Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos (1125 Views)

New Mode Of Transport In Nigeria (pic) / Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects / Rivers Assembly Okays $280m Loan For Water, Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by doyin13(m): 4:16am On Mar 17, 2010
Developing this medium might go a long way in easing congestion
on the roads. Lets hope they stick with it.
[flash=484,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NLbwrzrpJY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&">[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NLbwrzrpJY&feature=player_embedded
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2010
This would go a long way to help and ease traffic. Driving in Eko is becoming a daily nightmare for Eko people!!!
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by naijacutee(f): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2010
Halleluyah! :-) These politicians have such sweet-mouths!!
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2010
men fashola do what it do son, big ups,
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by Justcash(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2010
In any well meaning society, with a pro-developmental political system, Fashola would become the president in a little while.

Why can't Fashola become the president of this God forsaken country come 2011.

What the heck is rotational presidency?

Why should we leave someone that has shown so much promise to languish in a political tumoil which was sparked by his surpposed god-father, who is the same person making him to act currupt?

While he may need to answer the curruption allegations against him, I must say that we need people like Fashola and Donald duke who has shown so much promise to lead this country to a new level.

Look at the planning, organisation and execution of the projects in Lagos state.

The fact that people like Fashola cannot get a chance at the presidency makes me wish that Nigeria should divide!

When I shout let's divide Nigeria, myopic minds think that it is because I am Igbo. It is far beyond that.

This cesspit called Nigeria should divide!
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
i hope they get it right this time

the ferry i entered back in 2005, na mobile molue
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by yemmight(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Later some people go come here and start writing faces of lagos.
Re: The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos by biina: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
Its nice to have a complementary waterway system, but the congestion problem is one of traffic engineering and load distribution.

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Workers Threaten To Go On Strike Oct 1. / First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament / The Aftermath Effect Of The New Fg Minimum Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.