Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (32918 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2017
sKeetz:

Gang of thieves
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
dejovu:

Allegation not evidence ..look what you just said . A company that said money was already signed out but wasn’t received that one is not enough evidence .

Deep within your heart you know the truth.
Like I said cancer await anybody standing behind. Falsehood
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
"Did you know that Genex the first Nigeria exchange company that provides world class Bitcoin Wallet service which support Major currency NGN Dollar and Ghanian Cides.. ?"- dejovu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sauceEEP(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
https://www.nairaland.com/4124632/nigeria-biggest-crypto-currencies-exchange

Before the lies were uncovered .When I started asking question like where is the HQ Australia

Anybody can brainwashed thinking Genex is all truthfull until someone begins to make effort to seek the truth
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Later discovered that the wallet is actually a fake wallet .2 or 3 people personally complained to me how thier BTC miraculously disappeared .when the admins of Genex was ask they would not provide any tangible reasons .

Further investigation shows that Genex does not even have a Server to run and manage a wallet service .rather Genex is using a third party marchant service to host the so called wallet .

Genex is simply using third party gateway to store and transfer BTC .thats why you would notice that when the BTC wallet had issue last time .it was beyond Genex to rectify the issue they had to lmprovise .but of course we all bought the lies

Genex wallet is not a secured and reliable wallet .and I would take down this post .beacuse it’s misleading .as for those that lost thier BTC we don’t need to screen shot thier complains here .even Genex knows this themself.

I would advise everyone to stay away from the wallet more so that piggy has been cancelled and converted to Encocoin so there’s no point keeping your BTC on the wallet so you don’t end up blaming yourself like my two friend

Thank you
A word is a enough for the wise
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
dejovu:
Later discovered that the wallet is actually a fake wallet .2 or 3 people personally complained to me how thier BTC miraculously disappeared .when the admins of Genex was ask they would not provide any tangible reasons .

Further investigation shows that Genex does not even have a Server to run and manage a wallet service .rather Genex is using a third party marchant service to host the so called wallet .

Genex is simply using third party gateway to store and transfer BTC .thats why you would notice that when the BTC wallet had issue last time .it was beyond Genex to rectify the issue they had to lmprovise .but of course we all bought the lies

Genex wallet is not a secured and reliable wallet .and I would take down this post .beacuse it’s misleading .as for those that lost thier BTC we don’t need to screen shot thier complains here .even Genex knows this themself.

I would advise everyone to stay away from the wallet more so that piggy has been cancelled and converted to Encocoin so there’s no point keeping your BTC on the wallet so you don’t end up blaming yourself like my two friend

Thank you

Hmmm dejovu.... kindly tell us the name of 2 -3 ppl that have lost their btc... most importantly it will be good if they can come here and testify 2 this.... this shouldn't be 2 hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Hmmm dejovu.... kindly tell us the name of 2 -3 ppl that have lost their btc... most importantly it will be good if they can come here and testify 2 this.... this shouldn't be 2 hard

I need to protect thier privacy .so as not have thier capital confiscated .i won’t lie just to score that cheap point in top wallet .its the truth .ask Blackwell yourself except he’s hiding the truth from you and even from other admins .am sure they know the people am talking about .if they finally sanction them I will mention thier names .but for now let them enjoy the last days of Genex

I have come to realize is that you can be on green side of Genex and you may never know the truth .a lot of people are been silence .i did worse than most of you while promoting them because I was getting paid .sit down and think and see if all thier stories aad up

I would advice you not to ask Blackwell directly .ask a random Admin .you will notice only few selected Admin constantly respond to question .mind you it’s the same Blackwell ��‍♂️�

Blackwell will not comment but he uses his mouth piece to address the hall .very manipulative guy .
I have said my own .u can abuse insult me that no problem
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:27am On Dec 01, 2017
dejovu:

I need to protect thier privacy .so as not have thier capital confiscated .i won’t lie just to score that cheap point in top wallet .its the truth .ask Blackwell yourself except he’s hiding the truth from you and even from other admins .am sure they know the people am talking about .if they finally sanction them I will mention thier names .but for now let them enjoy the last days of Genex

I have come to realize is that you can be on green side of Genex and you may never know the truth .a lot of people are been silence .i did worse than most of you while promoting them because I was getting paid .sit down and think and see if all thier stories aad up

I would advice you not to ask Blackwell directly .ask a random Admin .you will notice only few selected Admin constantly respond to question .mind you it’s the same Blackwell ��‍♂️�

Blackwell will not comment but he uses his mouth piece to address the hall .very manipulative guy .
I have said my own .u can abuse insult me that no problem

Why are you so full of lies? You lie so much. You were never objective at all. You speak from both sides of your mouth. What legacy do you want to leave for your children? Just because you're no longer an admin after you were busted, every admin in Cryptohall is now Blackwells. All I can deduct from you is an attack against Blackwells. You hate him so much. You have even called most people here Blackwells including me. Very soon you will call your shadow blackwells, you have fever, it is Blackwells, blackwells every where.
Whereas you that is a complete fraudster known as Ayodeji Egbeyemi desires to be branded as an apostle of the truth. You were with a company, you never lost a dime but made so much money before you fell apart with them. Haabaa!!!! At least say the truth for once. Be fair with your conscience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 4:39am On Dec 01, 2017
meromero11:

Why are you so full of lies? You lie so much. You were never objective at all. You speak from both sides of your mouth. What legacy do you want to leave for your children? Just because you're no longer an admin after you were busted, every admin in Cryptohall is now Blackwells. All I can deduct from you is an attack against Blackwells. You hate him so much. You have even called most people here Blackwells including me. Very soon you will call your shadows blackwells, you have fever, it is Blackwells, blackwells every where.
Whereas you that is a complete fraudster known as Ayodeji Egbeyemi desires to be branded as an apostle of the truth. You were with a company, you never lost a dime but made so much money before you fell apart with them. Haabaa!!!! At least say the truth for once. Be fair with your conscience.

What will you say before ? Lol
When I hit you with valid point it’s normal to call me whatever name you so desire . I repeat cancer awaits you and your family except am lying about this

I don’t even need your approval to tell me whether it’s true or not .i can see akinkunle and mosses May be just be as innocent

Blackwell and co you guys need to fix up your lives
Random cryptohall memeber contact me everyday .and I tell them the truth.some have been following this thread like bumper to bumper they also share personal experience with me but begged me not to mention it here .too bad for now .the time will surely come we are saving screen shots

Shame on you ,you even announced in your group to tell them to desist form following this thread .lol
swaggeralahji is this and that .try again character assasination is not working for you

Genex stole my 4.91 BTC that’s all I know .wheather they give me back that thier business.you guys will continue licking your wounds until you finally bleed out

Already people are not subscribing to your Aba coin . A lot of people are requesting for thier capital .no new members are joining .Roi has not been paid ? Even amongst yourselves you are fighting lol? Blackwell himself is confused

Genex dug a very big hole for her self the moment she allowed my Aunty to die
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
dejovu:

When I hit you with valid point it’s normal to call me whatever name you so desire . I repeat cancer awaits you and your family except am lying about this

I don’t even need your approval to tell me whether it’s true or not .i can see akinkunle and mosses May be just be as innocent

Random cryptohall memeber contact me everyday .and I tell them the truth.some have been following this thread like bumper to bumper they also share personal experience with me but begged me not to mention it here .too bad for now .the time will surely come we are saving screen shots

Shame on you ,you even announced in your group to tell them to desist form following this thread .lol
swaggeralahji is this and that .try again character assasination is not working for you

Genex stole my 4.91 BTC that’s all I know .wheather they give me back that thier business.you guys will continue licking your wounds until you finally bleed out

Already people are not subscribing to your Aba coin . A lot of people are requesting for thier capital .no new members are joining .Roi has not been paid ? Even amongst yourselves you are fighting lol? Blackwell himself is confused

Lol. So after chopping 11million naira from genex u still allowed your so called aunty to die?? That amount could have sponsored her treatment to switzerland. You killed your aunty bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
Lol. So after chopping 11million naira from genex u still allowed your so called aunty to die?? That amount could have sponsored her treatment to switzerland. You killed your aunty bro..

All your family members home and away will have cancer
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
dejovu:

PonziHater spent the whole year warning about money businesses like these. Sorry for you loss and may the balm of Gilead heal.

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bikerboy1(m): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2017
dejovu:

I would advise everyone to stay away from the wallet more so that piggy has been cancelled and converted to encocoin so there’s no point keeping your BTC on the wallet so you don’t end up blaming yourself like my two friend

Thank you

This Bros you can lie for Africa. grin

You are even a better lier than Genex.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2017
bikerboy1:

This Bros you can lie for Africa. grin

You are even a better lier than Genex.

It’s a Free world when the time comes .genex will explain how 0.0015 turned to 0.0000BTC overnight .no need to abuse

Thanks for admiting that Genex is a lier.we can’t show evidence now for privacy
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
dejovu:

All your family members home and away will have cancer
Because of this your campaign of lies against genex, may cancer exterminate ur generation. It just started with ur aunty. Senseless boy like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
Because of this your campaign of lies against genex, may cancer exterminate ur generation. It just started with ur aunty. Senseless boy like you

your first diagnosis will actually confirm who is actually lying here.
Let karma do its work nah, abi u dey fear
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2017
meromero11:

This account was just paid by competitors exchangers to register on Nairaland on the 20th Nov.2017.
Her first post speaks volumes of her mission here.
Where's your office in Abuja, I want to come to your office. If you are truly legit. give me your office address & I shall come there to clear the air. why us that difficult for you guys?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Aba wallet

That was how one guy transferred 24000 Naira BTC worth from genex wallet to blockchain wallet , he got 17,000k Equivalent
My guy wan cry. He complainED in the group, as usual na package them package the guy,

RUN AWAY FROM GENEX IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE

gateway fee was charged by 3rd party
Miners fee was charged
genex also deducted transaction fee

just steal the whole money instead . Awon ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
dejovu:

Aba wallet

That was how one guy transferred 24000 Naira BTC worth from genex wallet to blockchain wallet , he got 17,000k Equivalent
My guy wan cry. He complainED in the group, as usual na package them package the guy,

RUN AWAY FROM GENEX IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE

gateway fee was charged by party
Miners fee was charges
genex also deducted transaction fee

just steal the whole money instead . Awon ole jati jati

Good.... can we have d guy here..... ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Harkynkunle:

check your chat history bro, he complained on the hall
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Harkynkunle:

please give me genex real physical office address
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
they finally ran away. A company that cannot provide its physical location .Yet they have expatriates Maria guadulape and bredan morgan working for them ...is that not funny ?

Says a lot about the company.

RUN FROM THIS SCAMMERS
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Emmytes(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy

People will never learn
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
After exposing their scam sites

www.genexpay.com and

www.genexpayments.online

These gang of scammers have migrated to their new scam site www.genexwallet.com

This is to let you know how desperate the chief scammer cooleasy blackwell and his local boys are.

A genuine company that cannot even maintain one official website.

Beware ladies and gentlemen!

The hustle to get more maggers here is very real!

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
ZooRepublic:
After exposing their scam sites

www.genexpay.com and

www.genexpayments.online

These gang of scammers have migrated to their new scam site www.genexwallet.com

This is to let you know how desperate the chief scammer cooleasy blackwell and his local boys are.

A genuine company that cannot even maintain one official website.

Beware ladies and gentlemen!

The hustle to get more maggers here is very real!

A word is enough for the wise!
so a Company cannot have more than One website?? Chai this guy is daft. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2017
oga moses ..i know you are already licking your wounds ....you and hakinkunle have not been paid yet ...
Ecocoin things

complain make blackwell block you...living in bondage
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Moses247:

so a Company cannot have more than One website?? Chai this guy is daft. lol
The poor paid tout again!

I wonder why your master is still keeping you

You and your master should keep creating multiple sites to continue your scams!

We shall keep exposing them! grin

Now tell us the latest developments with your scam encocoin

When will you wicked souls manipulate the value to zero dollars and pack it to trapped investors as their roi and capital?

Only a compound fool will reinvest top up or purchase your blackwell cooleasy manipulated value scam coin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / 8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.