Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio (6908 Views)

Cameroon Invades Kiriawa-jimni Village Nigeria, Kill 70 / Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State / Boko Haram Islamic Sect Attack School In Yobe State Nigeria, Kill 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Onlytruth(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2010
OgidiBoy:

@ onlytruth

Why are you being so hard on 18 platoon what has the guy done to you nah ?

The guy has been a GOON threatening violence on innocent Nigerians here. You need to read his past posts to get my bones with him. He is still living in 1967.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 18, 2010
18 platoon:

@9jaganja, if you're well equiped why should you be scared of any alliances, this is just a cyber war and you're becoming jittery, just put your house in order.

Hmmmm alliance with you bood thirsty cow fuckers? Hell to the fuking no!!! If Nigeria divides , Yorubas are going their own way. We don't want alliance with you Northerners cause we don't want to be seen as you killers and brain washed Africans. Our house is in order and we want to be free from this marriage cause it's too abusive to our nature, religions, beliefs and land!!! We believed we were created here while you cow maters think you are from Mecca and shit. Throwing out the legacy of your powerful woman queen Amina for a legacy of blood you picked up from Islam. No thanks no alliance.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Hmm2: 2:02am On Mar 18, 2010
I am beginning to suspect this whole Jos thing is a script pre-written by some politicians, With the info we are getting, about the people who are intending to contest in 2011, it may just be that this person is masterminding everything and is playing a chess game with this country.The person I think mya be involved(i may be wrong, just speculating) is the one behind the creation f the jos north lga-which is the root of the crisis-,
May God help us

B-A-D-O-M-O-S-           FISH OUT THE REST ,
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by sojjy: 2:15am On Mar 18, 2010
Drum of war all over the nation.Songs of war all over the places.Who will stop this?Nigeria at the verge of coming to an end as a state.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by sojjy: 2:18am On Mar 18, 2010
Drum of war all over the nation.Songs of war all over the places.Who will stop this?Nigeria at the verge of coming to an end as a state.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by blkmum700: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2010
Arysexy:

@ blkmum700 So you understand the bible more than jesus?

No but i understand the bible more than u understand your demonic blood leashing koran.

U have not cited where jesus told his disciples or followers to go and kill on his behalf even on evangelism not JIHAD (by force evangelism) can u cite?

You can understand Bible More than i do,but i have brains to think,if you are saying all those quate are in the Old Tastatement,Then pastor should stop preaching anything about old T because the last time i check,pastors were still preaching genesi,exodus,job,psalms  and beside the bible says OLD quates are New.

1 Timothy 1:8-10
(cool We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
(9) We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
(10) for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders [man-stealers] and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine.

It is noteworthy that these verses in the New Testament say that the Law is good if it is used properly, and then go on to say that the Law was made for people such as murderers. If God had changed His mind about what He said in the Old Testament, and decided that we should not execute criminals, this would have been the perfect place to say so. Surely it is not good exegesis of Scripture to read that “the Law is good” and was made for murderers, kidnappers and the like, and then say that according to the New Testament we should not execute criminals.

These verses in Timothy echo Romans 7:12, which says, “So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.” It is important to note that murder, perjury and kidnapping, crimes, all specifically mentioned in the New Testament in the context of the Law being good and made for such people,this shows that the New Tastement support death penalty has the Old Tastement.

Have more important thing to do than you making the bible look has if no teaching of  murder in it.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by kashmo: 2:32am On Mar 18, 2010
EzeUche:

And somehow, there are not that many Igbo men who marry Yoruba women. What does that tell you? We have our fun with your women, but at the end of the day, we will go to our village and marry a beautiful chaste Igbo woman.

Just ask my Yoruba conquest at UMD. They love the Igbo swagga.

I have read countless of your post on NLD boy! Your talk is cheap and I can confirm you just one of those useless brat lingering around. I read one of your post about you repping naija when you in a party at school, but deep down your heart you Biafrian thru & thru, WTF! You need to rep YOU, and stop being a camouflage wimp.  Besides, I guess you definitely in College Park; I pray I catch you 1 on 1 where you spewing all this BS.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by EzeUche(m): 3:00am On Mar 18, 2010
kashmo:

I have read countless of your post on NLD boy! Your talk is cheap and I can confirm you just one of those useless brat lingering around. I read one of your post about you repping naija when you in a party at school, but deep down your heart you Biafrian thru & thru, WTF! You need to rep YOU, and stop being a camouflage wimp.  Besides, I guess you definitely in College Park; I pray I catch you 1 on 1 where you spewing all this BS.

What are you going to little Yoruba boy. Tight jeans wearing mofo. Come and catch me. If you go to UMD come and fetch me. The Yoruba blood running through your veins is not going to do anything. Wherever the part is, I am with my mi familia. That is all you need to know. Just bring it on. Truth hurts. Getting mad on nairaland. Such a simp. Find me on campus then. grin
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by 18platoon(m): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2010
@kashmo, abeg dont scare ezeuche away, he's is a lovely biafran brat, he only needs help.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2010
I see people trying to rationalize stupid laws by quoting Bible and Quran. Leave it alone!! Like I said on the other page, if Nigeria doesn't ban religion we will continue to fight each other. Especially when there are people willing to die for imported rumours.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2010
Is this the religion section?
Thatz why Nigeria will never progress. . . .
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by Kenezi: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2010
blkmum700:

You can understand Bible More than i do,but i have brains to think,if you are saying all those quate are in the Old Tastatement,Then pastor should stop preaching anything about old T because the last time i check,pastors were still preaching genesi,exodus,job,psalms  and beside the bible says OLD quates are New.

1 Timothy 1:8-10
(cool We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
(9) We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
(10) for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders [man-stealers] and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine.

It is noteworthy that these verses in the New Testament say that the Law is good if it is used properly, and then go on to say that the Law was made for people such as murderers. If God had changed His mind about what He said in the Old Testament, and decided that we should not execute criminals, this would have been the perfect place to say so. Surely it is not good exegesis of Scripture to read that “the Law is good” and was made for murderers, kidnappers and the like, and then say that according to the New Testament we should not execute criminals.

These verses in Timothy echo Romans 7:12, which says, “So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.” It is important to note that murder, perjury and kidnapping, crimes, all specifically mentioned in the New Testament in the context of the Law being good and made for such people,this shows that the New Tastement support death penalty has the Old Tastement.

Have more important thing to do than you making the bible look has if no teaching of  murder in it.

None of that was said by Jesus, your argument falls flat. It doesn't support murder anyway, no matter who you try and twist it, since Jesus Christ said "Love thy enemy". The Quran quite clearly commands Muslims to kill people, and Muslims claim the entire Quran is fact.

nurexg:
@ kenezi
Stop quoting what u don't know the meaning of, tell me how do you fight poverty? I will advise u to go and get the knowledge of the Holy QUR'AN . Make some research on islam or google the world most growing religion. in the case of jos, What is happing is unslamic and is totally unacceptable. I honor my religion and respect other peoples religion. Islam forever.

How am I quoting things I don't know the meaning of? What else can:

"Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission. Qur’an:9:29"

mean? Muslims have done this several times in the past, even in the Ottoman Empire. This is Islam. I don't need to see that Islam is growing fast, because it's still violent and bloodthirsty. What is happening in Jos isn't unislamic, the Quran encourages it.
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by splashbaby(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
sojjy:

Nope Nigeria will come out stronger! No be us?
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by blackcypha(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
WHEN CNN TALK SAY ALQAEDA DON ENTER NORTHERN NIGERIA ,
WE SAY NA AMERICAN PROPAGANDA TO COME INTO NIGERIA WITH THIER MIGHTY MILITARY,
NOW IT IS CLEAR DAT TEY WER CORRECT AND IT IS GOOD FOR US
WHY? CUZ WE WILL NEVER LEARN AND IT WILL NEVA STOP TILL WE BREAK UP, WHILE SOME FOOLISH PPLE CALL THE U.S IMPERIALISTS IT IS CLEAR DAT THE BRITISH ARE THE REAL DEVILS. .
JUST NAME ONE COUNTRY IN AFRICA DAT U.K COLONISED DAT HAVE NEVER FOUGTH CIVIL WARS,
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by splashbaby(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
9jaganja:

I see Aboki trying to form an alliance with Yorubas. Go we don't want your alliance and when Igbos de diss Yorubas keep your mouth out of it.
Na wa for NLers oooo, crazy lots
Re: Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio by kcreal(f): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
Quote: from sojji
Drum of war all over the nation.Songs of war all over the places.Who will stop this?

I will stop it, only if Nigerians vote for me as the president, come 2011 Election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Southwest Governors Seek Better Allocation From Federation Account. / ‘Nobody Can Force Oyegun Out Of Office As APC National Chairman’ - Inegbeniki / Senate Probes Scarcity Of Lower Naira Denominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.