Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (56045 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by TheSpellChecker: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Please i don't uderstand your question, kindly expantiate. Mind you i am hale and hearty, a complete man with no issues

The correct word is expatiate.

There's really no need to expand anything just because you wanna blow grammar. wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

Me too....I hardly go out. When I'm not working, im glued to my phone. Mall that wont take me 5mins to reach..its really pathetic!
I can take u out if u want. No dull moment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

I can take u out if u want. No dull moment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink

Okay, fellas how about a groupie... single males and females set a date hang out in your respectively cities.... Speed dating's allowed...

Who's supporting this motion ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

The correct word is expatiate.

There's really no need to expand anything just because you wanna blow grammar. wink
Your d spell checker indeed grin
LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another fake story to ridicle deeper life or those resisting formication. Open your eyes very well your wife is there waiting
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wink

Okay, fellas how about a groupie... single males and females set a date hang out in your respectively cities.... Speed dating's allowed...

Who's supporting this motion ?

Disneylady should tell me her city and i will join dat group grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Disneylady should tell me her city and i will join dat group grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wink

U dey give me face, na u i follow reach here oh.
So i dey ur back ni
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

U dey give me face, na u i follow reach here oh.
So i dey ur back ni

Are you not a man... Haba, see as willing ladies full this thread, you still wan follow me for back..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you not a man... Haba, see as willing ladies full this thread, you still wan follow me for back..
So leave me and disneylady........................

Lol see men dey mingle here nor be small lontin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

See me see trouble oh. Na still afternoon, you don dey drink...
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

Lol why are u laughing?

That's funny... just funny. �
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

See me see trouble oh. Na still afternoon, you don dey drink...
Sorry sir, na play i dey oh
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by FA13(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I can matchmake grin

To youself abi?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by GOFRONT(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
....I hav a cousin sista....she is 38. If u care i can connect una
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

Yes you are right bout availability. We are just too serious about work and other official things. I've been working since last Monday, especially whenever my mom is around, had to take a rest today, can't kill myself on work that five generations to come will do and do
@the unattractive ones, I will just lol

Hanging out has sooo soo many advantages... I loved the wedding function i attended this past weekend...What made my day was that i remembered how i used to dance under the anointing...Twas fun dancing to 9ice, Davido, Wizzie...

The top of my day was during interaction with other guys, a guy came out said he knew me, described me in to-to, to how i lived and all....Mehn, we should be good o...we just don't know...So hanging out is so so cool...All this inside house self-indulgence should be reduced, we're now adults

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by annyberry: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
matchmaker cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u fit find husband anywere
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nwaoma198(f): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sharrap
FA13:

To youself abi?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Roseey0(f): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
propanet:

Not in 45kg but 45tons
The guy is lying joor
He is in Nigeria
We use KG here
Who dash am ton
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

I would love it
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hanging out has sooo soo many advantages... I loved the wedding function i attended this past weekend...What made my day was that i remembered how i used to dance under the anointing...Twas fun dancing to 9ice, Davido, Wizzie...

The top of my day was during interaction with other guys, a guy came out said he knew me, described me in to-to, to how i lived and all....Mehn, we should be good o...we just don't know...So hanging out is so so cool...All this inside house self-indulgence should be reduced, we're now adults
That was cool
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

You ehn cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartacus11:

She has replied...She's all yours
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

I would love it

Glad

Disneylady:

You ehn cheesy

Lol

Lagos right......
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She has replied...She's all yours

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by propanet(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Roseey0:

The guy is lying joor
He is in Nigeria
We use KG here
Who dash am ton
Even me I suspect the guy is lying...something is not right
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by temi4fash(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I implanted it with serious prayers when i was back in secondary school...When you're a whiz kid, smart hustler.... the ladies no dey gre us rest, do i implanted dangerous prayers into my being... though complement it with staying away from outdoor things.. Abeg, i no get power for woman wahala...

Bros....

Abeg borrow me the prayer point.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nkemdi89(f): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nkemdi89(f): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

But I like you, just that you will have to eat and I will make you do that.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

But I like you, just that you will have to eat and I will make you do that.

Nkemdili, you show up again today..Na wa oh, eyes wey see yu old small
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by FA13(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Sharrap

Lol. No offence please.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
temi4fash:

Bros....

Abeg borrow me the prayer point.

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.