Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? (5802 Views)

See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins).. / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2017
In 1966, the book Human Sexual Response examined 100 women and took an average length, in various states of arousal. They ranged from 2.8-3.1 inches unaroused, 3.7-4.1 inches when aroused, and 4.3-4.7 inches when aroused and with a speculum inserted.

Some research addressed from Columbia that suggests 3-4 inches, but it turns out the issue is perhaps more complex.

But it left us with a question: how deep is a vagina?

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by toastedbread: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2017
where does the 9inches wood get lost?

5 Likes

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by ElizaVeta(f): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2017
It's Deep! That's all!

Mind your bilsness, whats your consign undecided
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Purpletee(f): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2017
toastedbread:
where does the 9inches wood get lost?

lol,you got me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's Deep! That's all!

You mean deep enough to lose your mind, your temper, your job, your house and your car grin

2 Likes

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by sablaluv(m): 1:43am On Oct 29, 2017
its deep enough to contain ur palava,

but really deep enough be ur grave..

or deep enough till hnnn , well it never fills up sha. #fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by chibabe259(f): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2017
It passes through the womb and linked to the mouth. Dick is it's measurement tape but if too long, it can cause serious damage to the womb.

Don't ask again before I report you to lefulefu.

2 Likes

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Greenfit(m): 3:48am On Oct 29, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
In 1966, the book Human Sexual Response examined 100 women and took an average length, in various states of arousal. They ranged from 2.8-3.1 inches unaroused, 3.7-4.1 inches when aroused, and 4.3-4.7 inches when aroused and with a speculum inserted.

Some research addressed from Columbia that suggests 3-4 inches, but it turns out the issue is perhaps more complex.

But it left us with a question: how deep is a vagina?
6inches normal size.
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by gentleedu(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's Deep! That's all!

lols it is ooo, where does the 6inches fit?
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by falcon01: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked they are talking about prick and Toto again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by darkmarky(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2017
2 miles
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Mynd44 a genius must answer this
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2017
chibabe259:
It passes through the womb and linked to the mouth. Dick is it's measurement tape but if too long, it can cause serious damage to the womb.

grin grin

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by IamHeWrites: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's Deep! That's all!
cheesy
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by donstan18: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Juonu Mmagi!!

Believe me, Your sisters will decode and decipher any confusing details about "Vagina deepness"

Just ask your sisters, they'll tutor you well!

1 Like

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
falcon01:
shocked they are talking about prick and Toto again
and on a Sunday of all dayz my broda...

most of dem presently inside church now, on choir bench, even pastor stylishly checking online for bible inspiration grin
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Danelo(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Deep enough to accommodate two long cucumbers tied end to end
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2017
cry
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by NigerDeltan(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Before one idiet will be shouting

Baby, harder! harder!!

Pussy has no end!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by vicben27(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
the article up stairs is talking about the girth nt the depth! any pusssy that exceeds 2inches na borehole. pusssy is the only hole a man will spend his life time digging without reaching the bottom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Swaggzkid: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
chibabe259:

Bahd geh
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Scholar212(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
The vagina is about 4-6cm long but stretches during arousal to accommodate the length of whatever is going in the there. The end of the vagina is the cervix and hitting the cervix which serves as the opening of the uterus is usually painful for the lady. For those thinking their pole can hit a Baby's head if there it is near impossible as the entrance is constricted for just blood and sperm to enter and go out except during labour where it dilates

3 Likes

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by toastedbread: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Purpletee:

hard like a boner? cheesy

chicken bone o
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by toastedbread: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
if it's that deep, why do the ladies use their hand to stop you from going in? sometimes they even say "MY WOMB, MY WOMB"

1 Like

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by kokomilala(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
According to research,the average depth of a woman's vagina is between 4 to 6 inches max.Women who crave longer penis are those who,perhaps experience vaginal orgasm as opposed to those who experience clitoral orgasm.
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Airborne02(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
toastedbread:
if it's that deep, why do the ladies use their hand to stop you from going in? sometimes they even say "MY WOMB, MY WOMB"
lol i wonder ooo.. Ask dem for me abeg
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Airborne02(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Purpletee:

so u are here too..[size=8pt][/size] shocked
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by Purpletee(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airborne02:
so u are here too..[size=8pt][/size] shocked
lol I'm everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by hanassholesolo: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
why is this section so fascinated by vagina?
Re: Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? by mytym(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
vicben27:
the article up stairs is talking about the girth nt the depth! any pusssy that exceeds 2inches na borehole. pusssy is the only hole a man will spend his life time digging without reaching the bottom!

It's simply the bottomless pit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes / Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) / A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.