Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (73936 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So last last you couldn't answer a question asked. Smh
Mentally stabled one answer on my behalf, since you've decided to rubbish my answer or you don't know the question let me bring it up for you?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

Well if I said it, which I cannot remember, I was wrong on that statement

u earlier said u wouldn't have said it , only to realize u did . that's means u Lied at first grin grin .

who knows how many wrong statements una don drop on this thread, yet u go dey brag grin grin grin
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2017
achorladey:

Hairyrapunzel brother how u dey? Abeg answer my question. Afterall I have answered yours. I am not here to win platinum medal. It seems that's what this exercise mean to you.

Abeg, save your energy and don't waste your time on saintmark88 , U sha see as e dey lie until I give him proof , after this he com admit he lied plus he make a wrong statement .

shey na DAT one u go dey discuss with ? Abeg grin grin

e get anoda lie e Don drop on dis thread again . fresh one . grin some people were baptized again because dey didn't baptise dem in the name of the Father, Son and holy spirit . grin grin see I cannot laugh

till now, My guy never produce reference for the statement , Shey u now see why he no worth una time ?

I just dey observe .
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 1:16am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

They will see truth in the face and turn it upside down....I had death with one if dem, he went to bring two others....I will deal with dem

grin grin Na wit all dis una lies u take deal wit dem ?

Mr, I dey wait for Bible verse wey talk DAT tin u drop on top dis thread . I need where e dey for inside Ur bible
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 1:25am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

Baptise them in the name of the Father , of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.....hahahaha.......let's c what he will say now....everybody watch how he will twist it saying rubbish

Some did not receive the holy spirit because they were baptised only I'm the name Jesus. They had to rebaptize them in the name of the Father , of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Saintmark , I dey wait , Abi dis one too na lie ? grin grin
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

How come.u seem to be the only one who tinks ur not dodging the question.....light has overcomed darkness....Jesus is God and Satan and his agents(JWs) are trying so hard to deny that and deceive others too. Jesus has defeated u already at calvary, he will continue to defeat u, till u find urself in hell fire which u have continue to deny its existence, burning and shouting my yansh oooooooooooooooo.

I'm not doing this back and forth with u.....continue to ask me for my ansa wen its only u that tells urself u have ansad me.........Lairs, all Lairs will burn in hell. Continue in this heresy. May God have mercy on u...u better pray for Gods mercy for all the littles ones u have deceived into believing this crap ur evil elders have brain washed u with....to d extent that u cannot ansa a simple question without quoting stories for me.

A stone will be tied around ur neck and ull be bound into d river for deceive the little ones

don't mind them, dey sey hell no dey ... leave dem.

But me I get question o

E get one place Wey said God can destroy BODY and soul in hell , no be so ?

but for Church , dey tell us sey only Soul dey go hell , Shey u no see sey e Don contradict?

according to Jesus, body sef dey go hell ( not inside ground )

But Church sey body dey go inside ground not hell

Jesus = Body and soul dey go hell

Church = Soul alone , body no dey go hell

abeg Clarify, who is lying .. Jesus or Church ?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2017
nkembaby008:

But many religions do not equal 4,200 religions so till you've compared and contrasted all of them, you can't know for sure if they are wrong or right.
In reply to your other points

1) Matthew 23:14
Mark 7:16
Mark 9:44
Mark 9:46
Mark 11:26
Mark 15:28
Mark 16:9-20
Luke 17:36
Luke 23:17
John 5:4
John 7:53
Acts 8:37
Acts 15:34
Acts 24:7
Acts 28:29
Matthew 17:21
Matthew 18:11
John 7:53 - John 8:11 (a whole 12 verses missing)
Romans 16:24

All these are not found in the ancient bible manuscripts.

2) Okay, your religion says you don't take blood because God said not to and also because blood represents life. If someone needs a blood transfusion to live, you don't take it because of that reason. So you're putting the value of blood above the person's life. If blood represents life, why sacrifice the person's life to respect the blood?

It's like me saying an expensive doll represents my child and I have warned everyone not to destroy the doll. My sister then finds out the doll is made of poisonous material and instead of immediately throwing it away to preserve my child's life, she said because I had said no one should touch the doll, she'll let my child potentially die from the effects of the doll.

I don't see the point. Are you attacking Gods clear command or don't you gt it? If you eat blood, what is the punishment for that? Lev 17:10. If God stipulates death for eaten blood, how is that covered by your analogy? Or you are against Gods command?

3) I got it from your own website
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000774

In lev. 20:10, it says you should kill anyone who commits adultery, do you do that in your church?

I didn't see "blood represents life", nor " pollute" in the link you gave. That was what I sent you to bring. If it was in that link you saw what you are asking, I wonder how you saw pollute and "represent". Let me assume you didn't remember where you saw " represents life". Bhs has it.

2. The laws in the Mosaic law serve as a principle for true xtens today. Death equals disfellowship. A disfellowshipped person is dead in the eyes of the congregation. My frequent reference to the osaic law is to see how grave the sin is.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

AWESOME! BRAVO! WHAT NOW HAPPEN IF YOU FAIL TO WITNESS AND SPEAK ABOUT JESUS? WE WITNESS JEHOVAH BY WITNESSING CHRIST JESUS...

WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE FATHER(JEHOVAH) WITHOUT THE SON(CHRIST JESUS). WE HONOUR JEHOVAH BY HONOURING CHRIST JESUS HIS SON. JESUS SAID OF HIMSELF THAT HE IS THE VINE AND HIS FATHER JEHOVAH IS THE VINE-DRESSER..
JEHOVAH HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE WHO HAS NO BUSINESS WITH HIS SON THE VINE.

I agree. Check the page 2 of the watchtower and see that we speak about Jesus. I don't think you have any issue with the witnesses. We agree with you.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

Ur terrorist sect is already been exposed in Russia.....soon every other place will follow suit n expose u......u still have not told me were u got yht evil translation of Rev22:13 from

If including the name of the one who inspired ancient prophets is evil, we now know who really is evil.

Jer 23:27

27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal."

Satan! You are a liar.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 01, 2017
saintmark88:

Give me a name oga are u afraid to give me a name??

This is serious, you mean you didn't see the answer highlighted in my comment and even in your own post? And he is still making noise out of it. Nawa o!
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2017
we do not force you to like us and we are not your toys. Do you get that? If you insult us, it doesn't change anything about us. Say whatever you feel and we are not disturbed. You have never liked us and we do not feel pity for ourselves because we are confident of our God and our message. You have always had the perception that we are a cult and you probably must have made many posts disparaging us, so how can that be a worry to us?
Do tell, what can we do about that? You can go on insulting us but you cannot say that of any other religion. Because they will come for you with all they have. You can only say that to the JW because they are peace-lovers and not that they are insane or unlettered.
what is your religion? Please, tell us if you are proud of it and I will consider your doctrines.
Can you tell the public your doctrines and correct us where we have got it wrong instead of casting aspersion?
nkembaby008:

wow! What a christian you are. I can bet money that no sane human being on this earth is threatened by the presence of Jehovahs witnesses. People look at you lot, as a cult full of brain washed people with un-Christian flip-flopping doctrines. Or they are just irritated by people who knock on their doors preaching a message they can't successfully defend.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Since you cannot talk about your own religion, it simply means that you are not bold enough to represent it. If you could represent it, then you will truly believe in your doctrines and be proud of it. You cannot take the heat that you give to others. Casting aspersion on the Jehovah's witnesses is not a neo-movement, it has been going on for centuries.
Mr. Hairyrapunzel, I have asked you about your own faith and you ignored me. You condemn my faith yet you propound no faith for me to embrace. If you truly care about the JW you should at least put an alternative on the table. Simply tell me the religion that you feel most comfortable with and I will consider if it is worth the switch. Since you have no faith, I will draw the line of our conversation right here.
And you reckon that I told you from the Begining, I was only having a conversation with Oruma before you jumped in and started disparaging us. It is useless having a conversation with you because you are having your fun and we are not even talking about God or our beliefs.
So, enjoy your life and thank you for your time.
Hairyrapunzel:

You wouldn't be saying this, therefore it counts.

I hope you ain't referring to Hitler? Jews have seen tougher times than you guys.
Hiding behind uncles laptops throwing shades? Except your doctrines are now shades. But you throw shades at Babylon the great. It's a shades world and you don't need to worry cos you have paradise earth and Armageddon in your head. Maybe thinking about them will give you solace.

People attack various religions on earth so don't make it look like the issue is peculiar to your religion.
You know someone is significant when the other party has to say they are insignificant.

everything is written in your magazines and I have a brain to think for myself. Then Wikipedia and Google are also doing a good job.

But you are disturbed by it.

Jehovah's spirit that is always changing his direction, predictions and doctrines. Guide indeed.

Who feels threatened by your presence? You've got to be kidding me. In most developed countries your growth rate reads minus. Developing countries have more gullible people who they tend to believe your crap.
Ask your mother, father or who ever brought you people into the organization, they were either depressed, lonely, divorced, in mourning or poor so they joined probably thinking the world was going to end in 1975, but it didn't. They couldn't leave after the great disappointment because of their shunning policy.
The button line is that, your religion attracts mentally unstable people. Why should stable and happy people be threatened by abnormal people?

As far as you preach the destruction of all non jws by your god because they didn't join an organization, then you are against 8 billion people.

Just like the way you keep waiting for Armageddon and paradise earth to come.

I am not easily deceived. Fear will not even allow them enter my house. Panic hmmm.

Just like you keep attacking Babylon the great.

They know you shun your living relatives even till they die because they left your religion. They also know your doctrines. Royindra Muslims are being killed by Myanmar forces, therefore they are are special.

Its obvious they are your worst nightmare. They even have to warn you guys to avoid them on internet.

Why should my religion be your utmost concern?

Are you not a greater judge? Disfellowship, shunning, blood transfusion ban, death of all non jws in Armageddon etc are all forms of judgement. Pot calling kettle black.

I am neither writing a book nor an English language exam. This is social media if you have anything with my punctuation keep it to yourself Narcissist
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by ReinaFarine: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmm....
I'm not yet a born-again Christian, and so I'm not going to condemn any religious belief... I believe everyone is trying to understand why they exist so they won't live a purposeless life.... Some find it in science, some in the Quran, some in the Bible, some in a priest, some in nature... And many more ways I'm not aware of.... and as long as they can find peace and happiness, no one should condemn another.

But to me, as a God-conscious Christian, I believe Christianity is built on the principle of Christ as God. Not a god, not a perfect human, but as God in human flesh, as the Word of God, as the presence of God in the New Testament to reconnect and recreate the communion with our creator. He is God and Lord of all.

JW’s believe that Jesus Christ was a perfect man, and that He is a person distinct from God the Father. However, they also teach that before His Earthly life, Jesus was a spirit creature, Michael the archangel, who was created by God and became the Messiah at His baptism. According to Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jesus is a mighty one, although not almighty as Jehovah God is. According to John 1:1, The New World Translation, Christ is “a god,” but not “the God.” They teach that Jesus “was and is and always will be beneath Jehovah” and that “Christ and God are not coequal”.

Anyone that does not uphold the doctrine of I and my Father are one is not a Christian. I am not saying your religion is a cut and should be shunned, I'm saying we don't share the same beliefs and doctrines.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by ReinaFarine: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:

Can you tell the public your doctrines and correct us where we have got it wrong instead of casting aspersion?

The Holy Bible,
The Godhead,
Virgin birth of Christ,
Total depravity,
Repentance,
Restitution,
Justification,
Water baptism,
Lord's supper,
Sanctification,
Holy Ghost baptism,
Redemption,
Personal evangelism,
Marriage,
Rapture,
Resurrection of the Dead,
Great Tribulation,
Second coming of Christ,
Christ's millennial reign,
Great White Throne Judgment,
New Heaven and the New Earth, and
Hell fire.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:
Since you cannot talk about your own religion, it simply means that you are not bold enough to represent it. If you could represent it, then you will truly believe in your doctrines and be proud of it. You cannot take the heat that you give to others. Casting aspersion on the Jehovah's witnesses is not a neo-movement, it has been going on for centuries.
Mr. Hairyrapunzel, I have asked you about your own faith and you ignored me. You condemn my faith yet you propound no faith for me to embrace. If you truly care about the JW you should at least put an alternative on the table. Simply tell me the religion that you feel most comfortable with and I will consider if it is worth the switch. Since you have no faith, I will draw the line of our conversation right here.
And you reckon that I told you from the Begining, I was only having a conversation with Oruma before you jumped in and started disparaging us. It is useless having a conversation with you because you are having your fun and we are not even talking about God or our beliefs.

Which centuries. It was started in 1879 and the name Jehovah witness was given in 1935. why lie about it? Just say one and a half century.
So my faith is now your utmost concern? O gaa o
There is nothing good about your religion. You recruit people at their most vulnerable periods, and you want me to admire that? Think again.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't get it, you just jumped into a conversation. Anyway, are these your doctrines or are subjects that you would like to edify?
ReinaFarine:

The Holy Bible,
The Godhead,
Virgin birth of Christ,
Total depravity,
Repentance,
Restitution,
Justification,
Water baptism,
Lord's supper,
Sanctification,
Holy Ghost baptism,
Redemption,
Personal evangelism,
Marriage,
Rapture,
Resurrection of the Dead,
Great Tribulation,
Second coming of Christ,
Christ's millennial reign,
Great White Throne Judgment,
New Heaven and the New Earth, and
Hell fire.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by ReinaFarine: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:
I don't get it, you just jumped into a conversation. Anyway, are these your doctrines or are subjects that you would like to edify?

See previous post
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
JMAN05:

If including the name of the one who inspired ancient prophets is evil, we now know who really is evil.

Jer 23:27

27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal."

Satan! You are a liar.

Funny enough the name Jehovah was first used Catholics. You even use a name coined by people you consider pagans?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:
we do not force you to like us and we are not your toys. Do you get that? If you insult us, it doesn't change anything about us. Say whatever you feel and we are not disturbed. You have never liked us and we do not feel pity for ourselves because we are confident of our God and our message. You have always had the perception that we are a cult and you probably must have made many posts disparaging us, so how can that be a worry to us?
Do tell, what can we do about that? You can go on insulting us but you cannot say that of any other religion. Because they will come for you with all they have. You can only say that to the JW because they are peace-lovers and not that they are insane or unlettered.
what is your religion? Please, tell us if you are proud of it and I will consider your doctrines.

Peace lovers that are waiting for their Jehovah to come commit mass manslaughter. Mtcheww
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
JMAN05:

All these are not found in the ancient bible manuscripts.

I don't see the point. Are you attacking Gods clear command or don't you gt it? If you eat blood, what is the punishment for that? Lev 17:10. If God stipulates death for eaten blood, how is that covered by your analogy? Or you are against Gods command?

I didn't see "blood represents life", nor " pollute" in the link you gave. That was what I sent you to bring. If it was in that link you saw what you are asking, I wonder how you saw pollute and "represent". Let me assume you didn't remember where you saw " represents life". Bhs has it.

2. The laws in the Mosaic law serve as a principle for true xtens today. Death equals disfellowship. A disfellowshipped person is dead in the eyes of the congregation. My frequent reference to the osaic law is to see how grave the sin is.

1) So why were they in your previous bible editions for 52 years and you magically figure out that it wasn't in the old manuscript? So which manuscript did you originally use? And are your religion not guilty of Deut 4:2, 12:32?

2) You don't see my point or you don't want to see my point? I simplified my question as best as I could and even added an illustration. So what part don't you get? How am I attacking God's command? It says do not eat blood. Eating blood and blood transfusion are totally different things.

3) It's in the 2nd to the last paragraph, read it again. I'm sorry but even you know death doesn't equal disfellowshipment. They are 2 totally separate things. so if a person who was disfellowshipped comes back and becomes one of your members, is he now resurrected?

In regards to blood representing life, here are links from your own website

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-study/respect-gods-gift-of-life-blood/

In paragraph 10, the first sentenced clearly states Blood is holy to Jehovah because blood represents life

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004444

It states in in paragraph 4,6 and 10

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-blood-transfusion/
It states this in the last paragraph
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:

"
My dear, is everything well at home? Because this your write up indicates something deeper is wrong oh. "You're not our toys", "you're not disturbed by what we say", "I have never like you and I probably but at the same time must have made posts disparaging you."

Re-read your post and tell me if a sane person will type all of that because I talked about your doctrines that were false and you couldn't even defend.
I've had arguments with a catholic friend about some of their doctrines and not once did he make it as an attack on their church and their person. Why does your religion like to act like you're persecuted?
You want to know my religion and consider my doctrines to deflect from your own? Lmao, I don't have any religion, oya consider my doctrine.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
BIBLESPEAKS:

what you've done is you've rubbished the bible's laws and principles, saying it doesn't fit in today's society.

your reasoning is that because the bible never mentioned blood transfusion, it makes of okay.

same reasoning can be that since the bible never mentioned cigarette and other hard drugs, a christian shouldn't have objections to it. your thinking is pathetic.

the bible is made up of principles, these are building blocks of the law. with the passage of time the application of bible principles might mean that certain things newly introduced to society will be rejected by true Christians. really we are talking about pleasing God here, and if we know that an act although not stated categorically in the bible but carries the same meaning as something condemned in the scriptures, we do well to avoid it.

and finally, not Nathan Knorr or the Governing body but the bible says for us to abstain from blood because blood is life and is Gods. and I can't see how transfusing blood keeps one free from blame.

But the bible didn't say anything about blood fractions, so why is it allowed in your religion?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Avatarmodest(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
XXLDICK:

Yes, christians shouldn't pay tithes.
Whats the reason for the opinion. Just curious.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by XXLDICK(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whats the reason for the opinion. Just curious.
This has been discussed many times on nairaland.

Tithes is old testament

Tithes are meant to be paid by isrealites only

God mandated the other 11 tribes of Israel to give 10% of their income to the tribe of Levi

Levites are not allowed to own properties or to work.

Monies are not accepted as tithes.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Avatarmodest(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
XXLDICK:

*Tithes is old testament
*Tithes are meant to be paid by isrealites only
*God mandated the other 11 tribes of Israel to give 10% of their income to the tribe of Levi
*Levites are not allowed to own properties or to work.
*Monies are not accepted as tithes.
Very understandable. So tithes was meant for only the real ISRAELITES.

Buh that would mean the new testament doesnt apply to us also since it wasnt written for Nigeria.

It doesnt matter what testament you call it. God's word doesnt change.
Bring ye all the tithes...
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Avatarmodest(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
The bible use MEAT majorly for offerings and tithes becus the predominant Israelites @ that time where farmers and Herdsmen.
If yu were to bring ya tithe in that manner today many people would claim the church is robbing them.

I attend a local church nt popular, my pastor does nt do any form of side-job except the work of God.
Would it be wrong to pay my tithe since He wants to eat my tithe?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Very understandable. So tithes was meant for only the real ISRAELITES.

Buh that would mean the new testament doesnt apply to us also since it wasnt written for Nigeria.

It doesnt matter what testament you call it. God's word doesnt change.
Bring ye all the tithes...

all dis church boys sef, why Jesus apostles no collect tithe ?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Avatarmodest(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Peacefullove:

all dis church boys sef, why Jesus apostles no collect tithe ?
Baba!!! nobody force you pay tithe.
Some church dnt even collect offerings openly. Its what you believe that works for you.
I no condem anybody. Lets run our race till we get to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
I have read many of your previous posts and your sinister motive is very clear. You are an anti-Jehovah's Witnesses. Sadly, we do not set out on our daily activities to please you or your cohort. We owe our lives and service to the one who gave us life and our hope of everlasting life.
Nkem, you are insignificant to us because the devil cannot stand between us and our loving God, Jehovah (Isaiah 41:10). What do we care about your argument with a Catholic?
You are a sadistic person carrying out the will of your father, the devil as you may read in John 8:44 (You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies). You have told so many iniquitous lies against us and even claimed that one of our members wore a wristwatch worth $21,000 on air and you keep spreading the lies online.
This is the only way you can satisfy your urge as Proverbs 4:16 (For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble) perspicuously describes you.
I asked you of your own doctrine and you simply denied your god and your faith. What a Christian! Matthew 10:33 (But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven). This is someone blaspheming the Jehovah's Witnesses who are bold and proud of their faith and belief You told me that you have no doctrine (John 8:44). When a genuine or sincere person disagrees with someone's faith, he presents what he feels is the better faith with evidence. At least Jehovah's Witnesses present a positive message even if you don't agree with it. But for you to make a lopsided attack without anything to propound, it becomes futile and questionable. Your attack is not based on our doctrines, it is based on resentment and spite and that is why you evaded questions that might open your can of worms.
How can someone without a doctrine judge the Jehovah's Witnesses who fearlessly carry the message of the Bible to every door in favorable and unfavorable seasons as Jesus commanded in 2 Timothy 4:1-2 (1 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his Kingdom: 2 Preach the word; be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching)?
A sane and spiritual mind will always count on the Bible and not on false stories copied from anti-JW bloggers.
Nkem, it is not by force to listen to us. If you do not want to hear the message, act mature like others and be civilized about it. We do not force the message of the Bible upon you.
Ultimately, since you cannot converse in a civilized manner with Jehovah's Witnesses without being inciteful, I am a proud member who is proud of his doctrine and his God, Jehovah. As Christians, we endeavour to apply the counsel given to us in 2 Timothy 2:23 (Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights).
To this end, I choose to end this conversation here and I thank you for your time.
It is baseless and a massive waste of time with you.
Take win and leave

nkembaby008:

"
My dear, is everything well at home? Because this your write up indicates something deeper is wrong oh. "You're not our toys", "you're not disturbed by what we say", "I have never like you and I probably but at the same time must have made posts disparaging you."

Re-read your post and tell me if a sane person will type all of that because I talked about your doctrines that were false and you couldn't even defend.
I've had arguments with a catholic friend about some of their doctrines and not once did he make it as an attack on their church and their person. Why does your religion like to act like you're persecuted?
You want to know my religion and consider my doctrines to deflect from your own? Lmao, I don't have any religion, oya consider my doctrine.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
lovingJehovah:
I have read many of your previous posts and your sinister motive is very clear. You are an anti-Jehovah's Witnesses. Sadly, we do not set out on our daily activities to please you or your cohort. We owe our lives and service to the one who gave us life and our hope of everlasting life.
Nkem, you are insignificant to us because the devil cannot stand between us and our loving God, Jehovah (Isaiah 41:10). What do we care about your argument with a Catholic?
You are a sadistic person carrying out the will of your father, the devil as you may read in John 8:44 (You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies). You have told so many iniquitous lies against us and even claimed that one of our members wore a wristwatch worth $21,000 on air and you keep spreading the lies online.
This is the only way you can satisfy your urge as Proverbs 4:16 (For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble) perspicuously describes you.
I asked you of your own doctrine and you simply denied your god and your faith. What a Christian! Matthew 10:33 (But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven). This is someone blaspheming the Jehovah's Witnesses who are bold and proud of their faith and belief You told me that you have no doctrine (John 8:44). When a genuine or sincere person disagrees with someone's faith, he presents what he feels is the better faith with evidence. At least Jehovah's Witnesses present a positive message even if you don't agree with it. But for you to make a lopsided attack without anything to propound, it becomes futile and questionable. Your attack is not based on our doctrines, it is based on resentment and spite and that is why you evaded questions that might open your can of worms.
How can someone without a doctrine judge the Jehovah's Witnesses who fearlessly carry the message of the Bible to every door in favorable and unfavorable seasons as Jesus commanded in 2 Timothy 4:1-2 (1 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his Kingdom: 2 Preach the word; be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching)?
A sane and spiritual mind will always count on the Bible and not on false stories copied from anti-JW bloggers.
Nkem, it is not by force to listen to us. If you do not want to hear the message, act mature like others and be civilized about it. We do not force the message of the Bible upon you.
Ultimately, since you cannot converse in a civilized manner with Jehovah's Witnesses without being inciteful, I am a proud member who is proud of his doctrine and his God, Jehovah. As Christians, we endeavour to apply the counsel given to us in 2 Timothy 2:23 (Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights).
To this end, I choose to end this conversation here and I thank you for your time.
It is baseless and a massive waste of time with you.
Take win and leave

lmaoooooooo! what the entire hell? Are you deranged? Did I really hurt you that much, by asking questions or are you just insane? You've just proved my point that everything isn't alright with you at all. So I tell you I don't practice a religion but you're insisting I'm denying my God? If there is one thing I will leave for you is to go and think why a religion you follow permits you to say all those things you've said.

About the wristwatch, it was in your jw broadcast of February 2015. Try not to lie and allow emotions to cloud your judgement

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by solidmyk(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Those attacking jw's here are those that cannot embrace the truth to themselves, I think the witness on this thread have been able to answer your questions with bible based answers which you keep ignoring, so instead of creating a baseless claims here try to contact jws arround you they would be glad to make good bible discussion with you or you could visit our website.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by haywizzy007(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=lovingJehovah post=61959977]Since you cannot talk about your own religion, it simply means that you are not bold enough to represent it. If you could represent it, then you will truly believe in your doctrines and be proud of it. You cannot take the heat that you give to others. Casting aspersion on the Jehovah's witnesses is not a neo-movement, it has been going on for centuries.
@lovingJehovah...I must tel you this, i really love your write-ups, may ur God continue to bless you and may that ink never gets dry
Almost everyone in the religion section knows hairyrapunzel is mentally unstable, discussing with him is like pouring water into a basket..when he types his jargons, there's no need replying him. Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.