Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Build A Quadcopter - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Build A Quadcopter (42488 Views)

I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit / Component Used In Making Quadcopter / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2018
This thread don accumulate dust and cobwebs tire. Make I go get broom first!
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by NNAMDIII(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
mizzygray:

Got ur mail thanks.
I tried reaching you on WhatsApp but the number you gave me isn't on WhatsApp...

my whatsapp number is ...
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Compliments of the season to all.
Its been quite busy for me, so busy I hardly find time to post updates.

I'm grateful for the business that have come my way through this thread: I have helped 4 groups of students design quadcopters for their projects and it was fulfilling to say the least.

You can also get one for yourself, as a hobby or for professional use, at a fraction of the cost of what's available in the market.

Hopefully, I will post some pictures and videos this season.

Cheers!
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
RCDIY, This is the one of the most educating threads amidst all the daily gibberish on NL. Good thing I stumbled upon your agora, more grace to your elbows man. I ain't following just yet but i will, soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
RCDIY:
Compliments of the season to all.
Its been quite busy for me, so busy I hardly find time to post updates.

I'm grateful for the business that have come my way through this thread: I have helped 4 groups of students design quadcopters for their projects and it was fulfilling to say the least.

You can also get one for yourself, as a hobby or for professional use, at a fraction of the cost of what's available in the market.

Hopefully, I will post some pictures and videos this season.

Cheers!
Merry Christmas man...

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Server88:
RCDIY, This is the one of the most educating threads amidst all the daily gibberish on NL. Good thing I stumbled upon your agora, more grace to your elbows man. I ain't following just yet but i will, soon.

Thank you, chief. I appreciate the goodwill!
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Server88:
Merry Christmas man...

Wishing you the very best of the season, bro!
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 7:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year, friends and well-wishers!
This year will bring us tremendous success.
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2019
For the year, I will maintain on 3 functional quadcopter.
- 5" quad for practicing.
- 6" GPS enabled quad with HD Camera
- 10" GPS enabled quad with 4k Camera

I also intend to upgrade these crafts to improve their performance.

Motors
For the 5", I'll swap the 2200kv motors with a 2300kv. Combined with tribade 5" propellers, this should provide more agility and speed.

Frames
I'll be swapping out the DJI arms on the 500mm quad with longer, lighted ones to make it flyable at night. The longer arms means I can use up to 11" propellers for more trust. This will go well with the added weight of a 2 axis gimbal I intend to install.

Batteries
I took delivery if 2 new batteries, a 3A and a 5A lipo.
The 3000mah is a trinity graphene while the 5000mah is the heavy duty Turnigy brand. I'm hoping to get flying time of 20+ minutes on the 6" and 15+ minutes on the 10" quads.

I am still awaiting parts. Hopefully, I will share updates with pictures as I progress.
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by jman77(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please fill me in too... jgolgi@yahoo.com
RCDIY:

You have mail.
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by kings4660(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
RCDIY:
For the year, I will maintain on 3 functional quadcopter.
- 5" quad for practicing.
- 6" GPS enabled quad with HD Camera
- 10" GPS enabled quad with 4k Camera

I also intend to upgrade these crafts to improve their performance.

Motors
For the 5", I'll swap the 2200kv motors with a 2300kv. Combined with tribade 5" propellers, this should provide more agility and speed.

Frames
I'll be swapping out the DJI arms on the 500mm quad with longer, lighted ones to make it flyable at night. The longer arms means I can use up to 11" propellers for more trust. This will go well with the added weight of a 2 axis gimbal I intend to install.

Batteries
I took delivery if 2 new batteries, a 3A and a 5A lipo.
The 3000mah is a trinity graphene while the 5000mah is the heavy duty Turnigy brand. I'm hoping to get flying time of 20+ minutes on the 6" and 15+ minutes on the 10" quads.

I am still awaiting parts. Hopefully, I will share updates with pictures as I progress.

Pls Sir, can I get a mail from you stating the prices of individual components you've used for the 5" quad. If possible too a local supplier where I can get them. I'm not sure I can patiently wait for an overseas delivery. Regards. (engr.chuks@zoho.com)
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by Amtech01: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Pls guys how can I get the radio transmitter and receiver pls price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2019
kings4660:

Pls Sir, can I get a mail from you stating the prices of individual components you've used for the 5" quad. If possible too a local supplier where I can get them. I'm not sure I can patiently wait for an overseas delivery. Regards. (engr.chuks@zoho.com)

Please chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Amtech01:
Pls guys how can I get the radio transmitter and receiver pls price

Please chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by ocike: 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Hello , Please how much will it cost me to build a F330 quad copter.? Thanks......Here's my mail: ocheike@yahoo.com
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by Jegie(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2019
And me too oo.....
jegedeoluwapelumi2002@gmail.com
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Here's something I'd love to do soon: Fly Helis and jets. These things are fun!!

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lipos available...

Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by Goors1n: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone, can you send me some more details about the drone too? I would like to build one until Christmas. My son is dreaming about a drone for a long time and I thought that it will be great to build one for him. But I'm not sure that I'll manage to "create" it lol. I found on the internet site with the different drones for a beginner quadcopter. There I read all the details that I need to know in order to buy one or to make one. To be honest there are some models that make me think to buy it and not wasting my time in building it. For example, Syma X5C looks really great. What do you think about it?
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Follow this link to view our RC catalogue on WhatsApp: https:///c/2349055798965
Re: How To Build A Quadcopter by RCDIY(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
F500 Quadcopter running on APM 2.8 Arducopter firmware.
This will be modified into a prototype of a crop dusting drone for agricultural use.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Six Most Endangered Animals In Nigeria(pics, Video) / SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.