Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) (1265 Views)

Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) / When They Tell You The APC Brought Suffering To Nigeria Show Them These / Abians Attack Orji Uzo Kalu As He Declared That APC Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by Oledia(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by ettybaba(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
The authority should shut down the school.
Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by Nogodye(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
So this is APC handwork? Reno must be crazy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by fergie001: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Awwwwwww grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by UbanmeUdie: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

When the head is a complete dullard what do you expect from the appendages?

Watin person no know always big pass am.

Regime of dullards!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm This killer punch. And what is Okorocha picture doing in University signpost?

Anyway, some universities are certificate 'awarding' institutions

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by clevvermind(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

When the head is a complete dullard what do you expect from the appendages?

Watin person no know always big pass am.

Regime of dullards!!!!!
AND ZOMBIES WILL SOON COME TO DEFEND HIM AND HAIL HIM.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by clevvermind(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nogodye:
So this is APC handwork? Reno must be crazy...
WATCH, THEY WILL SOON BE SHOUTING PDP JUST NOW.

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Honestly I never expect anything good from APC

I gave up on the party right from when I realize that the best they have to offer is a dullard who doesn't know anything about leadership in ds 21st century

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Honestly I never expected anything good from APC

I gave up on the party right from when I realize that the best they have to offer is a dullard who doesn't know anything about leadership in ds 21st century

D inscription above has says it all and that's how d situations of things has been in d con3 since d stark illiterate takeover power.
Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by Paperwhite(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Guess it's PDP that caused them to mis-spelt that word? Ndi are them.

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by Bossontop(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dem say na "vetenary"

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Change" That APC Brought To Nigeria-reno Omokri (picture) by DeKen: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised that the APC has not been able to tie some loot to this lone opposition figure and shut him up for ever. How can one lone wolf deal so much with the all mighty Anti-Corruption Saintly change government? If this man should dare enter this country, I'm sure he'll end up in Jail for hate speech. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PMB 2015: Man Apologized To Friends For Insulting Them / Trump Slams Nigerians, Calls Nigeria 'hut' / Imo Govt Deports 84 Boko Haram Suspects To Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.