Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31288 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Yes, it was announced yesterday to commence first quarter of next year.

First part is to grant upto 50% cryptocurrency loan to investors needing emergency assistance within 24hrs.

The second part operate like a project financing but cryptocurrency outsourced to funds managers/consultants in Nigeria to manage for GeneX.

All these seems to be in line with the coin launch.

We all are waiting. GeneX is consolidating.
If I get u right, this means dat genex is also going into humanitarian causes now?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

You are so abusive. Mind you I am in piggy sole. I have seen you severally testify to your ROI in the hall. It's not up to half of mine just because we kept quiet. You told everyone then what you invested was just N650,000. How come it is now N5m on nairaland.Aaahhh Dejovuuuuuu!!!!!

same idiot like you have been peddling news that i made 11 million from genex ....Not knowing its actaully Genex that failed and defrauded us . after series of overwhelming lies.

piggy sole that you have not been paid ? can you post your last ROI if your truthful...Even threatening anybody that complains on the group you will block them ...is that one life. holding people investment to ransom.while you and your pay master feed your family

Abi u want to lie that piggy sole has not been paid again ? , or that several people have been deleted or banned because they asked for their money. Lie here make thunder strike you here down. Alot of people have been begging and crying to just get their BTC ROI ..

Allot of people already know the truth .just waiting to get whatever they can savage

your days of reckoning will soon catch up with you . as for the useless shares , thank God my head was already thinking .i didn't buy , i used my capital which genex has now stolen . take it ...
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

If I get u right, this means dat genex is also going into humanitarian causes now?
Yes dear. Just as GeneX has been expanding, from digital currency exchange services to investment packages to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies mining, GeneX' next line of action is to also expand into various welfare schemes for its members and even non-members. The GeneX Digital Credit and Loan scheme would however start with emergency financial aids to its members as a first step towards further expansion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Yes, it was announced yesterday to commence first quarter of next year.

First part is to grant upto 50% cryptocurrency loan to investors needing emergency assistance within 24hrs.

The second part operate like a project financing but cryptocurrency outsourced to funds managers/consultants in Nigeria to manage for GeneX.

All these seems to be in line with the coin launch.

We all are waiting. GeneX is consolidating.
What about if the help needed is by a family member or relative who is not yet a member of GeneX?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:
Who helped me invest, my choice, none of ur business. Sowie!
BUSTED grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

BUSTED grin grin grin
Sowie!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bikerboy1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

same idiot like you have been peddling news that i made 11 million from genex ....Not knowing its actaully Genex that failed and defrauded us . after series of overwhelming lies.

piggy sole that you have not been paid ? can you post your last ROI if your truthful...Even threatening anybody that complains on the group you will block them ...is that one life. holding people investment to ransom.while you and your pay master feed your family

Abi u want to lie that piggy sole has not been paid again ? , or that several people have been deleted or banned because they asked for their money. Lie here make thunder strike you here down. Alot of people have been begging and crying to just get their BTC ROI ..

Allot of people already know the truth .just waiting to get whatever they can savage

your days of reckoning will soon catch up with you . as for the useless shares , thank God my head was already thinking .i didn't buy , i used my capital which genex has now stolen . take it ...

Swagger,
Can you deny this chat and the statements contained in it?

Please be truthful here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by rookidmart: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerians and Ponzi schemes. They never learn. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by rookidmart: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who can give me info on Genex's coin?
Is it an ERC20 token?
or a does it have its own blockchain?
What's the mining algorithm? Scrypt? Sha256?
What's the supply?
Where's the source code?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by clintonsparkz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

Am sorry for insulting u earlier, I just felt for other investor, Genex should settle u, they are slowly destroying their reputation, I feel your pains, but please take it easy, who ever is d admin reading this, please settle this man, cause u are slowly chasing your investor, this shouldn't hit front page...please
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
rookidmart:
Who can give me info on Genex's coin? Is it an ERC20 token? or a does it have its own blockchain? What's the mining algorithm? Scrypt? Sha256? What's the supply? Where's the source code?
Gos bless you! here's someone who has good kbowledge about cryptos & altcoins

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
rookidmart:
Who can give me info on Genex's coin?
Is it an ERC20 token?
or a does it have its own blockchain?
What's the mining algorithm? Scrypt? Sha256?
What's the supply?
Where's the source code?
Thanks for your questions. If your doubt is with an open mind, you will have a nice time here.
Now to your questions, the much I know as at this moment are the following:

1. The coin has it's own blockchain.
2. Mining algorithm is Sha256.
3. Supply is 588,000,000.
4. The source code will be made public after the completion of premining of the first block by GeneX miners.

GeneX wants to complete the premine before launching the coin, most likely in December, by God's grace.

I will feed you with more information as time goes on.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by rookidmart: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:

Thanks for your questions. If your doubt is with an open mind, you will have a nice time here.
Now to your questions, the much I know as at this moment are the following:

1. The coin has it's own blockchain.
2. Mining algorithm is Sha256.
3. Supply is 588,000,000.
4. The source code will be made public after the completion of premining of the first block by GeneX miners.

GeneX wants to complete the premine before launching the coin, most likely in December, by God's grace.

I will feed you with more information as time goes on.

Thanks.
Large supply and premined....
Why the premine?
Is it for the genesis block or how many blocks will be premined?
SHA256 is not ASIC-resistant so there'll be mining centralisation.

What's the utility/use case?
Is there a white paper?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
clintonsparkz:
Am sorry for insulting u earlier, I just felt for other investor, Genex should settle u, they are slowly destroying their reputation, I feel your pains, but please take it easy, who ever is d admin reading this, please settle this man, cause u are slowly chasing your investor, this shouldn't hit front page...please

Bro, it has already hit the front page days back. I saw it on the front page before I joined the thread. He is hell bent on his mission to tarnish GeneX here. GeneX investors are reputable people. In the group hall we have several lawyers, medical doctors, civil servants, engineers, accountants, bankers, members of the services, etc not this type of impatient student that wants the company rules bent in his favor. No corporate organization can tolerate what he has done.

If they, GeneX should succumb now, it means they must succumb to everyone that behaves like him. He was an admin and we all respected him so much in the group hall,we never knew he harboured this kind of intention. He formed a parralel group and started adding GeneX members by force against their will. You exit, he will add and readd you till you get tired and have no choice but to sit and be listening to him. All he does in the group is heap insults on GeneX. Tell me bro, is that the best option? The terms of service is there but he wants a fresh one for himself. If you help him you will eventually regret it. Nobody knows where he came from. The best thing for GeneX now is to remain focused and keep doing good. Let the good continue and the public will clearly see the actual truth. Arguing here won't do much but action speaks better. Go to the site, you will observe virtually all the investment offers have been fully subscribed. GeneX is oversubscribed. GeneX visions are greater than what he is doing here. We will all see it and bear testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ripples has over 1billion coin in existence. It's only bitcoin that retains it's 21,000,000 supply.
The source code and the white paper will be made available to the public on GitHub as an open source and on the .org website of the coin.

Every coin is premined including BTC, BCH, ETH etc. I think the first block is being premined due to the penetration strategy. It will be available on Changelly and Shapeshift for exchange.

GeneX is working round the clock to achieve the completion of the above set objectives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
rookidmart:

Large supply and premined....
Why the premine?
Is it for the genesis block or how many blocks will be premined?
SHA256 is not ASIC-resistant so there'll be mining centralisation.

What's the utility/use case?
Is there a white paper?
More details coming in due course.
I supply you in the meantime with the ones available at the moment.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:
Ripples has over 1billion coin in existence. It's only bitcoin that retains it's 21,000,000 supply.
The source code and the white paper will be made available to the public on GitHub as an open source and on the .org website of the coin.

Every coin is premined including BTC, BCH, ETH etc. I think the first block is being premined due to the penetration strategy. It will be available on Changelly and Shapeshift for exchange.

GeneX is working round the clock to achieve the completion of the above set objectives.

Now, tell me what "scam" company does this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
clintonsparkz:
Let me give my unbiased input on this.

When you invest with a company, you should as a matter of necessity act in a way that will always promote the company. In this regard, Dejovu has failed miserably. The only thing he ever does is for his own selfish aim. Yes, he was excused from the admin group because he comported himself in the most uncivil way. A crucial group session was going on and he unwittingly came in to make a complaint about his brother's capital that was in the recall process. He was advised to wait until that session was over before bringing it up. He declined and brought it up again. Personally, I don't think anything was wrong with his removal from the admin council.

As a responsible individual who has made so much from the firm while investing little, I won't be pained to wait for between 7 - 120days to get my capital back. All I would have done is to present a tangible evidence that it was indeed published on the site that that was the duration of the capital refund. Let's be objective. The company also needs the capital for its own expansion projects and we should not expect it to just cash out funds immediately for that will cause a hugely unstable capital base. Remember, you've earned over 1000% of your invested funds.

To show the human part, the lead admin offered to render an assistance to him pending the time his capital recall was completed but then his inhuman nature got in the way.

Deep down, he knows GeneX is close to the best crypto company that he will ever see. The consistency and recent developments prove that much. What scammer spends so much on the development of a BTC wallet? He talked about forcing shares down our throats. That was wrong. The company had always said with time, its unique investment opportunities would be reserved for shareholders. Was that too much? If you didn't believe in the firm, you had the option to move out within a grace window of 2 months. I'm finding it difficult to see how that was forceful.

Most Nigerians have been damaged by the ponzi mentality, hence there is that awkward view on every investment platforms. Dejovu must be a victim of this. One quick advice for you: Learn diplomacy, it helps a lot.

My downline applied for BTC capital return barely two months ago, it has been completed. Patience helps. This company has given so much to us. The least we can do is to be patient. Some people only want to get from the company without giving back. Most don't even market GeneX because of the supposed conservative referral system. Dejovu, ask yourself, how have you impacted GeneX.

Just few days of not getting your wish, you decided to start adding members to a group to incite them against GeneX. Does that look intelligent to you?

GeneX, I am very pleased with you so far. You've been of huge help and I pray you keep waxing stronger, for in that, I keep matching forward. I'm very excited about the upcoming developments. Match on, the forces of evil will never prevail above good. If with your ever teeming investors base, only ONE has gone wayward, then you must have been very excellent in service delivery.

Dejovu, I have a question to ask you and I need a sincere response.

Has GeneX done more good than harm to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:

I can't wait!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:

More details coming in due course.
I supply you in the meantime with the ones available at the moment.

I also learnt about the mining farm that's set to be fully operational. Tell me about it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
optimist1412:

I also learnt about the mining farm that's set to be fully operational. Tell me about it.
The mining farm is in Abuja and right now the equipment are being gradually assembled with full Federal government knowledge and approval. They are going to be powered from the national grid and the power source would be backed up by solar energy. They will be fully operational by December. Sorry, as at this moment I only know about the month of commencement of full operations, but I don't yet know about the exact date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
those who are sensible will understand that with all post & quote by these scammers above, genexpayment is scam! all his theory about ripples & the likes is sham! I know some short sighted gullible Nigerians will still fall prey because most of them prefers to sit down and watch money coming to their doorstep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
The last time I made a post with some information on c r y t o & a l t s to neutralize ur lies, antispam bot banned me if not for the intervention of my beautiful nairaland mod in person of dominique, i wouldnt have access to post on investment section!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:

The mining farm is in Abuja and right now the equipment are being gradually assembled with full Federal government knowledge and approval. They are going to be powered from the national grid and the power source would be backed up by solar energy. They will be fully operational by December. Sorry, as at this moment I only know about the month of commencement of full operations, but I don't yet know about the exact date.
I have a question on this. As an investor in genex, do I have any stake in the coin when it is launched in december?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

I have a question on this. As an investor in genex, do I have any stake in the coin when it is launched in december?
Good question. GeneX, of course, has a special arrangement for its members with respect to the coin launch. For example, all holders of N-token would have their tokens converted to units of the coins when the coin is launched. I will give more details in due course.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

Yes. All holders of the GeneX N-TOKEN will automatically have their tokens converted to the new coin on ratio 1:10N-Token. The starting rate of one GeneX New coin is $1 per coin.

In coming weeks GeneX shall be organizing seminars and media programs to further acquaint the public on the new coin both in Nigeria and the West African nations. The task won't be easy but it's achievable. We are awaiting briefings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Also, the GeneX wallet services called "GeneXpay" currently actively supporting BTC storage just like Luno will be configured to also store the new coin. Please note, the wallet services is tailored to serve west African nations , Dubai, South Africa and China. The whole world will know this is a Nigerian effort and a positive brand to correct our country image before the world. You can Google GeneXpay or download the app on playstore and see the extent GeneX has gone in projecting us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by rookidmart: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
those who are sensible will understand that with all post & quote by these scammers above, genexpayment is scam! all his theory about ripples & the likes is sham! I know some short sighted gullible Nigerians will still fall prey because most of them prefers to sit down and watch money coming to their doorstep.
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:44am On Nov 21, 2017
meromero11:
Also, the GeneX wallet services called "GeneXpay" currently actively supporting BTC storage just like Luno will be configured to also store the new coin. Please note, the wallet services is tailored to serve west African nations , Dubai, South Africa and China. The whole world will know this is a Nigerian effort and a positive brand to correct our country image before the world. You can Google GeneXpay or download the app on playstore and see the extent GeneX has gone in projecting us.
This should be a source of national pride to every Nigerian that this is coming out of our country. It will play a big part in proving it to the world that good things come out of Nigeria. It is a pride to both GeneX investors and non investors alike.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
The last time I made a post with some information on c r y t o & a l t s to neutralize ur lies, antispam bot banned me if not for the intervention of my beautiful nairaland mod in person of dominique, i wouldnt have access to post on investment section!
I don't even understand this one problem. u are not an investor and no Nothing about Genex yet u are busy making baseless comments. frm ur write-ups so far all u have to say is genex is a scam just like ur frd with no proof what so ever. May God Help u guys ooo later una go say NA Village people at work but karma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Moses247:

I don't even understand this one problem. u are not an investor and no Nothing about Genex yet u are busy making baseless comments. frm ur write-ups so far all u have to say is genex is a scam just like ur frd with no proof what so ever. May God Help u guys ooo later una go say NA Village people at work but karma.
God shall open your eyes to reality grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.