Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) (29866 Views)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Ramsey Nouah Covers Guardian Life Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by funmise007(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Abi naa only me see say her teath dirty for d second pix
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by tealaw(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
I hope she cheating on that dude too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal again

This one when turn her husband to Agidi / water yam sad

There's God oh cry
Lol! Bilz go be like: make she just allow me touch that lapse lasan, my life will.never remain the same grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by DavoPicasso(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal again

There's God oh cry
grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
She looks toned.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by bullbull: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal again

There's God oh cry

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by absool(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Omo eh her husband dey enjoy oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Her boobs look irritating to me

The boobs sre small and flat.

the clothis pressing them inward and making it look presentable.
comot that top, and it will ne natural disaster.

i swear.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by braine(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tiwa is ugly tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
tlops:
Why she dey squeeze her boobs to fit into the outfit... she looks good anyway.

Is that gray hair? Stunning

Which kind question be this ?

Na Olympus Mountain when don fall finish, wey dem dey take under-size conset pack am to face up, by force.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
bjolat:
So she get bobby like deez �
The beauty of push up bras.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Smell punna.......

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked shocked She is going grey on her hair in the second picture and what happened to her dentition. I mean her teeth. Did she stitch them with a wire? Jesus!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
alaskido:
shocked shocked She is going grey on her hair in the second picture and what happened to her dentition. I mean her teeth. Did she stitch them with a wire? Jesus!!!

Those are braces, commonly installed by dentists on the teeth of teenagers whose teeth require alignment as the young person grows.

Braces are NEVER fitted to the teeth of adults because the growing process of their teeth is complete and irreversible, meaning that dental realignment cannot occur as a result of wearing braces as a misguided fashion statement.

Mrs. Savage obviously had braces installed in a futile bid to recapture long lost youth, by attempting to recreate the look of a teenager's dentition, on the face of high-mileage middle-aged woman.

There is NO practical purpose served whatsoever by installing braces on the teeth of mature and old people. Matter of fact, braces are VERY inconvenient to wear even for teenagers, because food fragments are constantly getting stuck in the braces.

Obviously, in her desperation to APPEAR much younger than her true age, grey-haired Mrs. Savage is ready to quietly suffer all the inconveniences of wearing braces on her teeth for no practical purpose at all, as is generally the case with all self-deluding fashion victims.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Priscy01 post=61895866]Beautiful Lady![/quote
The beauty of a woman is her husband,,,I love her cos she made up with her man despite the fact she is successful,,,some stupid ladies will not do it,,, I ADORE HER
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Augustap(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
If this one does not show breast, she won't rest. Even if na small, she must show.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by Ssms(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Seems I'm seeing her pointed nipples...was she Hot?
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by okadoo: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Her boobs look irritating to me

What else are you looking for in a woman. Probably you like big boobs that is shapeless. She is beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) by indomielomo: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
I am still struggling to find the sexy... undecided
hummm lie lie
haba you can lie for Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. / Sandra Iheuwa's Baby Shower Pictures / Bovi Kris Asimonye Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.