Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. (5306 Views)

Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 2:59am On Oct 29, 2017
ConcernedRusian:
WRONG. The Bible originates from Judaism, which originates from the Semitic religions of the semitic people. (e.g. Aramaeans, Hebrews, Arabs, Assyrians, etc.) Semitic people themselves coming from ancient Afro-Asiatic peoples from whom Oromo and Somali and Ancient Egyptian also arose. Nigerians, and the overwhelming majority of Africans are not semitic people, ethnically culturally or linguistically.

The only people in Nigeria outside Arab tribes who could genuinely claim some sort of ancient semitic connection are Hausas because their ancestors are actually people who came from Eurasia into Africa, and their language is a distant relative of Arabic, Somali, Egyptian and Berber ,and even then it's only a whisper.

Go to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and look up the word - Ham

''Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.''

Did you notice the sentence "not the Negroes?" The children of Ham are what we generally call all black Africans today. But the 'negroes' (forest blacks) are not technically Africans. They are immigrants to Africa. They are the children of Shem. They are the true children of Israel. The original Semites were blacks. Later Semitic groups of West Asia and beyond are descendants of the black proto-Semites.

.......................[img]https://arianasiresearch.files./2015/02/unknown.jpeg?w=700[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by BabaRamota1980: 3:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Rosskii:

''Moses forewarned the Children of Israel of the curses that would befall them if they did not follow the commandments of The Most High. In Deuteronomy 28:15 it says this:

‘And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt not harken (listen) unto the voice of [Yahweh] to observe to do all his commandments and his statues which I command thee this day that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.’

The particular curses that would befall the Children of Israel for not keeping the commandments of Yahweh is that they would suffer slavery similar to the type of slavery they suffered in Egypt and that they would be transported into this new slavery on ships and that the places where we would be transported they would be sold as slaves to their enemies. In Deuteronomy 28:68 it says this:

‘And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt (slavery) again (a second time) with ships (Cargo Slave Ships), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen (slave men) and bondwomen, (slave women) and no man shall buy you’.

This is the missing link between the Hebrew Israelites and the Transatlantic Slave Trade. It explains how the Israelites fled into the interiors of Africa as refugees after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 A.D. They were rounded up on the African continent and shipped all over the western hemisphere to be sold as slaves. This is the history that has been omitted from the pages of history.''

THUS, the answer to your question of 'Where are the Jews today?'' is: The regions where the trans-atlantic slave trade was most active - the West African forest regions.

A law is an operative, ...a switch with two states! Every law has its taboos and when violated, carry punishment. So there is nothing unique in the Mosaic law you quoted to give attributes for human geo-cultural re-distribution and re-settlement around the world.

Before that law and before Moses, laws were passed that warned men of severe outcomes for their disobedience. Also, in human experience, Children of Israel were not the first people to be enslaved.

I am not convinced that Children of Israel ended up in West Africa because they went against Moses warning not t disobey God.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by devindevin2000: 3:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Rosskii:

Not just the Igbos. The Efiks, Bini, Yorubas, and other Nigerians are descended from ancient Jews, Canaanites, Nubians and Egyptians.

Typical afonja, any mention of Igbos in goodlight of history, he goes mad like he wants to die, he thinks it's competition and he starts naming other tribes to rally them against Igbos; typical afonja divisive mindset. If you have sense, simple sense, you know that Ibibio and Efik, are a derivative of Igbos...out of Igbo they came to being, that's why we all look alike and share same DNA. Ibibio means " a part or branch of Igbo", I know you did't know this, afonja? You cannot tell the difference between Ibibio and Igbo mere looking at them, but you can tell by a mile the difference between Yorubas or Binis and Ibibio. So stop lumping Efiks, Ibibio with your people...they have nothing in common with you people, and stop dividing us. Wicked things!
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 3:29am On Oct 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

A law is an operative, ...a switch with two states! Every law has its taboos and when violated, carry punishment. So there is nothing unique in the Mosaic law you quoted to give attributes for human geo-cultural re-distribution and re-settlement around the world.

That there is ''nothing unique'' in it does not obviate the story as written. Just as the fact that there is nothing unique about marriage does not obviate the story of a particular marriage.

Before that law and before Moses, laws were passed that warned men of severe outcomes for their disobedience.

Even if that's true, it's irrelevant.

Also, in human experience, Children of Israel were not the first people to be enslaved.

It is a question of degree, duration, and magnitude. If you read Deuteronomy 28, and are fully conversant with the history of the trans-atlantic and Arab slave trades, you will never dispute whom exactly those verses were referring to, because as surely as night turns to day, no other race of people has even remotely experienced the descriptions enunciated in those verses, as the forest blacks of West Africa. It also goes beyond slavery. The prophecy includes dramatic economic decline and subservience to other races, and the rise of anti-Israelite (ie anti-black) racism across the world.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2017
devindevin2000:

Typical afonja, any mention of Igbos in goodnight of history, he goes mad like he wants to die, he thinks it's competition and he starts naming other tribes to rally them against Igbos; typical afonja divisive mindset. If you have sense, simple sense, you know that Ibibio and Efik, are a derivative of Igbos...out of Igbo they came to being, that's why we all look alike and share same DNA. Ibibio means " a part or branch of Igbo", I know you did't know this, afonja? You cannot tell the difference between Ibibio and Igbo mere looking at them, but you can tell by a mile the difference between Yorubas or Binis and Ibibio. So stop lumping Efiks, Ibibio with your people...they have nothing in common with you people, and stop dividing us. Wicked things!

Sorry...who are you?

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2017
nice
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Rosskii:

You are assuming the Council of Nicaea had a race-based agenda. Why? Colour-based racism is a relatively new phenomenon in human history, specifically traced to the 17th century in Europe - a mere 300 years ago!! Racism was a system of beliefs developed by the European elite during the trans-atlantic slave trade to justify the inhuman nature of the trade to a moralistic European christian society. Prior to that era, colour-based racism was virtually non-existent.

So the council may have had its agenda, but it didn't seem to include racial distortion of facts. That only came with 17th century Europe, who used whitened artworks to force a change in public perception regarding the identity of the Israelites.
No. The moors were into colour based racism before that time. The black Africans that ruled Spain at the time had slaves and this was over before the common era. So, racism has been in a existence.

The races had issues and couldn't get along based on skin colour. Their were signposts and jealousy and envy towards other races. The black Egyptians were envied by the white Greece for their knowledge.

So, racism has always existed. The only difference is that their was no government backed racism. It was not institutionalized. That's just the difference. Racism has been experiencing an evolution too.

From the mild disgust between different races to the keeping of slaves by crackers and the final institutionalization by the systems of governance. So, the council of nicea must have operated with that mild derision for other races and making blacks the subject of worship is highly unlikely.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Etogist: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2017
I'm enjoy this. I wish I can have this kind of knowledge.
Is Jesus white or black? And is his name really Jesus?
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2017
The Old Testament mostly talks about Ethiopians or Cushites. The Biblical and ancient texts Ethiopians were Nubians and some of the present day Ethiopians.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Etogist:
I'm enjoying this. I wish I can have this kind of knowledge.
Is Jesus white or black? And is his name really Jesus?

The person known today as Jesus would have been a black man just like the other ancient Israelites. His real name would have been Yahoshua, or something similar, as the letter "J" does not exist in Hebrew, but is in fact English in origin.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
No. The moors were into colour based racism before that time. The black Africans that ruled Spain at the time had slaves and this was over before the common era. So, racism has been in a existence.

The races had issues and couldn't get along based on skin colour. Their were signposts and jealousy and envy towards other races. The black Egyptians were envied by the white Greece for their knowledge.

So, racism has always existed. The only difference is that their was no government backed racism. It was not institutionalized. That's just the difference. Racism has been experiencing an evolution too.

From the mild disgust between different races to the keeping of slaves by crackers and the final institutionalization by the systems of governance. So, the council of nicea must have operated with that mild derision for other races and making blacks the subject of worship is highly unlikely.

But you are forgetting that the Council of Nicaea most likely had no choice in the matter, as during their era, EVERYONE KNEW that the Jews were black people. Heck, churches throughout Europe were decorated with images of the 'Black Madonna' - the original negroid images of Mary carrying baby Jesus. It was only in the last few hundred years those images began to be whitened, during the slave trade era to be precise. For how could it be justified that the black people of the Lord were being treated in this inhuman manner? Hence those black images had to be replaced by images of a white Jesus, white Israelites, and even white Egyptians.

Also, I am not convinced that colour-based racism existed prior to the 17th century. The moors felt a sense of cultural superiority to the then backward Europeans, but I'm not sure it was based on skin colour.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hati13:
The Old Testament mostly talks about Ethiopians or Cushites. The Biblical and ancient texts Ethiopians were Nubians and some of the present day Ethiopians.

The Old Testament talks primarily about the Israelites who were blacks just like the Ethiopians, Kushites, Egyptians and Canaanites.

"Are ye not as the children of Ethiopia unto me, oh children of Israel?" Amos 9:7

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
DPsalmist2:
Well done Brother! The Children of Yisrael are finally waking up to their true identity.

About time bro.. wink

Meanwhile, according to the OT, the original Israelites will be RETURNED TO THEIR LAND.

It appears that at a future time - perhaps sooner than we think - the present day Israel will give way to a new population - of negroes!!

AMOS 9

Israel’s Restoration

11 “In that day

“I will restore David’s fallen shelter—
I will repair its broken walls
and restore its ruins—
and will rebuild it as it used to be,

12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name,”
declares Yahweh, who will do these things.

13 “The days are coming,” declares Yahweh,

“when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills,

14 and I will bring my people Israel back from exile.
“They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.

15 I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”
says Yahweh.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by isalegan2: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is it safe to conclude that the Black Jews who fled that area to come South to Africa south of the Sahara desert were the Jewry that preceded Rabbinical Judaism? I believe there are two or more periods of what we rethink of as the Jewish religion.

Rosskii:

Go to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and look up the word - Ham

''Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.''

I hope some of us can discuss and understand this topic without having to believe in the fable of Noah's Ark, since personally I found it easier to believe in the magic (single) bullet theory that killed JFK and pierced though Governor Connally's body.

No offense to anyone or Rossiki.

devindevin2000:

Typical afonja, any mention of Igbos in goodlight of history, he goes mad like he wants to die, he thinks it's competition and he starts naming other tribes to rally them against Igbos; typical afonja divisive mindset.

Lol. Rossiki is not Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
isalegan2:
Is it safe to conclude that the Black Jews who fled that area to come South to Africa south of the Sahara desert were the Jewry that preceded Rabbinical Judaism? I believe there are two or more periods of what we rethink of as the Jewish religion.

Yes, you are correct. The migration of the black Jews into Africa preceded Rabbinic Judaism by about 400 years. Rabbinic Judaism developed from the year 500 AD onwards, several centuries after the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, when the ancient Israelites were dispersed.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Rosskii:

The Old Testament talks primarily about the Israelites who were blacks just like the Ethiopians, Kushites, Egyptians and Canaanites.

"Are ye not as the children of Ethiopia unto me, oh children of Israel?" Amos 9:7
The ancient Israelis and Ethiopians (Nubians and Cushites) aren't the same, but they were very much related. They both spoken an Afro-Asiatic language with the exception of Nubians and Semites and Cushites are also sister ppl. Ancient Egyptians and Cushites are also sister ppl.

Your claim that the ancient Israelites were the ancestors of present day Niger-Congo speakers is wrong. There is no evidence to support it. Some of them may migrated there and intermingled with the locals, but to generally say they are their ancestors isn't right.

Afro-Asiatic originated in Western Ethiopia. The Omotics and Cushites settled in East Africa. The Chadics settled in central and west Africa. The ancient Egyptians and Berbers settled in North Africa while the Semites settled in the Middle East and some of them latter migrated to their ancestral home Ethiopia and other East Africa places.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Inferiority complex has done serious damage to black people. How people can feel no shame appropriating the history and culture of alien groups is beyond me.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by isalegan2: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
grin grin grin
Inferiority complex has done serious damage to black people. How people can feel no shame appropriating the history and culture of alien groups is beyond me.

I wouldn't be so quick to discount every bit of it. I used to believe there was zero connection between West Africans and Middle Easterners but looking at the Jewish exodus and the history of Oduduwa in Yorubaland, plus too many other historical "coincidences," I feel we can only benefit from more studies about the topic. Have you not seen in the last month how quickly an entire people can be displaced due to climate or war? Look at the result of the storms in Puerto Rico and the other island that was 99% destroyed. What of the migration of an entire people like the Rohingas in Asia?

Knowledge is power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
isalegan2:

I wouldn't be so quick to discount every bit of it. I used to believe there was zero connection between West Africans and Middle Easterners but looking at the Jewish exodus and the history of Oduduwa in Yorubaland, plus too many other historical "coincidences," I feel we can only benefit from more studies about the topic. Have you not seen in the last month how quickly an entire people can be displaced due to climate or war? Look at the result of the storms in Puerto Rico and the other island that was 99% destroyed. What of the migration of an entire people like the Rohingas in Asia?

Knowledge is power.

Don't bother with obi1kenobi. His job on this forum is to attack all African history that is not based on western stereotypes of Tarzan, primitive savagery etc. He will never accept anything written on this thread. He will ignore all the evidence posted, and then claim there is no evidence. Of that you can be certain. So don't waste your time or energy on him. He's a paid agent of the whitewashers of our history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
isalegan2:

Knowledge is power.

This is little different from saying I shouldn't be so quick to discount the existence of pink unicorns and the flying spaghetti monster. African groups - in this case, Niger-Congo groups - and their Black American descendants, do not have much by way of a deep history due to the relative illiteracy of our ancestors and reliance on oral traditions with the unfortunate consequence that this history of ours was never properly codified for posterity. This has given rise to a certain mass delusion of modern African groups who look to fill the knowledge gaps in their history with fantasies. Fantasies of Jewish links are particularly popular. There are few things i hate as an Igbo man more than kinsmen claiming to be Jews and carrying Israeli flags and evoking Jewish imagery. And that is very common among Igbos.

It's not enough to simply say humans migrate all the time, so our ancestors must have migrated. You have to establish a coherent narrative that can fill in the where and when and how and why of these patterns and connect the dots. There's absolutely nothing in documented history, DNA/genetic links, physical resemblance or ethno-linguistic similarities to link us with cultures in the Levant. We have to stop this madness. I remember there was a thread several months ago where me and one other poster irritated with these Jewish links took on a guy that was copying and pasting so-called linguistic similarities between Hebrew and Igbo. Of the 20 words he copied from a charlatan's book with these fanciful claims, simple research using a Hebrew dictionary and scrutinizing every possible conjugation and factoring context prove every single claim was a fraud. Every. Single. One. I was even thinking when we started it that maybe 3 or 4 may be correct and I'd attribute this to simple coincidence, but every single one was not even close to being true.

It's bizarre that even Palestinians, Jordanians, some Syrian tribes etc (close Semitic cousins of Jews) don't go around claiming to be Jewish descendants. Yet, a bunch of Niger-Congo black people thousands of miles away from the Levant with no proven links of even having stepped foot on the Sahara, much less crossed the Mediterranean, will be here claiming they're Jews.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Bizibi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeewww,I careless about race.it doesn't change the fact that Africa is still lagging back.......
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rosskii:

Don't bother with obi1kenobi. His job on this forum is to attack all African history that is not based on western stereotypes of Tarzan, primitive savagery etc. He will never accept anything written on this thread. Of that you can be certain. So don't waste your time or energy on him.

No. My job is simply to hold everyone to what is true and provable. Every culture has been primitive and savage before. The Nordic and Germanic nations were once the backwaters of European civilization, while Southern Europeans along the Mediterranean were at the forefront of the advancement of European civilization. Today, those Nordic/Germanic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc) are the envy of European civilization and Southern Europe is a mess. Those backward countries learnt from the more cultured Southern territories. The Vikings for example were basically civilized by the same people they conquered. They are not insecure people who go around claiming their ancestors were Romans or Greeks or Jews or Ottomans etc.

Be proud of your heritage and stop promoting a fraud. I see you keep posting those your Assyrian pictures that apparently portray black hair even though I once debunked it and showed Assyrian relief art often portrayed human and animal hair like that.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No. My job is simply to hold everyone to what is true and provable. Every culture has been primitive and savage before. The Nordic and Germanic nations were once the backwaters of European civilization, while Southern Europeans along the Mediterranean were at the forefront of the advancement of European civilization. Today, those Nordic/Germanic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc) are the envy of European civilization and Southern Europe is a mess. Those backward countries learnt from the more cultured Southern territories. The Vikings for example were basically civilized by the same people they conquered. They are not insecure people who go around claiming their ancestors were Romans or Greeks or Jews or Ottomans etc.

Be proud of your heritage and stop promoting a fraud. I see you keep posting those your Assyrian pictures that apparently portray black hair even though I once debunked it and showed Assyrian relief art often portrayed human and animal hair like that.

You are a paid liar and a criminal. Repost the Assyrian images you claim to have used to 'debunk' anything. Don't do anything else till you have done that.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by TheKingdom: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sorry OP, but we cant do much with this write up. The Nigger Area is on fire and we need to address that
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheKingdom:
Sorry OP, but we cant do much with this write up. The ... Area is on fire and we need to address that

Reserve such racist terminology for your wretched, worthless self and your family. Leave us out of your self-loathing.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rosskii:

You are a paid liar and a criminal. Repost the Assyrian images you claim to have used to 'debunk' anything. Don't do anything else till you have done that.

Google is always your friend, Mr:
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=assyrian+relief+sculptures&rlz=1C1AZAA_enNG748NG748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimjLWTzJjXAhVI7hoKHRKcC64Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=676

The internet is a powerful tool. Learn to use it with wisdom and discernment, rather than spreading lies with cherry-picked images.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by TheKingdom: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rosskii:

Reserve such racist terminology for your wretched, worthless self and your family. Leave us out of your self-loathing.

Racist terminology? What is more racist than your President abandoning his country for 100 days to stay in British Hospitals, a place he has gone to twice before that... Can that happen in OYIBO countries?

Can Queen Eliza come to Ikeja General Hospital for even 1 hour for ear infection?

What about her majesty doing Python dance in Man City? Then another Operation in Leeds, and yet another in Edinburgh... without approvals from so-called parliament and the likes...

You must have forgotten where the name of your country came from, and WHO COINED IT.

That person did not look like you, and yet you continue to be PROUD to tell the world how you continue to accept that shameful name, called Nigger Area....

FACTS.....dont cry about it
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Google is always your friend, Mr:
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=assyrian+relief+sculptures&rlz=1C1AZAA_enNG748NG748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimjLWTzJjXAhVI7hoKHRKcC64Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=676

The internet is a powerful tool. Learn to use it with wisdom and discernment, rather than spreading lies with cherry-picked images.

Criminal, there is nothing in those images that disproves anything posted above. The hair on the head of the Assyrian men is long and flowing, while the hair on the heads of the Jews is short and curly, or in short dreadlocks.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheKingdom:

Racist terminology? What is more racist than your President abandoning his country for 100 days to stay in British Hospitals, a place he has gone to twice before that... Can that happen in OYIBO countries?

Can Queen Eliza come to Ikeja General Hospital for even 1 hour for ear infection?

What about her majesty doing Python dance in Man City? Then another Operation in Leeds, and yet another in Edinburgh... without approvals from so-called parliament and the likes...

You must have forgotten where the name of your country came from, and WHO COINED IT.

That person did not look like you, and yet you continue to be PROUD to tell the world how you continue to accept that shameful name, called Nigger Area....

FACTS.....dont cry about it

Dude, please take your wretched inferiority complex and disappear from this thread. Why did you come here? What relevance has this thread to Man City and Queen Elizabeth? Are you high on cocaine or something? Just get out of this place and go look for somewhere else to display your self-hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rosskii:

Criminal, there is nothing in those images that disproves anything posted above. The hair on the head of the Assyrian men is long and flowing, while the hair on the heads of the Jews is short and curly, or in short dreadlocks.

What a load of horseshiit. grin
The only difference in the artistic portrayals is the longer hair and longer beards for the Assyrians. The texture is the same. If you claim the Jewish hair portrayed is curly or dreadlocks, you can say exactly the same for the Assyrian hair.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by Rosskii: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What a load of horseshiit. grin
The only difference in the artistic portrayals is the longer hair and longer beards for the Assyrians. The texture is the same. If you claim the Jewish hair portrayed is curly or dreadlocks, you can say exactly the same for the Assyrian hair.

ASSYRIAN

ISRAELITE

Someone please get obi1kenobi a pair of glasses. He thinks the two hair textures above are ''the same''.
Re: The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. by blackhinstan: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Trying to equate The Word of God as a History or literature??

You Must be Sick

Better stay clear of the Holy Book you are not taught to read it spiritually

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari Making Call In The Car / 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates / I’ll Address Oyo’s Notoriety For Environmental Filth - Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.