Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Do A Woman Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do A Woman Really Want? (1808 Views)

GUYS: Put Your Interest First, No Woman Really Cares About You !!! / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do A Woman Really Want? by iLickAnalFungus(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2017
In simpler terms and straightforward approach, what do a woman want?
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by IamHeWrites: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by UfuomaUN(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2017
RIP English
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Blackhawk01: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Freedom, happiness and wealth. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2017
There is no one answer to that question. Except, maybe: to be happy. Women want different things at different stages in their lives. Small goals and conquest that lead up to the big objective (happiness).
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Fornication: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2017
good sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Heloct(f): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
grin

This question has been asked thousands of time. And I don't think women matter should take you as far as you've typed your question.

1 Like

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
There is no one answer to that question. Except, maybe: to be happy. Women want different things at different stages in their lives. Small goals and conquest that lead up to the big objective (happiness).

Ann, i think personally women don't know what they want...i could be wrong though
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
iLickAnalFungus:
In simpler terms and straightforward approach, what do a woman want?

I don't many women know what they honestly want
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by donstan18: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
UfuomaUN:
RIP English

My condolence to your sense as a family member of "ENGLISH" that died!

Who your english epp?

Your mates are teaching "English language" freely in motherless baby's homes and you are here typing "Rip English"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ann, i think personally women don't know what they want...i could be wrong though

Me, I know for sure that right now I want a hot concentrated brew of coffee. With sugar and milk. When that urge has passed I'll want something else. I will know it when I crave for it.

Women know what they want. It's just hard for some people to keep up with progressive demands. But that's life: we change, we grow. Nothing stays the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Me, I know for sure that right now I want a hot concentrated brew of coffee. With sugar and milk. When that urge has passed I'll want something else. I will know it when I crave for it.

Women know what they want. It's just hard for some people to keep up with progressive demands. But that's life: we change, we grow. Nothing stays the same.

I'm offended, when i was younger and approached ladies, they said i was too " unChristian", found God later, hope to be a minister, now they don't want serious Christians...

LMFAO...You ladies are screwing some of us so hard... grin

Self containment is the key principle Ann...In the end, when we have the things we crave, we find out the cravings are just there, and a peaceable individual is priceless than the ornaments on our self-indulged cravings....

i've learnt an intelligent, honest, peaceable, loving individual is okay, make the standard low, too much technicals complicates life, which i run away from..

I want this, I want that... it imposes self-limiting restrictions and keeps very good potentials out that would have evolved to become a masterpiece down the line..Ask people who craved for cars, phones, they get bored and tired of it later down the line....such is how it is with qualities hammering..
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by iLickAnalFungus(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I don't many women know what they honestly want
Heh.. My brain was on autopilot when I wrote that shii. Forgive your bro and be a brother keeper..
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by UfuomaUN(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

My condolence to your sense as a family member of "ENGLISH" that died!

Who your english epp?

Your mates are teaching "English language" freely in motherless baby's homes and you are here typing "Rip English"

No be fight grin. Good morning
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm offended, when i was younger and approached ladies, they said i was too " unChristian", found God later, hope to be a minister, now they don't want serious Christians...

LMFAO...You ladies are screwing some of us so hard... grin

Self containment is the key principle Ann...In the end, when we have the things we crave, we find out the cravings are just there, and a peaceable individual is priceless than the ornaments on our self-indulged cravings....

i've learnt an intelligent, honest, peaceable, loving individual is okay, make the standard low, too much technicals complicates life, which i run away from..

I want this, I want that... it imposes self-limiting restrictions and keeps very good potentials out that would have evolved to become a masterpiece down the line..Ask people who craved for cars, phones, they get bored and tired of it later down the line....such is how it is with qualities hammering..

Lol!

Yes. Human sadness (and dissatisfaction) is eternal. With little interruptions along the way that pass for bliss. I think I remember this from One Tree Hill, but it's actually a quote from Oscar Wilde: There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants. The other is getting it.

Satisfaction is fleeting. We need hunger to find meaning and drive. And that hunger still makes us sad.
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol!

Yes. Human sadness (and dissatisfaction) is eternal. With little interruptions along the way that pass for bliss. I think I remember this from One Tree Hill, but it's actually a quote from Oscar Wilde: There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants. The other is getting it.

Satisfaction is fleeting. We need hunger to find meaning and drive. And that hunger still makes us sad.

Satiety is the key problem. If people only know problems are first internalized before circumstantial, people will be more peaceful
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol!

I was going to deactivate this account before but seeing how people envy how we exchange ideas, i've chosen not to...The way IamJ mentioned " i wonder what ann sees in the guy that always makes her reply him " made me laff my head off
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I was going to deactivate this account before but seeing how people envy how we exchange ideas, i've chosen not to...The way IamJ mentioned " i wonder what ann sees in the guy that always makes her reply him " made me laff my head off

Lol! I didn't see that one. But I appreciate you not de-activating your account. wink
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol! I didn't see that one. But I appreciate you not de-activating your account. wink

Don't be too trusting... I'm not promising anything yet oh..
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Don't be too trusting... I'm not promising anything yet oh..

grin, fingers crossed, then. smiley
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by iamJ(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

smh, i envy who?

what is my biz with ur exchange, i said that i saw ur conversation with her is envy now?

its like u dont knw who ure talking to

1 Like

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
smh, i envy who?

what is my biz with ur exchange, i said that i saw ur conversation with her is envy now?

Thunder destroy that keyboard yu take dey type...Whu d fhuck are you...if ur an elephant, you think there's just one big fish in town. Thunder skatter yu ten thousand times
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
smh, i envy who?

Just the oozing odor of Kashy nunu from web cam scatter your brain abi... E be like say ur brain dey pain you...yu think say yu sabi jab abi, thunder scatter your keyboard yu take dey message me. ordinary nunu yu see forcam, you lose your mind, thunder destroy your ego....E no go beta for who dey do yu, i swear..

Yu no know ur mate, i go flow ya teacher pap, eediot
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by iamJ(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Just the oozing odor of Kashy nunu from web cam scatter your brain abi... E be like say ur brain dey pain you...yu think say yu sabi jab abi, thunder scatter your keyboard yu take dey message me. ordinary nunu yu see forcam, you lose your mind, thunder destroy your ego....E no go beta for who dey do yu, i swear..

Yu no know ur mate, i go flow ya teacher pap, eediot
two mentions for one mention

smh ure not ok at all

[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
two mentions for one mention

smh ure not ok at all

[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

Just one pishure of Kashy nunu, your dada scatter.... Amadioha fall on ya gadget
Re: What Do A Woman Really Want? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Freedom, happiness and wealth. kiss
are You In Prison undecided

(1) (Reply)

“men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg / If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now / #3000 Giveaway Get In Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.