Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31278 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Brethren have you seen none of these scammers can bodly come out and answer any of these questions.

The screenshots of credit alerts you see here is to desperately entice you to come and invest in the advanced ponzi scheme.

Avoid doing exchange with the genexpayments scammers.

Run away from their dubious investment scheme.

The coin you keep in genexpay wallet is gladly chilling in cooleasy Blackwell trezor wallet.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

Lalasticala there is an emergency here!
look at this guy... u that cannot even prove where genex has scammed u, and u want who to come and prove to u as Wetin? u be Buhari ?? u must be sick if U think we are all jobless like u to De answer every of ur nonsense. talk is cheap and if u cannot prove to nairalanders Where genex scammed u, then nobody is going to answer ur question henceforth. u can't be talking like a kiddo and be expecting adults to reply u. all u have been saying here is rubbish no proof. I didn't invest in Genex via nairaland So ur cheap blackmail can't stop people from investing/trading with or without Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

look at this guy... u that cannot even prove where genex has scammed u, and u want who to come and prove to u as Wetin? u be Buhari abi?? u must be sick if U think we are all jobless like u to De answer every of ur nonsense. talk is cheap and if u cannot prove to nairalanders Where genex scammed u, then nobody is going to answer ur question henceforth. u can't be talking like a kiddo and be expecting adults to reply u. all u have been saying here is rubbish no proof. I didn't invest in Genex via nairaland So ur cheap blackmail can't stop people from investing/trading.
lol

Why are you so concerned to know my account?

I know you want the capital to be confiscated so that it can mean more money for the chief scammer and your master cooleasy Blackwell. More money to run his dubious cryptocurrency exchange.

Since you cannot help your master answer any of the above questions.

Now I challenge you personally

Can you post your picture here claiming you are the real owner of the genexpayments scam and also tell us your real address and send us a GPS location of where you are right now.

Be confident to do this Mr man

As a proud Genex investor.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol

Why are you so concerned to know my account?

I know you want the capital to be confiscated so that it can mean more money for the chief scammer and your master cooleasy Blackwell. More money to run his dubious cryptocurrency exchange.

Since you cannot help your master answer any of the above questions.

Now I challenge you personally

Can you post your picture here claiming you are the real owner of the genexpayments scam and also tell us your real address and send us a GPS location of where you are right now.

Be confident to do this Mr man

As a proud Genex investor.

u see why I called u a kiddo?? suddenly am now d owner of genex?? lol. keep playing ur scripts we already know those behind u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

look at this guy... u that cannot even prove where genex has scammed u, and u want who to come and prove to u as Wetin? u be Buhari ?? u must be sick if U think we are all jobless like u to De answer every of ur nonsense. talk is cheap and if u cannot prove to nairalanders Where genex scammed u, then nobody is going to answer ur question henceforth. u can't be talking like a kiddo and be expecting adults to reply u. all u have been saying here is rubbish no proof. I didn't invest in Genex via nairaland So ur cheap blackmail can't stop people from investing/trading with or without Nairaland.
I receive no fewer than six or seven pms daily expressing interest in GeneX, from people who heard about GeneX through this thread. So, bros, this thread is a blessing to GeneX. People are intelligent and they compare the arguments of both sides, and then they make their independent deductions. GeneX is getting the publicity it wants, through this thread. This is truly a blessing for GeneX.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Cooleasy:

I receive no fewer than six or seven pms daily expressing interest in GeneX, from people who heard about GeneX through this thread. So, bros, this thread is a blessing to GeneX. People are intelligent and they compare the arguments of both sides, and then they make their independent deductions. GeneX is getting the publicity it wants, through this thread. This is truly a blessing for GeneX.
save your lies for your grand children chief scammer.

Why are you hiding in that bungalow in abuja?

Can't you and the Genex executives both in India and china come out physically for people to see and interact with them?

You designed a cheap WordPress scam site to siphon people of their hard earned money.

The authorities will soon capture you!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
save your lies for your grand children chief scammer.

Why are you hiding in that bungalow in abuja?

Can't you and the Genex executives both in India and china come out physically for people to see and interact with them?

You designed a cheap WordPress scam site to siphon people of their hard earned money.

The authorities will soon capture you!
Fool have u seen Luno's Executives before? but Nigerians do trade with Dem too. Pls try harder. Genex is a registered company just like Luno. go and do ur research.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

Fool have u seen Luno's Executives before? but Nigerians do trade with Dem too. Pls try harder. Genex is a registered company just like Luno. go and do ur research.
Insult cannot help you defend the truth.

Now tell us, have luno refused to pay investors their roi?

Have luno refused to return investors capital?

Have you ever seen luno always edtting their terms and conditions from time to time?

Have you ever seen luno confiscated people coins for talking against them?

You see the more you keep defending the truth, the more you scammers will be exposed to the whole wild world.

If you scammers are brave enough, show your selves physically.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

If your scripted scam is a registered company, can you show us a tax id of your genexpayments not genes scientific with its tax id number bodly written?

Meanwhile why are you scammers still bearing limited in your scam account?

I thought a company that offers shares to the public has to be PLC?

Also show us legal documents that authorized you guys to go public and sell shares?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Insult cannot help you defend the truth.

Now tell us, have luno refused to pay investors their roi?

Have luno refused to return investors capital?

Have you ever seen luno always edtting their terms and conditions from time to time?

Have you ever seen luno confiscated people coins for talking against them?

You see the more you keep defending the truth, the more you scammers will be exposed to the whole wild world.

If you scammers are brave enough, show your selves physically.
u have not proved anything yet ooo. all u have been saying since u joined this thread is d same old stuff. give us proof. nairalanders are only interested in that. u have been talking since oooo Pls bring something new. we are tired of genex is a scam with no proof.
Picture or I don't believe it, I'm sure u ain't new on nairaland?? na Wetin nairalanders wan see be that, where genex has scammed u. and if you can't prove that, then park well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

u have not proved anything yet ooo. all u have been saying since u joined this thread is d same old stuff. give us proof. nairalanders are only interested in that. u have been talking since oooo Pls bring something new. we are tired of genex is a scam with no proof.
Picture or I don't believe it, I'm sure u ain't new on nairaland?? na Wetin nairalanders wan see be that, where genex has scammed u. and if you can't prove that, then park well.
Genex scammed me for not paying me my roi.

Genex scammed for forcing me to buy shares or else my account gets deactivated.

Genex scammed me for deactivating my account because I was unable to buy the shares.

Genex scammed me for telling me I am in a non existent global queue.

Genex scammed me for refusing to return my capital as agreed earlier in terms and conditions.

Genex scammed me for betraying me that they are worldwide trusted company while it is being operated from one room in abuja.

I can go on and on

But i now challenge you to truthfully refute any of these claims.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
If your scripted scam is a registered company, can you show us a tax id of your genexpayments not genes scientific with its tax id number bodly written?

Meanwhile why are you scammers still bearing limited in your scam account?

I thought a company that offers shares to the public has to be PLC?

Also show us legal documents that authorized you guys to go public and sell shares?
u lack knowledge bro. but this is for u to digest.
u can visit d website and see for ur sef.
in addition u have not for once proof that genex is a scam not even with a pic...lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

Refute my claims Mr man and stop disgracing and exposing your dubious and insultive attitude to your children and great grand children.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Refute my claims Mr man and stop disgracing and exposing your dubious and insultive attitude to your children and great grand children.
u are yet to prove to us that genex is a scam,
or are we here for calling genex scam with no proof ?? ?? we ain't here for that Pls....note before u say Mr A is scammer, u should be to prove it beyond doubts and If u can't proved it then park well. I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

u can visit d website and see for ur sef.
in addition u have not for once proof that genex is a scam not even with a pic...lol.
Brothers and sisters have you seen they kept showing us reg no of genes scientific a laboratory and science equipment company instead of genexpayments a cryptocurrency exchange company?

Now if you challenge them to tell us the relationship between cryptocurrency and science equipment, they will automatically go into hibernation and one idiot will show up and start disgracing his old age.

As you can see, the slowpoke could not refute my claims.

Beware brethren!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Brothers and sisters have you seen they kept showing us reg no of genes scientific a laboratory and science equipment company instead of genexpayments a cryptocurrency exchange company?

Now if you challenge them to tell us the relationship between cryptocurrency and science equipment, they will automatically go into hibernation and one idiot will show up and start disgracing his old age.
ur foolishness Is high. u are yet to prove even a thing. all genex investors received their Return Of investments frm That Account name. come to think of it How does it make genex a scam?? is that ur definition of scam? u are high on cheap drugs whalahi . prove to us or get d Bleep out of here. ur co-frds have retired u will soon be d only talking here grin
ZooRepublic:

ur foolishness Is high. u are yet to prove even a thing. all genex investors received their Return Of investments frm That Account name. come to think of it How does it make genex a scam?? is that ur definition of scam? u are high on cheap drugs whalahi . prove to us or get d Bleep out of here. ur co-frds have retired u will soon be d only one talking here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

ur foolishness Is high. u are yet to prove even a thing. all genex investors received their Return Of investments frm That Account name. come to think of it How does it make genex a scam?? is that ur definition of scam? u are high on cheap drugs whalahi . prove to us or get d Bleep out of here. ur co-frds have retired u will soon be d only talking here grin
ur foolishness Is high. u are yet to prove even a thing. all genex investors received their Return Of investments frm That Account name. come to think of it How does it make genex a scam?? is that ur definition of scam? u are high on cheap drugs whalahi . prove to us or get d Bleep out of here. ur co-frds have retired u will soon be d only one talking here.
now answer this very simple question

Is Genex owning investors?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZooRepublic:
now answer this very simple question

Is Genex owning investors?
To The Best of my Knowledge No* But If u are calling Return Of capital *Owning* Then u ain't an investor but a cheap Blackmailer because it's stated that u can request for ur capital 24hours to the maturity date. then wait for it to be paid so that ur investment will not rollover. but d impatient ones tag it as Scam because They misunderstood it for capital return within 24hours. in addition if they are owning people like u claimed, then they ain't supposed to pay us our Return Of investment just this last week Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Moses247:

To The Best of my Knowledge No* But If u are calling Return Of capital *Owning* Then u ain't an investor but a cheap Blackmailer because it's stated that u can request for ur capital 24hours to the maturity date. then wait for it to be paid so that ur investment will not rollover. but d impatient ones tag it as Scam because They misunderstood it for capital return within 24hours. in addition if they are owning people like u claimed, then they ain't supposed to pay us our Return Of investment just this last week Saturday.
Heavenly Lord!

I have never come across this kind of liar in my life before

There is even a better hope with lai Mohammed compared to this shameless liar

This is shocking and unbelievable

Is this the kind of people you will like to entrust your hard earned money on and transact business with?

Now brother can you bodly tell us if piggy sole and piggy family investors have received their roi for this month?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Moses247:

its obvious you cannot shamelessly defend your cheap lies.

Now before you shamelessly quote me again, first answer that question, else you continue licking the expired asshole of your whorish m*m*
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Brethren have you noticed the chief scammer and his subordinates have automatically gone into hiding?

The piggy sole roi the old shameless he go*t could not answer has not been paid and the wicked soul in the person of cooleasy blackwell have refused to return the capital or pay the roi

Now watch out in their cheap scam site www.genexpayments.online, you will find out that there are a lot of traps set for you to fall in.

Go there, you will see the piggy sole, now ask them what the piggy sole is still doing there if people on that plan have not yet gotten their roi talk less of their capital. Is this not a deadly trap from their evil grand master cooleasy blackwell?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Another evil trap is that of the useless Ntoken which evil chief scammer told us his usual lies that we are competing with Indians to purchase it.

Now watch out and see how very evil and wicked this devil is.

Did he state anywhere there that you have to dash him 0.15btc before you start receiving roi after purchasing the scam N token?

Ok brothers and sisters where will you classify a company that made investors used more than 70000naira to purchase 60000 scam token only to be getting less than 1500naira instead of 3000naira which is 5% as stated in their roi agreement?

Do you know that this a token that a company that claims to be responsible cannot even buy back from you when you want to sell?

Can they bodly come out and tell us if that Ntoken is not an avenue of trapping people and gathering more money for their chief scammer cooleasy blackwell to run his dubious exchange?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok watch out brethren.

Their next evil plan is now to convert investors hard earned money to a scam evil visual coin he calls "new coin"

Now ask him

When did he discuss this with people he called shareholders and they both signed an agreement on this?

He told us through his personal e-mail admin@genexpayments.online that his scam coin has been approved by central bank of Nigeria which means the coin can now be accepted by banks.

If you challenge him to show us the signed and stamped documents regarding this, he will automatically go into hibernation. Ok show us at least pictures of you and cbn executives not even the cbn governor signing off this agreement, he will disappear.

Now brothers and sisters, is there anyway someone can prove to us that this man and his boys defending and acting nollywood with him here are not scammers?

This is the kind of people you intend to invest and exchange with. I want to let you know you are on a high risk of loosing your hard earned money.

Lalasticala come move this to front page. People need to be aware of this yahoo man and cyber criminal and his gangs.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Another evil trap is that of the useless Ntoken which evil chief scammer told us his usual lies that we are competing with Indians to purchase it.

Now watch out and see how very evil and wicked this devil is.

Did he state anywhere there that you have to dash him 0.15btc before you start receiving roi after purchasing the scam N token?

Ok brothers and sisters where will you classify a company that made investors used more than 70000naira to purchase 60000 scam token only to be getting less than 1500naira instead of 3000naira which is 5% as stated in their roi agreement?

Do you know that this a token that a company that claims to be responsible cannot even buy back from you when you want to sell?

Can they bodly come out and tell us if that Ntoken is not an avenue of trapping people and gathering more money for their chief scammer cooleasy blackwell to run his dubious exchange?

700k For 60,000 N-token I am now convinced that u are just playing d script. keep fooling ur sef. u have been ignored.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Moses247:

700k For 60,000 N-token I am now convinced that u are just playing d script. keep fooling ur sef. u have been ignored.
lol

I am now convinced you are a mad man.

Defending your master and chief scammer is also making you more insane.

It is very obvious
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Moses247:

lol

Why won't the chief scammer and his gangs ignore me?

Because the more you counter me, the more your evil plans will be exposed.

Meanwhile, whether you ignore me or not, I will keep exposing the truth till the chief criminal or any of his gang member is captured.

This is where you fetch most of your maggers so I got to enlighten everyone also.

And also post your pictures when you and your chief scammer are captured.

Till then, keep hiding.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok watch out brethren.

Their next evil plan is now to convert investors hard earned money to a scam evil visual coin he calls "new coin"

Now ask him

When did he discuss this with people he called shareholders and they both signed an agreement on this?

He told us through his personal e-mail admin@genexpayments.online that his scam coin has been approved by central bank of Nigeria which means the coin can now be accepted by banks.

If you challenge him to show us the signed and stamped documents regarding this, he will automatically go into hibernation. Ok show us at least pictures of you and cbn executives not even the cbn governor signing off this agreement, he will disappear.

Now brothers and sisters, is there anyway someone can prove to us that this man and his boys defending and acting nollywood with him here are not scammers?

This is the kind of people you intend to invest and exchange with. I want to let you know you are on a high risk of loosing your hard earned money.

Lalasticala come move this to front page. People need to be aware of this yahoo man and cyber criminal and his gangs.

ZooRepublic, you keep feeding the public with so much falsehood in your desperate attempt to run down the company by all means:

GeneX has been doing business in the Nigerian terrain for more than 10-months now without any one issue. Avenues are opened for genuine complaints and resolutions. Competitors exchange infiltrated the membership of GeneX blog to harvest Bitcoin, cause disaffection and run down in the eyes of the public particularly all of GeneX programs. You latch onto the company services, point out areas that are unsuitable to you and then finally shout scam as if you have been scammed.
Now in the presence of the public, kindly show us 1-valid evidence on any of the following:

1. Evidence of a mail or chats where GeneX , it's representatives or agents says it's new coin have been given approval by the CBN because this is a very serious allegation which must be followed up formally.

2. Tell the public when CBN started giving approval to cryptocurrency firms as a legal tender in this country.

3. Give us half evidence of anyone that has done exchange on GeneX platform and have been scammed. GeneX exchange is not a new Service. It has been in operation for the past 11-months plus now with exchange transactions going on actively. Let anyone with any unpleasant or scam experience in doing exchange with GeneX in the past 11 months plus come out here NOW to tell us all with evidence of such scam.

4. Company's are established to render services to the public not the other way round. If you feel the company programs or services contain lapses why not apply as a consultant with a superior scamless proposal. When a company makes adverts for patronage, it becomes an offer which becomes an acceptance the day you patronize the firm.

5. Now, of the few cryptocurrency firms operating anywhere not only in Nigeria, GeneX is the only company that have shown us here in Nigeria it's tax certificates of : GeneX GlobalBits LTD and that of it's payments affiliate. You can conduct a search on this.

6. Sometimes back, Chimon wrote a testimony of how he bought Bitcoin worth N5m but mistakenly credited GeneX designated account twice making it N10m. He said he brought the issue to GeneX admin attention and to his surprise his excess N5m payment was returned to him by GeneX within 24hrs. Scammers don't refund such. But a company bent on maintaining integrity will surely do.

7. If you're not satisfied with the terms of GeneX, why not decline at the point of entry? A provision in all the processing platforms on GeneX makes provisions for you to decline.

8. To every of your claim please attach a valid evidence or unique statistics not just words. You may think because you're online, you can do and say whatever you like. Remember nairaland is a firm in Nigeria with a database of it's users. The law makes it mandatory for Nairaland to comply with injunctions requesting membership details for prosecution. You may not know the implication of your actions now. The more you say, the more you have to remedy no matter how long it takes.

We challenge anyone living or dead, mad or sane with valid proof of scam against GeneX to come forward not just words and rhetorics. Not just some secondary school student hired to deploy a script "shouting brethren can you see" in order to earn his pay from his masters.
If you cannot come forward before the same public you have tried defaming GeneX, then you are not worthy of this forum.
The public also can generate evidence to shame GeneX by testing out GeneX exchange services and come tell us your experience. You need not be an investor nor shareholder to do exchange. Before you believe anyone, please verify whatever claims. We have put up our claims let the traducers come up with theirs.

I am a proud piggy holder and a shareholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2017
This is to update you on the following new developments :
GeneX have in conjunction with the blockchain developers successfully developed its own Afro centered cryptocurrency "New Coin" with the following properties : Algorithm : sha256, coin type : PoW, coinbase maturity : 10blocks, target spacing : 5minutes, timespan : 10 minutes, transaction confirmation : 6 blocks, block halving : 210,000 blocks, block mining reward : 700, and total coin supply : 588,000,000 coins.
Although this "New Coin" is global market compliant, it shall however mainly be Afro centered in governmental adoptions.
Four china/Hong Kong based mid level exchange trading platforms have expressed to list the new coin on their trading platforms.
All sister exchange platforms in the global trading group have also expressed preparedness to list the new coin for trading on their exchanges.
The coin source code and white paper shall be made public in the coming weeks.
The first block of the coin is currently being mined.
Mining equipment and infrastructures have been deployed to Africa to boost the "New Coin"processing and confirmation time.
The starting exchange rate of the "New Coin" is currently fixed at :
1 New Coin = USD1.00
1 New Coin = 100N-Token
The "New Coin" is exchangeable into Bitcoin , Ethereum, NGN and 21 - other world currencies.
At the "New Coin"launch which shall be in the coming weeks, the following shall be implemented :
Further sales of N-Token shall be halted.
All N-Tokens being held by investors and users shall be converted to the new coin at ratio 1 New Coin : 100N-Token via a calibrated process.
We have held consultations with financial institutions in major African economies to boost the coin adoption and circulation among users in the various supported countries.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
GeneX have in conjunction with the blockchain developers successfully developed its own Afro centered cryptocurrency "New Coin" with the following properties : Algorithm : sha256, coin type : PoW, coinbase maturity : 10blocks, target spacing : 5minutes, timespan : 10 minutes, transaction confirmation : 6 blocks, block halving : 210,000 blocks, block mining reward : 700, and total coin supply : 588,000,000 coins.
Although this "New Coin" is global market compliant, it shall however mainly be Afro centered in governmental adoptions.
Four china/Hong Kong based mid level exchange trading platforms have expressed to list the new coin on their trading platforms.
All sister exchange platforms in the global trading group have also expressed preparedness to list the new coin for trading on their exchanges.
Mining equipment and infrastructures have been deployed to Africa to boost the "New Coin"processing and confirmation time.
1 New Coin = USD1.00
1 New Coin = 100N-Token
The "New Coin" is exchangeable into Bitcoin , Ethereum, NGN and 21 - other world currencies.
At the "New Coin"launch which shall be in the coming weeks, the following shall be implemented :
All N-Tokens being held by investors and users shall be converted to the new coin at ratio 1 New Coin : 100N-Token via a calibrated process.
We have held consultations with financial institutions in major African economies to boost the coin adoption and circulation among users in the various supported countries.
Now Mr meromero can you bodly come out and explain the last paragraph to us.

This is the mail your master cooleasy Blackwell sent to us

Can you tell us when, where and how the consultations were held with financial institutions in major African economies?

Do not run, we are waiting for explanations
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by MamaTF: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Though i promised not to comment on this again but have got to ask this last question
@ genex since this "New Coin" is going to turn your investors into millionaires, why dont you people mine and keep and spend the new coin for yourselves so that you can become billionaires ?
Why must the investors come and convert their ntoken to new coin again?
Why cant genex be paying the investors their rois with the said so "new coin"?
Am just curious ni o, you are always free to shed light on this if you think i have misunderstood this new coin ish. Thanks

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2017
MamaTF:
Though i promised not to comment on this again but have got to ask this last question
@ genex since this "New Coin" is going to turn your investors into millionaires, why dont you people mine and keep and spend the new coin for yourselves so that you can become billionaires ?
Why must the investors come and convert their ntoken to new coin again?
Why cant genex be paying the investors their rois with the said so "new coin"?
Am just curious ni o, you are always free to shed light on this if you think i have misunderstood this new coin ish. Thanks
God bless you MamaTf!

Thank you very much for this!

Brothers and sisters, fellow investors, hope everyone is catching the game and following.

We are still waiting for Mr meromero to bodly come out and defend this!

Lalasticala front page is required here as soon as possible!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
1 New Coin = USD1.00
1 New Coin = 100N-Token

Good that you posted this.
Are you aware that before a coin is issued the token issuance preceeds it? N-TOKEN is the New Coin own token. Tokens can be redeemed via outright sales or conversion to it principal coin. That is it is done worldwide.
Tokens sales in any form is the principal tool of achieving Altcoin market penetration in establishing a userbase. Tokens are usually cheaper than it's corresponding main coin. Tokens gives the holder an advantage to earn huge profits ahead of the coin sales.

No where in the mail you posted above where GeneX said CBN has approved it's New Coin. You should tender an apology for this otherwise it is a malicious statement.

Let us be objective with clear facts. You may not like GeneX as I do but don't lay false allegations and claims.

When you buy the N-TOKEN, you have already purchased a digital asset like bitcoin etc. The N-TOKEN just like every other company in various nations of the Earth is the token for GeneX New Coin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Emperorchix(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2017
IF YOU ARE YET TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A NEWBIE OR YOU WANT TO CREATE A NEW STREAM OF INCOME.
CHECK OUT THIS THREAD!
www.nairaland.com/4160950/make-atleast-n5000-monthly-guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.