Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? (18157 Views)

My Thoughts/diary On Christian Relationship / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / Mems On Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday Y'all. smiley

We all know the stance of the scripture on premarital sex, for those of us that have doubts or have forgotten, let me refresh your minds.

Ephesians 5:3 (KJV) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Hebrews 13:4 (ESV) Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

1 Corinthians 6:18 (ESV) Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

Just to mention a few.

That said and done, Inasmuchas as marriage is not all about sex but sex do form an integral part of marital union and it's benefits cannot be overemphasized. God created sex for our pleasure and enjoyment but when there happens to dissatisfaction from one party then problems are bound to occur.

So practical Christians that strictly practice and are practicing no sex before marriage how can sexual compatibility be discussed without 'polluting' the spirit? smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by OfficialAwol(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
The only way to discuss it is to go " Under the Duvet" and kick it.

Then you shall be making an informed decision. You'd get to find out if your woman/man can match your sexual prowess or enduring your sexual weakness as the case maybe.

Remember that some those who refused to heed this practical advise have ended up throwing Christianity to call it quits on long run when reality dawned on them.

Reason, Africa reason!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by EWAagoyin(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Pollute what... Abeg joor... We go sit down talk about many styles we both gonna like to perform and how long can we both last on bed. We are adults for God's sake.

9 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Tekecoms1(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2017
If you are caught discussing it you will be termed devilish or a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Pilot4Airbus(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2017
how do you want to discuss sexual compatibility when you have no idea if you’re compatible.

What am I saying sef.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by free2ryhme: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

We all know the stance of the scripture on premarital sex, for those of us that have doubts or have forgotten, let me refresh your minds.

Ephesians 5:3 (KJV) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Hebrews 13:4 (ESV) Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

1 Corinthians 6:18 (ESV) Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

Just to mention a few.

That said and done, Inasmuchas as marriage is not all about sex but sex do form an integral part of marital union and it's benefits cannot be overemphasized. God created sex for our pleasure and enjoyment but when there happens to dissatisfaction from one party then problems are bound to occur.

So practical Christians that strictly practice and are practicing no sex before marriage how can sexual compatibility be discussed without 'polluting' the spirit? smiley

discuss it as it is no holds barred

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Here to learn.
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by EWAagoyin(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Tekecoms1:
If you are caught discussing it you will be termed devilish or a pervert.
not as if we going to discuss in church or publicly na...

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Christains nd hypocrisy ehn. U will fuk a gal on saturday. Sunday she go call to ask if u went to church u say nope she go begin vex. Mtcheeew. She wey go church she no read wetin bible talk about fornication.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by torres89: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2017
what is sexual immorality

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by columbus007(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2017
As for me I will like to back it up with the scriptures,for instance it wasn't mention that we shld always devour one another when it comes to sx BT do what we can,just that the female folks nt all BT some of them have excess demand for it,i have had several cases relating to what I just typed.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Happy Sunday oP...

oP, this is a serious matter o. I'm begging for valid answers till tomorrow. I'll read comments sha.... grin I hear people say Serious Christians and Pastors won't make good intimate partners... grin Pastors don suffer

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by darlenese(f): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
holy
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2017
The issue of sexual compatibility is unfortunately not addressed by Christian orthodoxy. It is incompatible with the idea of abstinence before marriage cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by sod09(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Read songs of Solomon
You get the gist grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
How is discussing it haram? Are you doing it?
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
when a virgin meets a virgin, they do not require any compatibility program, they have no history/prior sexual encounters to compare with current one.

If you want to use scripture as standard. Both vessels must be pure.

If either has tasted the forbiden fruit, bible cannot help.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nnemuka(f): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
i want to also learn because family and friends keep asking me why i dislike a certain guy and i don't know how to tell them that he is a 15 seconds guy. i mean he practically cums before penetration. angry angry

Now as a christian how can i say he is a 15seconds guy in a godly way so they can understand

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Ramon92: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Now this is the problem ... This generation has been lied to, with the notion of sexual compatibility, this never existed back in the 90s, but to make people drift off course, a seduction was required. The answers lies in the heart and not in the sexual organs. The heart because, the will of both individuals involved in the relationship is where the answer lies. If both individuals wish to honour God than pleasure ( DOn't forget the book of Ecclesiastes in this matter), both will honour God, have good sex lie, and won't be easily dissatisfied with lack of expectations, but too much experimentation brought this generation with a staunch fear that has perverted and contaminated people into a " fixed " state...where the fear of will he/she match my sexual prowess exists..

First, we need to deal with the fear, and deal with our hearts. If we have a God first approach, and God above other things, then we will be fine. So the answer lies in finding someone that has the same reverence with God as us, so the downsides can be complemented in our devotion to God and other areas.

If we truly love God, then the bedmatics won't take the front seat, we accord it.

If we truly want to honour God, then we would deny ourselves pleasure

If we truly are true to honest standards, being single should have impacted some lessons in self denial and restraint and control

If we truly want to honour God, and follow His standards, then we won't give this issue the level of concern we give it

Hope this helps

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Nnemuka:
i want to also learn because family and friends keep asking me why i dislike a certain guy and i don't know how to tell them that he is a 15 seconds guy. i mean he practically cums before penetration. angry angry

Now as a christian how can i say he is a 15seconds guy in a godly way so they can understand

Perhaps you didn't wait on the Lord that's why you got a 15 seconds guy... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Jaynom(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2017
Simple! If you have a high sex drive find a partner with the same level of drive who is sexually adventurous! Some people are too RELIGIOUS. You need to talk about some subject matters else na after wedding marriage dey start then it's too late and eyes go open

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Jaideyone(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2017
lol how do you intend to discuss it when you are meant to keep yourself before marriage? you are meant to be as inexperienced as possible

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by darkmarky(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2017
yeyerolling:
Christains nd hypocrisy ehn. U will fuk a gal on saturday. Sunday she go call to ask if u went to church u say nope she go begin vex. Mtcheeew. She wey go church she no read wetin bible talk about fornication.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by darkmarky(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2017

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Jaynom:
Simple! If you have a high sex drive find a partner with the same level of drive who is sexually adventurous! Some people are too RELIGIOUS. You need to talk about some subject matters else na after wedding marriage dey start then it's to late and eyes go open

This is fear speaking, you think Pastors don't have hormones ? You think ministers don't go into overdrive? You never jam, the scripture advocates putting carnal/fleshy desires under the control of the spirit, since many Christians carry labels and don't practice this, why will there not be a problem....We've replaced normal reasoning with fears and this fears inturn dictates people's actions.

One thing i've learnt is any decision i make under duress, dictated by fears and insecurities is terrible... I maintain this creed to in sexual oriented issues

8 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
Is it not when you have fvcked all the guys that you will know the kind of dick and sex position that turns you on...

Some people sha..

Sex involving two virgins, there will be no iota of judgement as both of them will gradually get used to themselves and their way of sexual lifestyle, with time they will begin to explore other options and the sex gets golden.

But ye who have dined with all dicks and cunts of all manner of shapes and depths, will never be satisfied.

Glory be to God

Talk in civil manner nah..wetin happen

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by darkmarky(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Talk in civil manner nah..wetin happen
civil manner ke.. Ok let me provide king James version

1 Like

Re: Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
civil manner ke.. Ok let me provide king James version

Speak to build people up, and not otherwise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Dr. Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.