Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) (1500 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
I Will Unseat Obiano. - Nwoye.

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the November 18 Anambra governorship election, Dr. Tony Nwoye, has assured that the party will win the poll without rigging.

He said APC had what it took to unseat the incumbent governor, Willie Obiano.

Nwoye gave the assurance at the weekend, while addressing party faithful at a stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

He said it was only those who were not sure of victory that resorted to rigging.“Rigging is not possible in this election; votes must count.

It is going to be one man one vote. APC will win this election convincingly and at all cost. APGA would be the complainant while APC would be the defendant after the election,” he stated.

He condemned the propaganda being peddled by the ruling party in the state by branding APC a northern party, insisting that none of the party stalwarts in the state were strangers; all were indigenes.

Dr Tony Nwoye's Interview on Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvnXB60dk8

Dr Nwoye's brief remarks at the flagoff :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjY5gAAGag

Dr Tony Nwoye declaring that Obiano is Thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-ll-unseat-obiano-nwoye.html

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by shaibu123: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
I hear you AYAKA NSUGBE NILE

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2017
shaibu123:
I hear you AYAKA NSUGBE NILE

Tony's supreme confidence in winning the election fair and square have brought serious fear in the hearts of the Gang three thieves: Obi, Obiano and Obaze

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2017
And after he wins what exactly will happen to Anambara.... the devil u know is better than the angel u never know....

This was how Buhari was voted in...everybody just want jonathan out but forgot to check his sucessor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 3:13am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
And after he wins what exactly will happen to Anambara.... the devil u know is better than the angel u never know....

This was how Buhari was voted in...everybody just want jonathan out but forgot to check his sucessor

The next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, will. permanently bring to an end the mindless stealing of hundreds of billions of naira of Anambra Commonwealth, by the gang of three thieves Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG Obaze.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

The next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, will. permanently bring to an end the mindless stealing of hundreds of billions of naira of Anambra Commonwealth, by the gang of three thieves Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG Obaze.
Lol merely looking at Nwoye... He looks like a theif already.. Pls find another job

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2017
tony is still a youth
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 5:22am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Lol merely looking at Nwoye... He looks like a theif already.. Pls find another job

Are you too lazy or you don't have data to watch the video, where our next declared that both Thief Obiano and kid wife have stolen more than all SE governors combined.

If you are not Igbo get an Igbo friend to interpret for you.
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by lovere: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Ha ha ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2017
lovere:

Ha ha ha ha ha

He who laughs last .....

The next governor of Anambra is not a beauty contest. Get serious.
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by lovere: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

He who laughs last .....

The next governor of Anambra is not a beauty contest. Get serious.
My dear it looks like you are one of Tony nwoyes online media attack dogs. Apc and Tony nwoye can and will never rule anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by DrGoodman: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Each time I look at Tony Nwoye, I see the face of a tout and cultist. This criminal should be in Kuje and not Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by DrGoodman: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

Are you too lazy or you don't have data to watch the video, where our next declared that both Thief Obiano and kid wife have stolen more than all SE governors combined.

Why is it that all the people promoting Thief Tony Nwoye are not Igbo people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Why is it that all the people promoting Thief Tony Nwoye are not Igbo people?

Ya right the following are not "Igbo"

Fmr Gov Chris Ngige
Senator Andy Uba
Billionaire Arthur Eze
Billionaire Emeka Ofor

And millions of their supporters.

How many supporters do you have?

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it.
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by webgenius234(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2017
let the drama begin...

meanwhile run from naijataxi...its scam
http://www.naijaict.com/2017/10/12-proofs-naijataxi-is-scamfraud-ponzi.html
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by BrokenTV: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

Are you trying to tell us that Tony Nwoye will not still anambra government money if elected which is impossible. Nwoye stealing will be worse than the above-mentioned people. We don't need a disaster in anambra state Tony will only win when apga is able to win in Kano state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

PLS travel to Imo and Abia and see how a state that has a theif governor looks like.... This agbero go and look for another job don't draw Anambra state to this STATES I mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

PLS travel to Imo and Abia and see how a state that has a theif governor looks like.... This agbero go and look for another job don't draw Anambra state to this STATES I mentioned.

You don't have data to watch the video where our next governor Dr Nwoye, declared that Thief Obiano is a thief?

Get a real job or start a biz so you buy data.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

Ya right the following are not "Igbo"

Fmr Gov Chris Ngige
Senator Andy Uba
Billionaire Arthur Eze
Billionaire Emeka Ofor

And millions of their supporters.

How many supporters do you have?

Deal with it.

Fmr Gov Chris Ngige
Senator Andy Uba
Billionaire Arthur Eze
Billionaire Emeka Ofor

See the way u mentioned them... I want you to visualize how Anambra was when this men where giving a bit opportunity to be governor of Anambra state and then Visualize Anambara Today. We rejected Ngige many times, Andy Uba is a no go area with his brother... Now all them former criminal came under one broom and brought another theif and agbero we rejected last time under PDP and u tell me if we give this men Anambra just one month with the frustration in their political carrier they won't turn Anambra to a cash point office..

Abeg no mention Any of them again before I vex where I dey.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

You don't have data to watch the video where our next governor Dr Nwoye, declared that Thief Obiano is a thief?

U know I tried watching him last time and he sound like an Agbero with 0% English coherence.

So I vow not to waste my mb again repeating same mistake. Anyway am allergic to illiterate politicians..

I still insist u find another job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2017
This man is too desperate for my liking abeg,
You can't win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

U know I tried watching him last time and he sound like an Agbero with 0% English coherence.

So I vow not to waste my mb again repeating same mistake. Anyway am allergic to illiterate politicians..

I still insist u find another job

Osyabj has been wasting his time marketing an unmarketable illiterate cultist and a hardened cultist called Tony. Is good that people are telling him the bitter truth now.

APC made a huge mistake when they gave their ticket to a well known school dropout who was rusticated in the university due to cultist. APC would have come 2nd in election but with Tony the party shall come 3rd.
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

See the way u mentioned them... I want you to visualize how Anambra was when this men where giving a bit opportunity to be governor of Anambra state and then Visualize Anambara Today. We rejected Ngige many times, Andy Uba is a no go area with his brother... Now all them former criminal came under one broom and brought another theif and agbero we rejected last time under PDP and u tell me if we give this men Anambra just one month with the frustration in their political carrier they won't turn Anambra to a cash point office..

Abeg no mention Any of them again before I vex where I dey.

Hehehehehe.

The Osyabj guy no get shame. Just look at the same people that we chased out for trying to destroy our state that he is proud to mention.

Tony will come 3rd anyways.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

Nobody would waste his time and data to watch an illiterate hardened cultist. Someone who cannot even make a simple correct sentence. Tony is not marketable, stop wasting your time.
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:
Each time I look at Tony Nwoye, I see the face of a tout and cultist. This criminal should be in Kuje and not Anambra

But you are not alone. Some I.diots wants to packaged a well known hardened illiterate cultist for us but they have failed already. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2017
lovere:

My dear it looks like you are one of Tony nwoyes online media attack dogs. Apc and Tony nwoye can and will never rule anambra state.
p

Lol..the guy no wan gree, he has to justify his pay. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2017
MXrap:
p

Lol..the guy no wan gree, he has to justify his pay. cheesy

Never met Dr Nwoye nor do I need one kobo from him, unlike Mxrap who has to justify his support of thief Obiano.

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Tell that to the birds..hehehe

Swear that you are not receiving stipend from his campaign org for coming here everyday to market an illiterate and a hardened cultist.

Stop wasting your precious time on net, Tony is so much hated because his dark past is still haunt him. He will come 3rd.

Osyabj:

ever met Dr Nwoye nor do I need one kobo from him, unlike Mxrap who has to justify his support of thief Obiano. he next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye. eal with it
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by Osyabj: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
MXrap:
Tell that to the birds..hehehe

Swear that you are not receiving stipend from his campaign org for coming here everyday to market an illiterate and a hardened cultist.

Stop wasting your precious time on net, Tony is so much hated because his dark past is still haunt him. He will come 3rd.

Never met Dr Nwoye in my life. Never received one kobo.

This is my contribution to Anambrarians yet unborn and who could perish on Anambra roads and hospitals if the drunken Big Thief Obiano is not kicked out .

The drunkard Criminal Thief had already stolen upwards of 175 Billion naira in just 3.5 yrs.

But for Nwoye's imminent victory, this drunken Thief Obiano, could STEAL upwards of 500 Billion naira in 8 years.

Rest be assured the good God we serve will kick out the thief and save my people from this drunken thief.

No force, no blackmail, no baseless accusations or innuendos can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Any one can take that to any bank and cash it
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by MXrap: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hehehehe

Simple question and he started writing essay and beating around the bush like a clown.

Swear that you have not received a stipend from Tony campaign org.

Oya answer and stop spitting rubbish as usual.

[s]
Osyabj:

Never met Dr Nwoye in my life. Never received one kobo. This is my contribution to Anambrarians yet unborn and who could perish on Anambra roads and hospitals if the drunken Big Thief Obiano is not kicked out .he drunkard Criminal Thief had already stolen upwards of 175 Billion naira in just 3.5 yrs. But for Nwoye's imminent victory, this drunken Thief Obiano, could STEAL upwards of 500 Billion naira in 8 years. est be assured the good God we serve will kick out the thief and save my people from this drunken thief. No force, no blackmail, no baseless accusations or innuendos can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra. Any one can take that to any bank and cash it
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
MXrap:
Hehehehe

Simple question and he started writing essay and beating around the bush like a clown.

Swear that you have not received a stipend from Tony campaign org.

Oya answer and stop spitting rubbish as usual.

[s][/s]
You yourself have you not been bribed by obiano/obingo? Even if he has received,is it a new thing? Obiano would be thoroughly thrashed.the only contest obiano can win nwoye is in alcoholism.up apc.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Government To Close Slaughter Market In Two Weeks Time. / What Is This Arabic Sign Doing On Our Bank Notes And Coat Of Arms (pic)? Rubbish / Why Nigeria May Never Become Better - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.