Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (73955 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by skrrskrr(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2017
adajoe555:

I am proud to be one

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
I really appreciate your compliment.
I am only trying to have a conversation but some people seem to be out for a competition. There is no medal awarded after the entire melee that he and his cohort propagate and that is what baffles me, the effervescence of their storylines. I would rather spend my time with some civilized and cultured minds than waste it away just spiraling.
Well, he had his 15 minutes already so he can run away with that.
I am only in the religious section and I am honored that you followed my write-ups.
Whatever we do we always endeavour to adhere to 1 Corinthians 10:32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God (New International Version).
Jehovah's Witnesses try not to go low with debaters who smear us with unfounded theories. They try in many ways to drag us in the mud but Jehovah keeps sustaining us. Check any topic that has Jehovah's witnesses on it and you will notice how they troop in to carry out what is written in Proverbs 4:16 For evil people can't sleep until they've done their evil deed for the day. They can't rest until they've caused someone to stumble.
We do not go to war for us to be accused of killing their relatives, we do not vote for us to be accused of voting in embezzlers, we do not deprive them of their right to worship, we do not consider them enemies because we know that our real enemy is Satan the devil as in Ephesians 6:12. So, the hate is out of spite and not about our doctrine. They just hate us and we do not care because Jesus told us that we will be objects of hate as in Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
The ones you see here are nothing compared to what we face in reality. Russia has banned our organization against our fundamental human right of freedom to worship. In almost all corners of the earth, we are killed, persecuted, imprisoned, tortured, denied access to schools, bullied, blasphemed, denied employment etc. These anti-Jehovah's Witnesses are free to practise their faiths and the governments of most countries back them up. Their leaders are allegedly friends with the authorities, shake hands and dine with them, and participate in decision makings. We only rely on Jehovah and then they still come up here to condemn and disparage us.
If they had the power, they would kill us all just as Hitler vowed to do before he met his Waterloo. We do not fight back because we keep our eyes on the real prize that our God has promised us in his kingdom. All you see today will soon be a thing of the past.
Isn't it funny that someone without a firm grip on the basic English grammar rules would call men who speak with poise and lucidity before cameras illiterate? When did literacy become a benchmark for worshipping God? Can't you see that they have deviated from the main reason why Jesus came to the earth? They use education to classify their own kind.
This is why Jesus' commanded us in Matthew 28:20, "and teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the time".

[quote author=haywizzy007 post=61988538][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
lovingJehovah:
I really appreciate your compliment.
I am only trying to have a conversation but some people seem to be out for a competition. There is no medal awarded after the entire melee that he and his cohort propagate and that is what baffles me, the effervescence of their storylines. I would rather spend my time with some civilized and cultured minds than waste it away just spiraling.
Well, he had his 15 minutes already so he can run away with that.
I am only in the religious section and I am honored that you followed my write-ups.
Whatever we do we always endeavour to adhere to 1 Corinthians 10:32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God (New International Version).
Jehovah's Witnesses try not to go low with debaters who smear us with unfounded theories. They try in many ways to drag us in the mud but Jehovah keeps sustaining us. Check any topic that has Jehovah's witnesses on it and you will notice how they troop in to carry out what is written in Proverbs 4:16 For evil people can't sleep until they've done their evil deed for the day. They can't rest until they've caused someone to stumble.
We do not go to war for us to be accused of killing their relatives, we do not vote for us to be accused of voting in embezzlers, we do not deprive them of their right to worship, we do not consider them enemies because we know that our real enemy is Satan the devil as in Ephesians 6:12. So, the hate is out of spite and not about our doctrine. They just hate us and we do not care because Jesus told us that we will be objects of hate as in Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
The ones you see here are nothing compared to what we face in reality. Russia has banned our organization against our fundamental human right of freedom to worship. In almost all corners of the earth, we are killed, persecuted, imprisoned, tortured, denied access to schools, bullied, blasphemed, denied employment etc. These anti-Jehovah's Witnesses are free to practise their faiths and the governments of most countries back them up. Their leaders are allegedly friends with the authorities, shake hands and dine with them, and participate in decision makings. We only rely on Jehovah and then they still come up here to condemn and disparage us.
If they had the power, they would kill us all just as Hitler vowed to do before he met his Waterloo. We do not fight back because we keep our eyes on the real prize that our God has promised us in his kingdom. All you see today will soon be a thing of the past.
Isn't it funny that someone without a firm grip on the basic English grammar rules would call men who speak with poise and lucidity before cameras illiterate? When did literacy become a benchmark for worshipping God? Can't you see that they have deviated from the main reason why Jesus came to the earth? They use education to classify their own kind.
This is why Jesus' commanded us in Matthew 28:20, "and teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the time".

Why are you trying so hard to defend your renowned men? Your crappy write up doesn't change the fact that they are illiterates.
Quote any verse you like. Illiterate leaders with zombie followers.
Watchtower organization that is an associate NGO of united Nations.
Rutherford that loved Hitler and gave him accolades for mistreating Jews.
Now you want to smear other religions because people call you out on your beliefs. It's your trademark
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=haywizzy007 post=61988538][/quote]

Point of correction
Only jws think hairyrapunzel is mentally unstable because she considers their doctrines despicable and non biblical. As it has caused millions of death and broken homes and think that billions of non jws will die in armaggedon which they consider normal.

Sorry I can't be deceived by your devious, heinous and libelous doctrines which are non biblical because I am neither sad nor grieved
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2017
nkembaby008:

1) So why were they in your previous bible editions for 52 years and you magically figure out that it wasn't in the old manuscript? So which manuscript did you originally use? And are your religion not guilty of Deut 4:2, 12:32?

Tell me how you saw ALL those verses above for 52 years.

2) You don't see my point or you don't want to see my point? I simplified my question as best as I could and even added an illustration. So what part don't you get? How am I attacking God's command? It says do not eat blood. Eating blood and blood transfusion are totally different things.

Your analogy didn't cover my basic point in Lev 17. So I asked: Are you attacking Gods clear command or don't you gt it? If you eat blood, what is the punishment for that? Lev 17:10. If God stipulates death for eaten blood, how is that covered by your analogy?

Good students of the bible don't see just laws -black and white - they see principles behind the law. Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?

3) It's in the 2nd to the last paragraph, read it again. I'm sorry but even you know death doesn't equal disfellowshipment. They are 2 totally separate things. so if a person who was disfellowshipped comes back and becomes one of your members, is he now resurrected?

The principle in the mosaic law guides true xtens today. We are not under the law. We see how great a sin is, by reviewing how it was viewed in the law. As such, give it a grave punishment allowable in the xten era - disfellowship. In the xten congregation, disfellowship equals death as done in the law. This should be clearer.

In regards to blood representing life, here are links from your own website

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-study/respect-gods-gift-of-life-blood/

In paragraph 10, the first sentenced clearly states Blood is holy to Jehovah because blood represents life

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004444

It states in in paragraph 4,6 and 10

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-blood-transfusion/
It states this in the last paragraph

You do well! Where did you see the pollute you were talking about?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Hmmmm....
I'm not yet a born-again Christian, and so I'm not going to condemn any religious belief... I believe everyone is trying to understand why they exist so they won't live a purposeless life.... Some find it in science, some in the Quran, some in the Bible, some in a priest, some in nature... And many more ways I'm not aware of.... and as long as they can find peace and happiness, no one should condemn another.

But to me, as a God-conscious Christian, I believe Christianity is built on the principle of Christ as God. Not a god, not a perfect human, but as God in human flesh, as the Word of God, as the presence of God in the New Testament to reconnect and recreate the communion with our creator. He is God and Lord of all.

JW’s believe that Jesus Christ was a perfect man, and that He is a person distinct from God the Father. However, they also teach that before His Earthly life, Jesus was a spirit creature, Michael the archangel, who was created by God and became the Messiah at His baptism. According to Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jesus is a mighty one, although not almighty as Jehovah God is. According to John 1:1, The New World Translation, Christ is “a god,” but not “the God.” They teach that Jesus “was and is and always will be beneath Jehovah” and that “Christ and God are not coequal”.

Anyone that does not uphold the doctrine of I and my Father are one is not a Christian. I am not saying your religion is a cut and should be shunned, I'm saying we don't share the same beliefs and doctrines.

Well, we believe that Jesus and his Father are one. Could it be you misunderstood what Jesus meant by saying that he and his father are one? Read john 17:20-21. What do you think that verse means?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

Well,
They are stumbling because they are disobedient to the word. To this very end they were appointed 1 Peter 2:8.
Here is an analysis of their doctrine

BIBLE VS TRINITARIANS

1. I am ascending to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God. John 20:17
TRINITARIANS
No! You are lying. You are our God.
You and that person that you call God are the same; coequal.
You are ascending to yourself.
We know you better than you know yourself

2. The Son is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation Colossians 1:15
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is not the image he is the original person.
He is the creator. He is his own firstborn. The same person.

3. the sacred secret that was hidden from the past
systems of things and from the past generations
But now it has been revealed to his holy ones
Colossians 1:26
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. God is a mystery. It is called the Godhead.
You are not disclosing anything, liar. He is the same one as Jehovah
(YHWH). He only appeared in the flesh to reveal his own self.

4. For there is one God, and one mediator between
God and men, a man, Christ Jesus 1 Timothy 2:5
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods in one mysterious Godhead
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit.
The mediators are Mary, the saints and our pastors (daddies).

5. there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom
all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord,
Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we
through him. 1 Corinthians 8:6
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods in one Godhead.
All things came from Jesus. We are from Jesus and not the father.
Insert holy spirit in that verse to make it three.

6. Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying:
“This is my Son, the one who I have chosen.
Listen to him. Luke 9:35
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is not your son. He is God the son.
You did not choose him, you are coequal.
You are the same person that we see.

7. But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited
earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him. Hebrews 1:6
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is God and not your firstborn.
He brought himself to the earth and we know his as God the son.
The way you call him son of God in the Bible is wrong and disrespectful and it should be changed to God the son and not son of God.

8. In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah
your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service. Luke 4:8
TRINITARIANS
You are lying.
We must not serve Jehovah, we must serve Jesus.
Jesus is our God and he lied to us when he made that statement.

9. Concerning that day and hour nobody knows,
neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son,
but only the Father. Matthew 24:36
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are deceiving us.
How can you be our God and say that you do not know when the world would end?
You know!
You are COEQUAL and one Godhead.
3 heads should have the same brain.

10. Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said:
“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Matthew 3:17
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are a soliloquist. No voice came from heaven,
He is not the son, he is the God he is the same one speaking but he is in the flesh now.

11. I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative.
Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous
because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him
who sent me John 5:30
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are a God. The God from whom we all came.
You are doing your own will. Yes, you are doing your own initiative
because you are our God.

12. But I want you to know that the head of every man
is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man;
in turn, the head of the Christ is God 1 Corinthians 11:3
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. No one is above Jesus. He is our God.
This verse is taken out of context. I will not accept it.
Paul was drunk when he wrote it.

13. “Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me.
Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place
Luke 22:42
TRINITARIANS
you are lying. You gave yourself that cup.
It is your will to drink that cup.
It is your will taking place.
You are praying to yourself, the other part of you that you left in heaven.

14. About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice,
saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God,
my God, why have you forsaken me? Matthew 27:46
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You have no God, you are God the son.
This is a stunt because of his fleshly body.
Jesus, you are our God and you have no other God above you.
You should call him "mate" because you are coequal Gods.

15. Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I
put your enemies beneath your feet”’ Matthew 22:44
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. Jesus is sitting at your own right hand.
Same person sitting at his own right hand

16. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven
and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
Acts 7:55
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He was the same person sitting down at his own right hand.
There is nothing impossible for him to do. Stephen did not get the vision right.
He was mentally unstable at the time.
He should have seen the holy spirit on the other side because they are three in one godhead.

17. This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,
the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ
John 17:3
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. We only need to know Jesus.
They are the same spirit in that verse to make up the Trinity.
insert something in the verse the way KJV added to 1 John 5:7.
He is the only true God. so Jesus is sufficient for us.
And you need to insert the holy

18. Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah
DEUTERONOMY 6:4
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods. The three Gods are one in purpose.
God is a mystery.
This verse is taken out of context.
You are a cult.
You are not Christians.

19. For God loved the world so much that he gave his
only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. It should have been, Jesus loved himself so much that he gave God the son to save the world.

My conversation with a mate in the office yesterday.
Trinitarian: Jesus said I and the father are one. So, that means that they are coequal.
me: But the Trinity is 3 coequal in one Godhead so where is the spot for the holy spirit in "I and the father" (2 persons)?
Trinitarians: The Trinity is a mystery. You cannot understand it by taking things out of context
me: I only asked a question based on your doctrine, I didn't take anything out of context.
Trinitarian: You Jehovah's witnesses are brainwashed...

on the average, It doesn't get any better than aggressiveness and equivocation
The Bible is the truth and no matter how they circumvent it always leads to the same truth. Even after inserting unfounded texts in their Bibles and removing vital points, the road still leads to the truth hidden where everyone who truly wants to serve Jehovah will find it.

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

Your analogy didn't cover my basic point in Lev 17. So I asked: Are you attacking Gods clear command or don't you gt it? If you eat blood, what is the punishment for that? Lev 17:10. If God stipulates death for eaten blood, how is that covered by your analogy?

Good students of the bible don't see just laws -black and white - they see principles behind the law. Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?

The principle in the mosaic law guides true xtens today. We are not under the law. We see how great a sin is, by reviewing how it was viewed in the law. As such, give it a grave punishment allowable in the xten era - disfellowship. In the xten congregation, disfellowship equals death as done in the law. This should be clearer.

1) Your New world translation had been in print for 52 years with those scriptures inside before they took it out.
2) The bible said do not eat blood. The same leviticus speculates death for adultery, so why don't you kill your members that commit adultery? So now bible laws is not black and white anymore, it's now principles? So answer this please, what principle said you can take blood fractions?

3) I had said before it was in the 2nd to the last paragraph of this link
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000774

We abstain on that account from things strangled or that die of themselves, that we may not in any way be polluted by blood, even if it is buried in the meat
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
lovingJehovah:
They are stumbling because they are disobedient to the word. To this very end they were appointed 1 Peter 2:8.
Here is an analysis of their doctrine

BIBLE VS TRINITARIANS

1. I am ascending to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God. John 20:17
TRINITARIANS
No! You are lying. You are our God.
You and that person that you call God are the same; coequal.
You are ascending to yourself.
We know you better than you know yourself

2. The Son is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation Colossians 1:15
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is not the image he is the original person.
He is the creator. He is his own firstborn. The same person.

3. the sacred secret that was hidden from the past
systems of things and from the past generations
But now it has been revealed to his holy ones
Colossians 1:26
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. God is a mystery. It is called the Godhead.
You are not disclosing anything, liar. He is the same one as Jehovah
(YHWH). He only appeared in the flesh to reveal his own self.

4. For there is one God, and one mediator between
God and men, a man, Christ Jesus 1 Timothy 2:5
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods in one mysterious Godhead
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit.
The mediators are Mary, the saints and our pastors (daddies).

5. there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom
all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord,
Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we
through him. 1 Corinthians 8:6
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods in one Godhead.
All things came from Jesus. We are from Jesus and not the father.
Insert holy spirit in that verse to make it three.

6. Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying:
“This is my Son, the one who I have chosen.
Listen to him. Luke 9:35
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is not your son. He is God the son.
You did not choose him, you are coequal.
You are the same person that we see.

7. But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited
earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him. Hebrews 1:6
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He is God and not your firstborn.
He brought himself to the earth and we know his as God the son.
The way you call him son of God in the Bible is wrong and disrespectful and it should be changed to God the son and not son of God.

8. In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah
your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service. Luke 4:8
TRINITARIANS
You are lying.
We must not serve Jehovah, we must serve Jesus.
Jesus is our God and he lied to us when he made that statement.

9. Concerning that day and hour nobody knows,
neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son,
but only the Father. Matthew 24:36
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are deceiving us.
How can you be our God and say that you do not know when the world would end?
You know!
You are COEQUAL and one Godhead.
3 heads should have the same brain.

10. Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said:
“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Matthew 3:17
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are a soliloquist. No voice came from heaven,
He is not the son, he is the God he is the same one speaking but he is in the flesh now.

11. I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative.
Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous
because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him
who sent me John 5:30
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You are a God. The God from whom we all came.
You are doing your own will. Yes, you are doing your own initiative
because you are our God.

12. But I want you to know that the head of every man
is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man;
in turn, the head of the Christ is God 1 Corinthians 11:3
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. No one is above Jesus. He is our God.
This verse is taken out of context. I will not accept it.
Paul was drunk when he wrote it.

13. “Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me.
Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place
Luke 22:42
TRINITARIANS
you are lying. You gave yourself that cup.
It is your will to drink that cup.
It is your will taking place.
You are praying to yourself, the other part of you that you left in heaven.

14. About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice,
saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God,
my God, why have you forsaken me? Matthew 27:46
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. You have no God, you are God the son.
This is a stunt because of his fleshly body.
Jesus, you are our God and you have no other God above you.
You should call him "mate" because you are coequal Gods.

15. Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I
put your enemies beneath your feet”’ Matthew 22:44
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. Jesus is sitting at your own right hand.
Same person sitting at his own right hand

16. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven
and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
Acts 7:55
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. He was the same person sitting down at his own right hand.
There is nothing impossible for him to do. Stephen did not get the vision right.
He was mentally unstable at the time.
He should have seen the holy spirit on the other side because they are three in one godhead.

17. This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,
the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ
John 17:3
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. We only need to know Jesus.
They are the same spirit in that verse to make up the Trinity.
insert something in the verse the way KJV added to 1 John 5:7.
He is the only true God. so Jesus is sufficient for us.
And you need to insert the holy

18. Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah
DEUTERONOMY 6:4
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. There are 3 Gods. The three Gods are one in purpose.
God is a mystery.
This verse is taken out of context.
You are a cult.
You are not Christians.

19. For God loved the world so much that he gave his
only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
TRINITARIANS
You are lying. It should have been, Jesus loved himself so much that he gave God the son to save the world.

My conversation with a mate in the office yesterday.
Trinitarian: Jesus said I and the father are one. So, that means that they are coequal.
me: But the Trinity is 3 coequal in one Godhead so where is the spot for the holy spirit in "I and the father" (2 persons)?
Trinitarians: The Trinity is a mystery. You cannot understand it by taking things out of context
me: I only asked a question based on your doctrine, I didn't take anything out of context.
Trinitarian: You Jehovah's witnesses are brainwashed...

on the average, It doesn't get any better than aggressiveness and equivocation
The Bible is the truth and no matter how they circumvent it always leads to the same truth. Even after inserting unfounded texts in their Bibles and removing vital points, the road still leads to the truth hidden where everyone who truly wants to serve Jehovah will find it.

All these won't change the evil your religion has caused and is still causing since 1945
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

First you told nkembaby that there were no missing scriptures in your bible, then you told her to provide the missing scriptures, which she did. You didn't address the missing scripture issue.

Next, because you wanted to cover up your ignorance on the issue, you told her the missing scriptures were not in the original manuscript's. She then asked how come it was there for 52 years which you didn't address also.

You just lie whenever it suits you and when people prove you are lying you try to brush it off by deviating or by further asking irrelevant questions.

So you assume that in the Christian era disfellowship means death. Well, the issue here is shunning.
Still no bible verse to show this. Just an assumption made from misinterpreting scriptures.

The blood referred to was the blood of animals killed sacrificed or blood of animals to be used for food.
Do you kill humans and sacrifice them? Do you also eat humans?

She even supports her findings which you have been denying from your website. I am sure you will soon say she is lying that she put pollute in your website.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

You still want to deny. If they show you previous editions of NWT you start stuttering saying what you believed those days is different from what you believe now

What is God's clear command here? Blood talked about was blood of animals killed to be sacrifice or blood of animals meant for food right?
Your leaders added blood transfusion which is a medical procedure is included.
Do you kill humans? Do you sacrifice humans? Do you eat humans?
If your God stipulates death blood transfusion why is he OK with transfusing blood fractions and autologous blood transfusion?

Which principles behind which law. Nathan knorr was the illiterate who said blood transfusion was mentioned in the Bible. Indian hemp cannabis is smoked for different reasons. Some use it to become high while others say it is for medical use. Indian hemp and blood transfusion are not mentioned in the Bible.
Both are entirely two different things. One is a life saving medical procedure while the other is sometimes regarded as deviant tool which has become a drug in medical field.
Blood transfusion given maintains circulatory volume while blood when eaten gives protein, iron etc
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by MOSICATED5(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
lovingJehovah:
I want you to make the same remark to the Catholic and Orthodox for etching the name of God, Jehovah on their buildings.
Read the Catholic encyclopedia in the link and send a letter to the Pope including the exact statement that you made in your comment. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08329a.htm
They will chew you the way worms feast on dead beavers.
You will only sound audacious with the Jehovah's witnesses because of their peace-loving attitude.
There are thousands of religions out there. As a sage with spiritual insight, do tell at least about 20 religions that are true and 20 that are false so that the public can identify which truly leads to the kingdom of God.
I await your candid response.

The Catholic church don't call other Christians Babylon the great nor teach that only Catholics will be saved. But ur false prophesying, mind controlling American cult dose that. Most Jws are nice people that is why am not against them but am against the satanic GB that dose nothing than seat back in luxury in Warwick and lie, cover up the lie and lie again then ask poor Africans they don't care about for donations. The GB shamelessly ask children to donate their ice cream money to them
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Baba!!! nobody force you pay tithe.
Some church dnt even collect offerings openly. Its what you believe that works for you.
I no condem anybody. Lets run our race till we get to heaven.

grin Emotion don take over when UV been exposed, I know it will get to these grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ludicrous! I award you a barrel of laughs for plagiarising comments made by YouTubers (bloggers) who are out to make money for their channels and blogs. Most of those videos are made by apostates who have been disfellowshipped from our organization and they resort to spite rather than changing their immoral ways of life. We do not look for numbers, we seek sincere hearts that truly want to serve Jehovah and uphold true worship. Instead of changing texts in the Bible, we change our lifestyles to align with Jehovah's standard as recorded in the Bible.

Let me start off by letting you know that Nigeria has a different perspective of the word "cult". You made no sense at all to the average Nigerian by calling us a cult. Include that in your lessons-learned-in-life diary. Be creative with words that are more socially acceptable to the audience and you may be able to pass a message across.
Your trial to masquerade your distaste toward the doctrine of Catholic church shows double standard and an innate chronology of untruthfulness in you. You condemned something that your thought was created by Jehovah's witnesses and I sent you a link to the Catholic encyclopedia. You checked it and discovered that the Catholics are culpable of the same thing that you accuse the Jehovah's witnesses. It took you a while to digest the information. Suddenly, you toned down and tried to fool the Catholics by sweetening your words. Call them the same name that you called us on that same subject and I will know that you are honest. You are so scared LOL.
The only way the Jehovah's witnesses can control your mind is by directing it to the Bible so that you may read the word of God. And, if that is a bad thing, you may blame Jesus who commanded us to do it at Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you...". So, we are teaching you, MOSICATED5 to obey Jesus commands and here you have it at Proverbs 6:16-19. 16 There are six things that Jehovah hates;
Yes, seven things that he detests:
17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil,
19 A false witness who lies with every breath,
And anyone sowing contentions among brothers

Examine those verses carefully and you will find that you just got read.

JW did not ask you to donate any money to them. You are not in our organization to be talking about our finances and we do not make rules on donation. What we do in our organization is voluntary donation FYI. We do not pay tithe because tithing belongs to the old covenant just as the Sabbath is.
Jehovah's witnesses have a good record of raising their kids. Do not teach us how to raise our kids. If you are going to teach your kids how to spend their ice-cream money, go ahead. We are doing a fine work already in raising our kids and to Jehovah's praise, a Jehovah's witness family was honored by President Putin. Drum rolls, please!
It is notable because Putin is the head of the Government that banned Jehovah's witnesses and called us terrorists. Such an irony, isn't it? View the link to watch how we fare in raising our kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-0Wp0wWXmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4nYxzD2Quc
The above links are things the apostates will never show or tell you about.
You do not know anything about the Jehovah's witnesses and you are attacking the GB that you do not know. Are you against the JW or against the GB or against our beliefs? You should elucidate for clarity.
Nevertheless, I will like to ask you about your own religion. What religion do you represent?

MOSICATED5:
The Catholic church don't call other Christians Babylon the great nor teach that only Catholics will be saved. But ur false prophesying, mind controlling American cult dose that. Most Jws are nice people that is why am not against them but am against the satanic GB that dose nothing than seat back in luxury in Warwick and lie, cover up the lie and lie again then ask poor Africans they don't care about for donations. The GB shamelessly ask children to donate their ice cream money to them
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

Well,
Simply ask them the church that they represent. Someone who is condemning the Jehovah's witnesses must have something to compare us to. If they cannot answer, then you know it is not worth the time.
If they attack our belief then they should have an alternative belief backed by the scriptures. They thrive better trying to make a case with trivial. They will never stop. We do not force them to accept our doctrines and they act as if they are so special in this world. They do not care about the Bible's message, what they want to do is launch attacks and have their fill.
Just ignore the apostates and spend your time with sincere-hearted ones.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
nkembaby008:

Eating blood and blood transfusion are totally different things.

Abeg me I get question.

for pesin wey no believe bible, no problem .

but if una insist sey na that book called Bible u wan follow, answer me this question .

' but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. ' Act 15 vs 29

your bible said you Christians should abstain from blood , The word ' Abstain ' , what does it mean ?

Same Bible also say ' Abstain from fornication ' in the same bible portion, no be so ?

If Blood transfusion is not eating blood since what is transfused is not through the mouth, it means if a person have sex from the anus, He is never guilty of Fornication since he didn't penetrate the vagina ?

I need your view Sir .
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by MOSICATED5(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
lovingJehovah:
Ludicrous! I award you a barrel of laughs for plagiarising comments made by YouTubers (bloggers) who are out to make money for their channels and blogs. Most of those videos are made by apostates who have been disfellowshipped from our organization and they resort to spite rather than changing their immoral ways of life. We do not look for numbers, we seek sincere hearts that truly want to serve Jehovah and uphold true worship. Instead of changing texts in the Bible, we change our lifestyles to align with Jehovah's standard as recorded in the Bible.

Let me start off by letting you know that Nigeria has a different perspective of the word "cult". You made no sense at all to the average Nigerian by calling us a cult. Include that in your lessons-learned-in-life diary. Be creative with words that are more socially acceptable to the audience and you may be able to pass a message across.
Your trial to masquerade your distaste toward the doctrine of Catholic church shows double standard and an innate chronology of untruthfulness in you. You condemned something that your thought was created by Jehovah's witnesses and I sent you a link to the Catholic encyclopedia. You checked it and discovered that the Catholics are culpable of the same thing that you accuse the Jehovah's witnesses. It took you a while to digest the information. Suddenly, you toned down and tried to fool the Catholics by sweetening your words. Call them the same name that you called us on that same subject and I will know that you are honest. You are so scared LOL.
The only way the Jehovah's witnesses can control your mind is by directing it to the Bible so that you may read the word of God. And, if that is a bad thing, you may blame Jesus who commanded us to do it at Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you...". So, we are teaching you, MOSICATED5 to obey Jesus commands and here you have it at Proverbs 6:16-19. 16 There are six things that Jehovah hates;
Yes, seven things that he detests:
17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil,
19 A false witness who lies with every breath,
And anyone sowing contentions among brothers

Examine those verses carefully and you will find that you just got read.

JW did not ask you to donate any money to them. You are not in our organization to be talking about our finances and we do not make rules on donation. What we do in our organization is voluntary donation FYI. We do not pay tithe because tithing belongs to the old covenant just as the Sabbath is.
Jehovah's witnesses have a good record of raising their kids. Do not teach us how to raise our kids. If you are going to teach your kids how to spend their ice-cream money, go ahead. We are doing a fine work already in raising our kids and to Jehovah's praise, a Jehovah's witness family was honored by President Putin. Drum rolls, please!
It is notable because Putin is the head of the Government that banned Jehovah's witnesses and called us terrorists. Such an irony, isn't it? View the link to watch how we fare in raising our kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-0Wp0wWXmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4nYxzD2Quc
The above links are things the apostates will never show or tell you about.
You do not know anything about the Jehovah's witnesses and you are attacking the GB that you do not know. Are you against the JW or against the GB or against our beliefs? You should elucidate for clarity.
Nevertheless, I will like to ask you about your own religion. What religion do you represent?

This post is meant to discuss the Jws cult and not the Catholic church, asking me about my religion is baseless because my religion has nothing to do with the fact that the watchtower cult is dying in the developed world. Jw call other Christians names but they fell judged when we expose the evil in the American mind controlling cult. Tithe is not compulsory in an church it is voluntary too, criticizing tithing why the GB (Satan's servants) keep asking for donations shows their hypocrisy. It is
no news that the Jws wrote their own NWT to teach their satanic message. They even included Jehovah a named not found in the original Hebrew manuscripts as Gods name. That alone shows the the Jws are out to fight the true God. Jesus taught us to call God father even in the lords prayer. Jesus called God father, Abbah I wonder how the Jws brought the name Jehovah to the new testament a name not found in the original scriptures
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Ask them this question.
If your doctor asks you to abstain from alcohol, would it be safe to consume it intravenously?
Peacefullove:

Abeg me I get question.

but if una insist sey na that book called Bible u wan follow, answer me this question .

' but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. ' Act 15 vs 29

your bible said you Christians should abstain from blood , The word ' Abstain ' , what does it mean ?

Same Bible also say ' Abstain from fornication ' in the same bible portion, no be so ?

If Blood transfusion is not eating blood since what is transfused is not through the mouth, it means if a person have sex from the anus, He is never guilty of Fornication since he didn't penetrate the vagina ?

I need your view Sir .
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

Abeg me I get question.

I need your view Sir .

Are you being ridiculous on purpose? Where did the bible specify which sex falls under fornication. So since abstain means keep away from blood totally, why does your religion allow blood fractions to be taken?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2017
lovingJehovah:
Ask them this question.
If your doctor asks you to abstain from alcohol, would it be safe to consume it intravenously?

Ahh you're still here? The picture of the watch you said I was lying about, you jumped and passed? Lmaooo.

Since God says abstain from blood, why are fractions allowed in your religion?
Or will you dodge this question too?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by 1stflight: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
1stflight:
@All: on the issue of blood, I have 2 points to make.

1. To understand Acts 15: 20,28&29 we need to ask some questions. Let me quote verse 29: "that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality........ ".(NKJV). The first question is why was this instruction given?
Genesis 9:3,4sheds some light. Verse 4:"but you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, it's blood "(NKJV). This was after God said every animals should be food for Adam.
It was clearly stated, don't eat the animals(flesh) with their blood(original instruction).

Now fast forward to Acts 15, reading the whole chapter it was written about circumcision. Lots of pagan practices have crept into the congregation which includes eating or direct consumption of blood hence the need for that instructions.

My second question: "Can the start of medical transfusion be dated as early as that time?"
If not, if not I don't under the interpretation of JW that "abstain" involves blood transfusion.

2. You won't accept blood transfusion but you can accept blood fractions. Is that not double standard??

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
nkembaby008:

Are you being ridiculous on purpose? Where did the bible specify which sex falls under fornication. So since abstain means keep away from blood totally, why does your religion allow blood fractions to be taken?

grin grin

Oga, am not JW

I only need clarification, If a man insert his thing to a woman's back, is it fornication?

Sex is when a man penetrates a womans vagina, isn't it ?

Can we say a person who does it from the back gas abstained ?

Answer me this, and let's apply that logic to the issue of blood . if abstain from blood only means don't eat blood and not don't transfuse blood, Then does it mean abstain from fornication only mean don't penetrate the vagina ?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by lovingJehovah: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Canard!

MOSICATED5:
[s]This post is meant to discuss the Jws cult and not the Catholic church,[/s]

You brought the Catholic church into our conversation. I never mentioned them but you did use the Catholic Church to compare us. See how frantic you sound over the mention of Catholic church LOL. Poor you!

[s]asking me about my religion is baseless because my religion has nothing to do with the fact that the watchtower cult is dying in the developed world.[/s]

You are attacking my religion and not my doctrine. Defunct reasoning! Since you attack the religion then it is only fair that we compare it to yours. Be bold and tell us the religion that you represent. Only a coward would attack a dying man. Our religion is dying (as you say) and you are attacking us. What does that say of you?
Here is some enlightenment for you. There are over 8.4 million active witnesses proclaiming the message of Jehovah. I inserted a chart below so that you can compare Jehovah's army to that of any human government. We are a large army Psalm 68:11. This is something apostates do not reveal to you. And, it will interest you to know that we are this large amidst the persecution and hatred from people of your breed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses.
You may view the link to see a few of what Jehovah's witnesses endure in almost every country. Your church cannot endure the intensity of pressure and persecution that Jehovah's witnesses endure. It will be of great interest to tell you the reason for our success. Come along with me to the last part of Matthew 28:20 And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

[s] Jw call other Christians names but they fell judged when we expose the evil in the American mind controlling cult.[/s]

we expose Who are the "we"? If the Bible's message that we proclaim calls you names, then accept it for being guilty as proclaimed in the Bible.

[s] Tithe is not compulsory in an church it is voluntary too, criticizing tithing why the GB (Satan's servants) keep asking for donations shows their hypocrisy. [/s]

You are making a mess of yourself online by making a sentence of this nature. You may go on YouTube to listen to your daddies preaching about tithing. I am sure you read stories on Nairaland. If the GB has ever asked you for donation you may share the receipt. Now, here is how the JW handle cash. Every month, the account is read out to everyone in the congregation. Wherever the money goes, everyone knows. We do not have a special daddy who collects our money to his own gain. When there is a need, the congregation comes together. We are one no matter the race and place. There is no distinction between white and black, educated and non-educated. Jehovah educates us all.

[s]It is no news that the Jws wrote their own NWT to teach their satanic message. They even included Jehovah a named not found in the original Hebrew manuscripts as Gods name. That alone shows the the Jws are out to fight the true God. [/s]

Yes, we wrote the New World translation and if that is a problem for you, then, who wrote the Jerusalem Bible, Good News Bible, Berean study Bible, Bishop Bible, KJV etc? There is a plethora of translations and why pick on ours when the others have conflicting interpretations? (Proverbs 4:16). Our NWT is to cut through the dogma and tell the truth about Jehovah and Jesus just as it is written in the Hebrew and Greek scriptures. For example, your most cherished and the most popular Bible KJV made a heretic insertion of diabolic doctrine in the Bible. You may find that in 1 John 5:7 and I indulge you to read it on http://biblehub.com/1_john/5-7.htm. That link has some of the Trinitarian Bible translations but you can see the conflict.
The Good News Bible changed Matthew 5:5 literally to equivocation and here is a link of other translations. Get a Good News Bible and compare to these other translations. http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-5.htm. Please, edify yourself. The replacement of the divine name of our God, Jehovah to LORD is one of the greatest sins by man https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah. Follow that link to see that this battle is bigger than Satan himself who you advocate. Learn before you speak. William Tyndale was killed for that name and yet his work which was proclaimed heresy was used to translate the KJV and the KJV is used to translate these translations that you see today. William Tyndale clearly wrote Exodus 6:3 as JEHOVAH which is the translation of the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Yehowah as Jesus is also Yehoshua). Jehovah is the true name of our God and only devil incarnates will push you to reject the name of your creator. And the Bishop Bible already recorded that name while the Pope endorsed it. Do you want to call the Pope a heretic? Say it loud and get devoured LOL.
For your information, the king James translators regret replacing the name of God with LORD and here to announce to you, drum roll please! This link http://www.dnkjb.net/ is the new KJV released in 2011 and they have restored the name, JEHOVAH to wherever they took it out from in 1611. What a testimony! Don't mess with our God. We boldly represent the name of our God Acts 1:8.
These are few of the reasons why we needed a genuine and more trusted translation of the Holy scriptures. And in 1950, we completed the first part of the Bible in English with the name of our sovereign ruler and the creator of the heavens and the universe, JEHOVAH. In the completed version we translated the name as it appears in the Bible over 7000 times. The name holds a record for the most mentioned name in the Bible. Over 7000 times. That figure "7" is a special figure for God. It means perfection.
I see susceptibility in you and I believe that you could be bright if you rather spend your time doing some positive research than witch-hunting the JW. Not just because of the JW but to have your naivety keeled over. I attached 2 pictures of the Catholic and orthodox church walls on which the name "JEHOVAH was etched. And, these are just a few. You would need to attack the Catholics and orthodoxies before coming for the JW regarding that name.

[s]Jesus taught us to call God father even in the lords prayer. Jesus called God father, Abbah I wonder how the Jws brought the name Jehovah to the new testament a name not found in the original scriptures[/s]

Your spelling of Abba is a giveaway. The Islamic "H' at the end LOL.
Brought the name Is it a plate of rice? Jesus himself said in John 17:26 that he has made the NAME of his father known. Ask KJV of his name and they will educate you as to how they removed, replaced and restored the name. You need to know of the Tetragrammaton that is translated as Jehovah. I will also attach a copy of the Masoretic text for your enlightenment. Just a brief information, the Masoretic text was copied when Jesus was alive. So It was during his lifetime and you can see how Jehovah's name glows in it. That is why Jesus said that he made it known. He did because the Jews criminalize the use of the name. They quoted Exodus 20:7 as a basis for their superstition. You will also recall that these same people were the ones Jesus condemned and called hypocrites, are you one? Jesus was not cowed into that sort of fetish belief. He made the name KNOWN.
Psalms 83:18 KJV 1611 urges us to make JEHOVAH's name KNOWN to people. Now that you have come to speak against the name that is older than all your generations, are you not from the pit of the demons? Are you the one mentioned in Jeremiah 23:27? "...they plan to make my people forget my name". Did you question the name "Lucifer" when you heard it? No! It shows on which side you stand.
You may also want to see how the dead sea scroll was miraculously discovered hence exposing the heresies told by the church concerning the name of our God, Jehovah. I dare you to do some research. Be ahead of the apostates and ridiculers. Reading is free! Research is also.
Jehovah's Witnesses prefer to reason from the scriptures and not talk from our heads or hear through the grapevine.

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin

Oga, am not JW

I only need clarification, If a man insert his thing to a woman's back, is it fornication?

Sex is when a man penetrates a womans vagina, isn't it ?

Can we say a person who does it from the back gas abstained ?

Answer me this, and let's apply that logic to the issue of blood . if abstain from blood only means don't eat blood and not don't transfuse blood, Then does it mean abstain from fornication only mean don't penetrate the vagina ?

Madam, fornication means sexual intercourse, read and educate yourself on what that means please.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
nkembaby008:

1) Your New world translation had been in print for 52 years with those scriptures inside before they took it out.

Seriously? With ALL those verse? Your proves pls.

2) The bible said do not eat blood. The same leviticus speculates death for adultery, so why don't you kill your members that commit adultery? So now bible laws is not black and white anymore, it's now principles?

Answer the question: Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
JMAN05:

Seriously? With ALL those verse? Your proves pls.

Answer the question: Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?

I should answer the question but the one I asked you 2 days ago, no response. I asked you "Why are you allowed to take blood fractions if you're asked to abstain from blood?". You asked where the word pollute was in reference to blood and I showed you, after you insinuated that I was lying, no response on that too. So your next line of action is to jump and ask more questions while ignoring the ones that you can't defend.
Using your analogy, I shouldn't take a fraction of indian hemp, right?

And by the way its your "proofs". Go and find the old version of your bible and check, I can't do your research for you.
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by 1stflight: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2017
1stflight:

I cant relate your illustration about water to the topic of discourse.

It is important to know the reason the law was given as i showed in an earlier post. Due to the sanctity of the blood, God gave a law that human can eat all animals (flesh) and not with the blood, this must be poured on the ground.....Gen9v4, Deut12v23-25.

Fast forward to Acts15, due to paganism some people started eating or consuming blood hence the need for the law in verses 28-29 "about abstaining from blood........". No reference was made about transfusing blood here.......transfusion of blood is nlt same as eating of blood.

About the use of blood fractions, is that not double standard If going by your belief, God frown at transfusing of blood, but fractions of the same blood can be given. I dont get except you can educate me on the source of the blold fraction......

Peace!!!

Guys, JWs in the house, please I need comments on this post and the one I made before this. This should be my 5th posts on this topic but I have not gotten a reply.

Kindly note that I am not here for unnecessary arguments......

Peace!!!
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Peacefullove: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2017
nkembaby008:

Madam, fornication means sexual intercourse, read and educate yourself on what that means please.

sexual intercourse
noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

From the above , Anal sex is not Fornication since Vagina is not penetrated right ?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by austine4real(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
dobiee:
Some are nice actually but there's this particular one in my house very rude, proud, manner less i wonder what she preach to pple
hppy birthday dear

llnp

many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
nkembaby008:

I should answer the question but the one I asked you 2 days ago, no response. I asked you "Why are you allowed to take blood fractions if you're asked to abstain from blood?". You asked where the word pollute was in reference to blood and I showed you, after you insinuated that I was lying, no response on that too. So your next line of action is to jump and ask more questions while ignoring the ones that you can't defend.
Using your analogy, I shouldn't take a fraction of indian hemp, right?

Sorry, you ain't running anymore, answer: Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?

Of course you did well by supplying a prove to back up your statement about " pollute".

And by the way its your "proofs". Go and find the old version of your bible and check, I can't do your research for you.

I ask again your proof or be identified as a fraud. Proof
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
JMAN05:

Sorry, you ain't running anymore, answer: Whether you take in Indian hemp through the mouth or infuse it, haven't you done the same thing? Food can be eaten or infused, do you disagree?

Of course you did well by supplying a prove to back up your statement about " pollute".

I ask again your proof or be identified as a fraud. Proof

Lmao, I asked you a question on the 3rd of November and you don't answer and you come on the 5th of November and ask me a question and yet I'm the one running away?

Be identified as a fraud? what the hell? What do they even teach you in your church? I said it's in your own bible, what will it take to open your bible and check? I'm not your governing body to spoon feed you every information you need that you should have.

So since you refused to answer my question for how many days now, are you a fraud?
Re: Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. by nkembaby008: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

sexual intercourse
noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

From the above , Anal sex is not Fornication since Vagina is not penetrated right ?

Meriam Webster Dictionary
Definition of sexual intercourse

1 :heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis :coitus
2 :intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.