Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31186 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2018
meromero11:
I invested in Genexpayments piggy sole, I haven't received my capital till date but I have earned it through the ROI paid 110%. I filled a conversion form to Encocoin N-FIX and some of my capital we're converted to Encocoin NKN proof of work which as at today has been changed to proof of stake. I can't understand what the issue is because if they are working to revive the portfolios and convert our capital so be it.
Lmao grin

You mean you lost your capital and you compensated yourself through ROI?

Interesting! Tell us more!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2018
meromero11:
I invested in Genexpayments piggy sole, I haven't received my capital till date but I have earned it through the ROI paid 110%. I filled a conversion form to Encocoin N-FIX and some of my capital we're converted to Encocoin NKN proof of work which as at today has been changed to proof of stake. I can't understand what the issue is because if they are working to revive the portfolios and convert our capital so be it.
lol grin

You mean after scamming people of mining contracts worth 5 million naira each you sharpely changed from "proof of work" alogarithm to "proof of stake" alogarithm?

Proof of stake alogarithm where your magas will have to send btc to your wallet to generate more scam encocoin XNK in their scam encocoin XNK wallet?

Now tell us how you are not a thief? angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2018
meromero11:

Bros, Encocoin is doing Airdrops which is free. They are not collecting a dime from anyone for the Airdrops, why mislead people here? Don't come here and talk about cryptocurrency if you know nothing about it. Try educate yourself.
Oh that's good! grin

Your second airdrops since the first one did not gather enough victims grin

You said you are not collecting a dime, now kindly tell us the meaning of your "ENCOCOIN DIRECT AUCTION PURCHASE"
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
meromero11:

I'll love to meet you sir, would love to know more about encocoin and how I can invest. Can I pm you?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
My Brethren you can always follow us on twitter @genex_encocoin_scam as we continue to save people from these determined heartless scammers!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2018
japhethGold:

MY BROTHER SEE MY WEEKLY ROI THAT GENEX PAID ME TODAY.

GENEX IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND IS EVER RELIABLE INVESTMENT PLATFORM THAT OFFER NIGERIANS OPPORTUNITY TO OVERCOME POVERTY.

GOD BLESS GENEX.
lmao grin

You have a reliable platform that offer Nigerians opportunity to overcome poverty, good!

Now tell us why you are in a distress to sell a common vehicle creating this thread www.nairaland.com/4653137/neatly-registered-suv-ford-escape#71692419

Or do you want to scam more people in the name of selling vehicle? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by awesome11(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
CooleasyScammer:
Brother you are ardent of the supporter of the genexpayments encocoin XNK evil gang if not one of them. How come you are now denouncing them? grin

Tell us grin

Yes, I was an ardent supporter of the dubious scheme as I gullibly believed the lies they doled out on a consistent basis.

Looking back, I realize how stupid I have been. Imagine me buying shares without SEC in the knowing of such entity issuing the dubious shares.

I started having suspicion January 2018 when they couldn't cope with my probing questions. They eventually blocked me off their platforms with my millions off the drain.

I've taken full responsibility for my foolish decision to trust those scammers. I'm currently on a plan to buy back the three people I introduced the scheme to. I feel so sorry for them because my reputation was the only thing that convinced them about GeneX.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by awesome11(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
CooleasyScammer:
lol grin

You mean after scamming people of mining contracts worth 5 million naira each you sharpely changed from "proof of work" alogarithm to "proof of stake" alogarithm?

Proof of stake alogarithm where your magas will have to send btc to your wallet to generate more scam encocoin XNK in their scam encocoin XNK wallet?

Now tell us how you are not a thief? angry

They are terribly scared since I told them I was going to work on them.
Imagine the scammer calling Agbaje's name in the conversation

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2018
meromero11:

Still waiting to hear from you sir.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2018
awesome11:

They are terribly scared since I told them I was going to work on them.
Imagine the scammer calling Agbaje's name in the conversation
Brother you are blessed for speaking up.

That Man Adeola Gold Blackwell is just a nonentity looking for whom to scam to pay his children school fees.

Since exposing their scam exchange genexpayments and scam coin encocoin XNK, they have been feeding from hand to mouth.

The hustler you see here with moniker meromero is Ajibola Aries Luqman Olagoke is a street tout who is hustling for his master here Cooleasy a.k.a Blackwell that is Adeola gold, he is always waiting to feed from his leftover, he is a real poor church rat.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
sKeetz:

Still waiting to hear from you sir.
The thief is on the run brother.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by donshady(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
These people are scammers. I left them a long time ago m Thank God I recovered my money from their so called Ponzi.. They are fucking scammers. Moreover I have been taught than online investments are scam... No matter how real they tend to be... They are scams..
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
donshady:
These people are scammers. I left them a long time ago m Thank God I recovered my money from their so called Ponzi.. They are fucking scammers. Moreover I have been taught than online investments are scam... No matter how real they tend to be... They are scams..
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by SaintUlot: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Going back memory lane, i still remember when

some people were saying, this one is legit ooo. Nothing lasts forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.