Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover (597 Views)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by deturla: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dee's Inbox:

A 50 year old woman needs a younger lover - I am 50 years old, my husband died 7 years ago and now I crave a younger lover.

Ever since my husband died, I have had trouble settling down with another man. I have had my fair share of older men, having dated 3 of them in the last four years. I discovered that all three older men were after my money and the Estate my husband left when he died.

I have also had series of heartbreaks from these men as well. Two of them took my money and ran away while the last boyfriend I had actually got a younger girl pregnant and this broke our relationship.

Currently, I am heartbroken and tired of dating. A friend recently advised that I consider younger men instead of going for the older ones who have repeatedly broken my heart.

I am an introvert and as such it will be difficult for me to talk to the younger men for a date, and also society may not help me if I decide to make how I feel public.

I really want to date a younger guy, preferably between the ages of 28-35. Between 5'7 and 5'8" is fine. He should know that money is not a problem for me and be ready for a serious relationship that will lead to MARRIAGE in no time.

Dee, I hope people won't see me as being a sugar mummy or wanting to take advantage of the younger guy.I will be very glad if you can use your platform to reach out to your younger readers.

Are you interested in this woman?

See what you need to do in the LINK:

http://deedeesblog.com/a-50-year-old-woman-needs-a-younger-lover/

All the best.

Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by byemx06(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
if you can take care of my bill no p,
actually u dnt need a boyfriend u jus need someone DAT will take care of u at d oza room......
Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by darkmarky(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol now this is funny
Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
That op is a 4199ers ooo

2 Likes

Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by deturla: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexbox:
That op is a 4199ers ooo

Are you okay??
Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by SOFTENGR: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Scammmmmm!
Don't fall for it
Re: A 50 Year Old Woman Needs A Younger Lover by deturla: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Scammmmmm!
Don't fall for it

SMH...I guess you are a newbie NLnder.

I'm not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret And Truth Of Predestination / For Ladies:10 Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Guy / I Found Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.