have been by now after that trial with CCT. That seat gave him the ultimate choice to negotiate his way out. I now see reason why Mr. Tinubu was also fighting to be VP prior to presidential election in 2015...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by BakireBulmaker: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Where are the looonatic flatiyeasterners

The brothers are at peace with each other against their wish. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by sarrki(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

The real bastard is know where to be found

I mean Mazi

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by newbornmacho(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
sarrki:

The real bastard is know where to be found

I mean Mazi
tinubu is a nasty bastard
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Where are the looonatic flatiyeasterners

The brothers are at peace with each other against their wish. grin

You sound like a nationalist
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by BakireBulmaker: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
sarrki:

You sound like a nationalist

How?
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by disumusa: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mallamkay001:
if you can recall your memory tinubu attended akeredolu of ondo inauguration unlike Igbos with eibos politics of bitterness remember azikuwe and ojuiku did not talk till both flnally die
Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
newbornmacho:
Useless dirty teeth man
The man has turned Lagosians to slave through his tax company and tool gates

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tinubu And Ben Bruce At Saraki Daughter's Wedding... by newbornmacho(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
DutchBruh:

The man has turned Lagosians to slave through his tax company and tool gates
I swear I tire.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha / Dr Matthew Chima Amadi Deconstructs Festus Keyamo On Twitter / Labour Strike: Head Of Service Orders Workers To Resume At Duty Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.