Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam (3662 Views)

"Love Is Scam"Toyin Lawani's Husband Speaks About His Special Affair / Examplanet Is SCAM !!!! Guys Beware !!! / Why It Is Dumb To Think School Is Scam . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam by BabyApple(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Dear Nairalander, i want to share this inofrmation because almost MTN users will fall for the trick by MTN to charge you N20 daily in the name of unlimited download package call ZOMOBIE UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD for N20 daily which will be N600 Monthly without any data allocation.. I Checked my account balance yesterday when i saw that advert of unlimited download for just N20. My mind already told me its a scam and its not going to work so i give it a trial to see if it actually work or not. My daily daily is suppose to end yesterday Saturday so i subscribe to that so call unlimited download things oo.. Na so i open my browser to surf ooo na hin page no gree load oo.. I open Facebook app again.. E no load.. Na so i call the customer care agent to know wetin dey happen oo.. The agent come explain to me a na unlimited download oo no be unlimited browsing.. Him say i can only download celebrity pictures with that package and i must have data on my line to open the picture link then i will not be charge for downloading the picture.. I ask am if i go fit download video.. My guy say no , na only pictures.. So dear nairalanders dont fall for this cheap scam ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam by JideSM: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2017
BabyApple:
Dear Nairalander, i want to share this inofrmation because almost MTN users will fall for the trick by MTN to charge you N20 daily in the name of unlimited download package call ZOMOBIE UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD for N20 daily which will be N600 Monthly without any data allocation.. I Checked my account balance yesterday when i saw that advert of unlimited download for just N20. My mind already told me its a scam and its not going to work so i give it a trial to see if it actually work or not. My daily daily is suppose to end yesterday Saturday so i subscribe to that so call unlimited download things oo.. Na so i open my browser to surf ooo na hin page no gree load oo.. I open Facebook app again.. E no load.. Na so i call the customer care agent to know wetin dey happen oo.. The agent come explain to me a na unlimited download oo no be unlimited browsing.. Him say i can only download celebrity pictures with that package and i must have data on my line to open the picture link then i will not be charge for downloading the picture.. I ask am if i go fit download video.. My guy say no , na only pictures.. So dear nairalanders dont fall for this cheap scam ooo

Hi BabyApple, i'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam by Leadn(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2018
JideSM:

Hi BabyApple, i'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards

What the author said is it true? Because I'm delibrating using it to download some games on my PS4 LOL. Ntel just moving at snail speed

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? / o / Romance Your Career With A Professional Certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.