Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning (15586 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by laudate: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2017
shallysgirl:
Igr people of the Sw of Nigeria are slum dwellers eg, bere, okeado, ajegunle. Chai
Its okay. Lagosians already know that you were raised in the slums, and that is why you keep repeating the names of those slums like a broken record. Remind me again, what is the name of your neighbourhood in Ajegunle?

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by laudate: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol Nonaira1 has actually dealt with these peoplecheesy,,very pathetic beings....hahaha
Everyone can see that he has actually been taken to the cleaners by those Yoruba people and is only trying to save face by blowing big grammar. Sadly, it isn't working. What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Nonaira1: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Smh. I feel so ashamed for you coz I actually lifted that igbo pygmy picture from a thread started by one of your kinsmen on this forum about the sorry plight of the 'indigenous' poverty-striken igbo pygmys of Equitorial Guinea. You are already trying to deny them ehn? Why are you igbos like this??

https://www.nairaland.com/4116817/igbos-bioko-equatorial-guinea-forgotten

Your current state governor (i know you are a rettarrded igbo from Delta who feels inferior to SE igbos, you have cried about their refusal to accept you asaba igbos as equals severally on this forum, but that is a story for another day) is your kinsman from that oil rich state, yet the entire state has nothing to show for all it's oil and is more indebted than any SW Yoruba state -- to the tune of a whopping N773-billion naira!!!

https://www.businessdayonline.com/delta-state-faces-perpetual-deficits-as-debt-now-n773bn/

https://www.naij.com/1061067-delta-state-acquires-massive-n150bn-debt-within-17-months-of-okowas-tenure.html

We don't ever see nor hear you holding Okowa and other Delta governors accountable for the backwardness of the state in spite of it's enormous oil wealth, yet you are always on threads running your gutter mouth about an Osun state that has at least put it's relatively smaller debt to better use via evidently quality infrastructural projects. Again, I ask, why are you igbos like this??

Oh so you lots are done in the picture posting consoling thing to build up your depliated ego. What a shame, the geniuses are not doing the usual genius behavior I'm so used to. I was expecting at least 3 pages filled with rl images with you lots cheerleading each other to attempt to console yourselves.

Anyway, You really are so smart. Referencing someone to something he already referenced to you and equally told you it was traced back to the original area where it was posted and told you loudly what the original poster labeled the picture as. But I suppose you were so into your feelings crying about SE this and that, making every effort to remove the unproductive title branded to your region, which I still believe till date despite all the attempt to change the perspective, and try pathetically to take jabs at me hoping screaming and wailing will somehow affect me blinded your vision. You're such a genius man. You really shouldn't be reading, rather continue stomping fingers out of ego busting pain.

Anyway, Thank you for referencing back to what I already referenced to. As I stated earlier, did you even bother to click to link he provided or even bothered to retrace the image orginality before displaying your ignorance genius opinion.
http://m.penguintravel.com/Offer/RoundtripsandCulturalTours/1691/CameroonandBiokoDiscovery.html
Your welcome.
Oh and before you start wailing on how an "igbo" stole the image and branded it something it's not. One person ignorance does not excuse another person's ignorance genius. There's a video on YouTube that marks Kenya Moore as a Kenyan. Does that give me the right to go around calling her a Kenyan just because she was referenced as one by someone else? Good job on the attempt to take a jab. So smart grin

Btw: Visit EQ before having the audacity to try and mock that land. Your best areas aren't even remotely close to their worst areas. Hilarious trying to insult a country thriving better than you.

Oh I'm no more SE with "identity crises" as you lots called me earlier. I thought I was "going to start telling you I'm SS, not SE" in your pitiful attempt to get at me. Now I'm Delta igbo that "feels inferior to SE Igbos" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how comical. Thank you so much that thesis statement. You are so right, I feel so inferior to them. I mean how can I not feel inferior to my siblings. They are so superior and I'm so inferior. Thank you genius for this wonderful thesis. LMFAO. grin grin grin Sorry to burst your bubble, your people have repeatedly tried to cause a rift between Delta Igbo and SE Igbo on this forum. I've been called fake igbo, wanna Igbo, among other genius words by you lots, so genius "story for another day" is nothing new. I can give you details of it for you as I've heard it multiple times by you lots. just tell me when professor of tribal identity and I'll share my "inferiority to SE" story grin grin grin grin grin. Good job again genius.

LMFAO at "quality infrastructural projects". Yeah toilets, paved round circle in between dirt's and grass, "e library", steps and all the other "laughable progressive project Osun governor display is so "quality infrastructural projects". The only decent thing you posted that was "quality infrastructural projects" is the schools. Even at that, you lots as well as governor focus on showing us the interior decoration of the schools speaks highly on what it was created for. But you are so right. Okowa is an be idiot, for the billions he should be building is toilets and shots. What a complete ediot. I'm so ashamed of Okowa. How dare he not copy this "quality infrastructural projects". Hopefully he'll be smart enough to join SE governors and go visit the vision filled Argbeshola. I mean we all need a paved circle road in dirt and grass, toilets, steps, etc. What a visionless ediot. You are so right, I apologise for Okowa and other past delta governors.

Anyway, I don't recall ever mentioning that Delta governor is thriving. Unlike una, we don't form. We know our leaders aren't doing much but unlike una, we don't try to media decorate and paper decorate their incompetence knowing full well our reality says otherwise. Unlike una, deltans don't carry a deflated ego to stroke repeatedly to try and delude ourselves. That's your forte.

Oh sorry to burst your bubble again, comparing yourself to delta is just as worse as comparing yourself to SE. Again, just like SE, SS, delta included, went through hindrance aka Biafra war and Miliants which retrogressed the region to square 1. SS had to start all over with limited aid yet in a short period of time caught up to una whom yet again DID NOT have any hindrance. Mind you, SS has some of the most corrupt politicians out there yet even with corruption, we are neck to neck to you. Yet you wonder why I see you lots as least progressive/productive in that country. Good job in the comparison though so smart.

Anyway temper tantrum, posting images of Delta, screaming villages villages and finally selective imagery starting 1,2,3 go

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by laudate: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Somebody just said 'Igbos do not form". I beg if na play make una stop am. Most of their responses on this thread has shown them 'forming' in various degrees , as they try to prove they are better than others. Sadly, they keep failing.
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by totit: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

See ipob monkey consolation. grin cheesy Dealt ko, attend ni

Go through the thread and see the arguments. The fool is just typing long meaningless rubbish lol. You're here consoling. You better help him grin

Honestly, at some point I was lost, I just couldn't understand the guy bone of contention. The dude kept shouting upanda ' the the reality,the reality..the reality upanda without any oita of reasoning nor facts.

I just got tired quoting the dude. shocked

OK, maybe somebody can explain this to me ; what exactly is nonaira bone of contention here undecided undecided
I am just soooo lost right now abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by mercyville: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

If you are going to beat chest, start by showing us all the infrastructures all your 5 village governors delivered and let's compare with Aregbeshola alone in the SW.

That's 5 against 1. grin

Watch the ipob villager dodge and dance around... grin grin

This question is termed slippers heads slayer.It is like a double edged all round sharp blade spill flat heads blood cutter that takes no prisoner.It is as dangerous as a sharp pin in an ever blinking eye.See how they will scamper for safety or try to shift the tennis net..lol

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by deomelo: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
mercyville:
This question is termed slippers heads slayer.It is like a double edged all round sharp blade spill flat heads blood cutter that takes no prisoner.It is as dangerous as a sharp pin in an ever blinking eye.See how they will scamper for safety or try to shift the tennis net..lol

They see that trap always so they do everything under the sun to dodge that question and challenge. grin grin

They know deep down their miserable hearts that they nothing to show and in fact that Aregbe delivered more projects than all their villages combined.

Lay down that challenge and watch them dance around, dodge and even run away.. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Whittle Down IGP’s Powers, Decentralises Police Structure / FG To Spend ₦3bn To Acquire & Renovate 4 Properties Forfeited To EFCC In Abuja / The South-West contributions to Nigeria's economy and other myth-busting facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.