Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated (2185 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2017
A young lady was left beyond shocked after a guy trying to ask her out rejected her because she's 'too educated' and can talk politics.

Story was shared online by a Twitter user who says the educated lady is his sister. Read below but please brace yourself for what you are about to see:

So my sister who's pre-law sent me this convo she had with some fool who's trying to hollar at her, smfh fools really be expecting this

https://www.lailasblog.com/shocking-conversation-lady-guy-refused-dating-shes-educated/

lalasticlala

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by theunnamed: 5:49am On Oct 29, 2017
the guy is a fool! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Airforce1(m): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Funny guy grin
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by golor(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2017
All I see is just a guy looking for an humble partner, while the avarega educated girl forming genius ...but wait oh!! What do I know self?

Just a nairalander trying to deduce that post

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by sirjakez(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin grin... Its now a crime for a lady to know about politics... Some niggas sha

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2017
I am surprised that this type of man still exists shocked

Know her place you know! My foot up his arse that's my place angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by midolian(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Foolish men like this end up marrying the likes of stellah oduah and diezani
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by darkmarky(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
See what I will do...

I will marry an educated wife...

And also employ an educated maid..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy

His soul must be living in 1700s cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by rawpadgin(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin

Dude's young but he is a nigga from the 60's

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Slayer2: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

His soul must be living in 1700s cheesy

Even you self when they date igbo weed smoker still get opinion? Wonders!

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
He is just immature, most of them don't like the fact that a girl is more intelligent than them, it reminds me when I and my ex argued, he will tell me no matter how smart a lady is, she cannot outsmart a man because ladies are wired differently and they think differently. That got me laughing, guys and their ego grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Funny enough, A deliberate convo between two mo'fvckers just to forge and create a topic!
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2017
MaritzaNL:
He is just immature, most of them don't like the fact that a girl is more intelligent than them, it reminds me when I and my ex argued, he will tell me no matter how smart a lady is, she cannot outsmart a man because ladies are wired differently and they think differently. That got me laughing, guys and their ego grin.

Your EX was right in a way!

Feminism made it difficult for men to decode or know an intelligent women,

Why?... Because most "Keyboard warrior feminists" mostly ask for equal right... same with some of our real intelligent ladies out there.

Now tell me how your EX or MEN of these days re suppose to know an INTELLIGENT WOMAN and A FEMINIST!

Meanwhile, If you re to rudely quote me.... Don't forget that the conversation up there is FAKE!
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

Your EX was right in a way!

Feminism made it difficult for men to decode or know an intelligent women,

Why?... Because most "Keyboard warrior feminists" mostly ask for equal right... same with some of our real intelligent ladies out there.

Now tell me how your EX or MEN of these days re suppose to know an INTELLIGENT WOMAN and A FEMINIST!

Well, he was right when he said women are wired differently, but him saying I can't be smarter than him is annoying, though that my ex is very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
midolian:
Foolish men like this end up marrying the likes of stellah oduah and diezani

Will you be ANGRY if you marry such women you mentioned above?

Smh!!!

Ana akoeri! nnor!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by chibuike65: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2017
No confidence in him
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Aquariann: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
The title of the thread in my opinion is misleading. Unless we get to see their earlier chat, we can't just infer he has a problem with her being educated from the point the screen shots were taken. We didn't see where he stated she is too educated, all he wanted was for her to be a "Woman". More like, she shouldn't forget being a woman because she's educated.

I also agree with him, men and women both have different roles to play in relationships. It is not a competition between partners and even nature has made it so. So whenever one partner begins to usurp the role of another, there's a likelihood of collapse of the relationship.

And yes, a thousand educational degrees won't matter if you can't keep your home clean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Well, he was right when he said women are wired differently, but him saying I can't be smarter than him is annoying, though that my ex is very intelligent.

I got your point!

Possibly, You and your EX are so intelligent!

Now tell me, How will you feel if your EX admit that you re more intelligent or smarter than him?

Be honest, How will you be seeing him as?
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

I got your point!

Possibly, You and your EX are so intelligent!

Now tell me, How will you feel if your EX admit that you re more intelligent or smarter than him?

Be honest, How will you be seeing him as?
Yes, we are both intelligent, and he is one guy that I dated that is very smart and beat me to my game, had it been he admitted, I will still see him the way I see him before, it still won't make me lose respect for him or talk to him anyhow cos I know he himself is also intelligent and smart too notwithstanding.
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Yes, we are both intelligent, and he is one guy that I dated that is very smart and beat me to my game, had it been he admitted, I will still see him the way I see him before, it still won't make me lose respect for him or talk to him anyhow cos I know he himself is also intelligent and smart too notwithstanding.

Kudos and respect to you if you re real to what you scribbled.

Most ladies will not do such, that's one of the main reasons that prompts men to insist that their women aren't smarter than them.
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

Kudos and respect to you if you re real to what you scribbled.

Most ladies will not do such, that's one of the main reasons that prompts men to insist that their women aren't smarter than them.
That's for ladies with pride.
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Dasherz(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2017
the conversation can go both ways. . either the lady said something that prompted that (feminism and all) or the guy is just crazy voluntarily
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by donstan18: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2017
MaritzaNL:
That's for ladies with pride.
Yea, with MUCH pride.
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by lereinter(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
the guy just need assurance
even in an interview u ve to give your employers some
but the gal was too booky to know
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

Yea, with MUCH pride.
Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by lilmax(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2017
education is not about going to school, it's about using common sense

this guy just Bleep up
Re: Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2017
LOL. Don't you love Nairalander.
There was a thread asking ladies if they can marry 'uneducated men'. Guys came in with swords, ready to maim any lady that said NO. Now, here is a guy who doesn't want an 'educated female'...
It's now the fault of the lady and feminism?

I Love Nairaland(ers) grin grin grin

Na the guy choice jare.
Marry who will make marriage life easier for you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL / Prostitute Shockingly Wakes Neighbours At Midnight With A Deep Scream / FUN TIME.MENTION ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE PREGNANT BY NOW IF HE WAS A LADY. TAG THEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.