Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Every Southerner should see this. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Southerner should see this. (1829 Views)

Southerner Should Emerge President In 2023 - El-rufai. / Facts About Hausafulanis Every Southerner Should Know / Reasons Every Southerner Must Support Buhari's 2019 Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
fellowman:
Igbos are located in the south south region of Nigeria.

I just wonder who divided this states, and how you can call a state a south south state but it's in the south East (cross river) and also how you can call a state in the south East a middle belt state (Benue)

for a long time I've been thinking that the people who do this are trying to deceive us.

how do you call a state a south Eastern state but that state is bothered by another state that is in the south East.

by looking at that map the south Eastern state should be benefiting from south south NDDC because they are in the south-south. Yes igbos are in the south south.

Now lest go to the West.

how can Kwarra be in the west but it's called a northern state or a "north Central"

it's time we start asking ourselves this questions.
Someone is playing tricks on us

I think we should all renember that these geopolitucal zones are not recognised by any known law in Nigeria.

NE,NW,NC,SW,SE,SS are actually all illegal
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by fellowman: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
gidgiddy:

I think we should all renember that these geopolitucal zones are not recognised by any known law in Nigeria.

NE,NW,NC,SW,SE,SS are actually all illegal

yes but they exist
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by fellowman: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
Who dash you SS? grin grin

Silly ipbs and their attache by force syndrome. grin grin

this is not about anybody
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by gidgiddy: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

yes but they exist

They only exist on paper, in the eyes of the law and the Nigerian constitution, they dont exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Sadiq Mahmoud Rubbishes Buhari's Hypocrisy On Tweeter / How Can I Join BMC?? / Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.