Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock (27976 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by olabrad: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

So We rather vote PDP or Atiku? angry angry angry

Those are not the only options.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Ositebello1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Watch as Buhari placates Tinubu with one or two posts and concessions as he heads towards the start of the 2019 presidential campaigns because he knows his South-Western support base is diminishing at an alarming rate.
Then as soon as Tinubu brings his war chest and footsoldiers to the Buhari camp,and God forbids,he wins renomination and the elections,the cabal steps in,and destroys Tinubu's influence again.
I hope Tinubu would have sense this time.
Buhari is a toxic product that contaminates all the people and materials he touches.
i know pain your father cannot head community so you can jagur [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by OboOlora(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Throwback: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:
They Should Show Oyegun The Way Out!

We Need Oshiomole To Handle The Party.

Indeed!

The party needs someone with spark and agility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by FastShipping: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Watch as Buhari placates Tinubu with one or two posts and concessions as he heads towards the start of the 2019 presidential campaigns because he knows his South-Western support base is diminishing at an alarming rate.
Then as soon as Tinubu brings his war chest and footsoldiers to the Buhari camp,and God forbids,he wins renomination and the elections,the cabal steps in,and destroys Tinubu's influence again.
Buhari is a toxic product that contaminates all the people and materials he touches.

You've said nothing but the truth.

Buhari must go. The man is a disappointment. I remember how we fought for this hopeless man. The man is toxic. A con artist PMB is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by FastShipping: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Buhari is an idiot
---Abba Kyari

Fake Isoko.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by victor8269: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
If I were Tinubu, I would contest against him and make him my SGF
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by victor8269: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Throwback:

Indeed!
The party needs someone with spark and agility.
Oshiomole is worst
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by tballeyy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tinubu don't let buhari to brain wash u again
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by FastShipping: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

The same way and reason i supported Buhari against Jonathan is applicable here and now for me:anyother person than Buhari.
If it comes down to a battle between him and Atiku in the polls,I would double print Atiku,if possible,without thinking twice.
If he uses state apparati to force out everyother prominent candidate,as I suspect he may do as the negative views and perception of him increases,I would rather not vote than live with another 4yrs nightmare of having contributed to foisting a disastrous Buhari as Nigeria's president again.
Get it clear:in 2019 for me,anyother person or thing than a Buhari is who I would be rooting for and I would do my own little bit to ensure Buhari leaves that Aso rock and returns to his cattle farm.He is that disastrous for me.

I could have written that myself. So I endorse your messages you've been sending here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by wilsonm(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
jubrin from sudan?
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Smithcole70(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
I campaigned for baba without kobo, now I will campaign against baba without kobo.
OurMUMUdonDo abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by zuto4u(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
smartblu:
Millions of dollars would be said to be recovered tommorow morning. #IMHO
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by MONITZ: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
He met with Tinubu separately...Oga na Master!

Why do u guys continue to relish folly? I hope he has realized his mistake and doesn't fall for Jubril a second time lest he gets confined and wasted politically,this was the same way u guys hailed him the first time until it became clear that the guy had committed political harakiri by the time Jubril started unfolding wat he had up his sleeves. We might be on that same path again,I hope he is wiser now and has probably learnt from past events..
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Buhari is a big disappointment. Even his wife is disappointed in him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
MONITZ:

Why do u guys continue to relish folly? I hope he has realized his mistake and doesn't fall for Jubril a second time lest he gets confined and wasted politically,this was the same way u guys hailed him the first time until it became clear that the guy had committed political harakiri by the time Jubril started unfolding wat he had up his sleeves. We might be on that same path again,I hope he is wiser now and has probably learnt from past events..
Baba I'm with you! I merely highlighted jubrins need to parley with his godfather separately. Believe me, Tinubu is all set to nail jubrin to the stake!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by SillyMods: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

The same way and reason i supported Buhari against Jonathan is applicable here and now for me:anyother person than Buhari.
If it comes down to a battle between him and Atiku in the polls,I would double print Atiku,if possible,without thinking twice.
If he uses state apparati to force out everyother prominent candidate,as I suspect he may do as the negative views and perception of him increases,I would rather not vote than live with another 4yrs nightmare of having contributed to foisting a disastrous Buhari as Nigeria's president again.
Get it clear:in 2019 for me,anyother person or thing than a Buhari is who I would be rooting for and I would do my own little bit to ensure Buhari leaves that Aso rock and returns to his cattle farm.He is that disastrous for me.
You're only lamenting without making any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
A little bit too late,The ATIKU tsunami is unstoppable.
We shall CHANGE the status quo.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by kenoyad: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
he owe to have meet with Tinubu since he recuperated fully, the party is in disarray. things must be put in place.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by ajepako(f): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

You have my respect, dude..

It takes a man to admit and correct a mistake...

#respect
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by CoolAmbience(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Do your bit as much as you can but he is going to be returned. No other person ( in the current cohort of leaders) would have managed Nigeria through her most 'trying' time, as we have witnessed, like he's done(ing).

What are the genuine reasons why President Buhari should not be returned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by teflonjake(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:
They Should Show Oyegun The Way Out!

We Need Oshiomole To Handle The Party.

Short men and power though
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by seunjungle1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Baba Tinubu...guys are really suffering in Nigeria here...
We are not seeing any of the campaign promises your candidate Buhari made.
Sir, to eat just a meal in a day here is really a big problem...

Anybody that can help me to take this to Baba Tinubu should help me forward this....

Even with a B. A Hons we can't still get any managable job.....boys are really down
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:

Buhari is a big disappointment. Even his wife is disappointed in him.
As in.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Kenedex: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
meeting the man you abandoned after election now 2019 is approaching you think you can use him to convince the south west to vote for you God forbid, APC is a big taboo in west southeast and South south even any governor that will emerge in APC in the south west will have to work very well before he can win
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tinubu and his supporters are about to be used and dumb once again.
Cabals are just watched them from far till the 2019 results are out, let Tinubu and his supporters be the ones to do the campaigns. Even if Buhari promise them any rewards after the campaigns will be past tense. Buhari's loyalists will sideline them once again.

Saraki is making sure that he step on Buhari and his loyalists toes. Saraki having opposition leader as his deputy against APC jihadist constitution is a welcome to democracy in National Assembly.

As for budget padder and Buhari's corrupt government ready to congratulate your opponents victory in 2019.

Also as for INEC's corrupt chairman and officials we CCTVs cameras watch to monitor 2019 elections, we watch live feed here in nairaland and other platforms.

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by doctokwus: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
CoolAmbience:

What are the genuine reasons why President Buhari should not be returned?

He is incompetent.
He is a liar.
He lacks integrity.
He covers his corrupt tendencies by surrounding himself with overtly corrupt individuals.
He is a bigot.
He is clannish.
He has extreme religious views and mindset.
He has divided the country far more than any other leader could have managed.
I can fill this page with more negatives of him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Bizibi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

He is incompetent.
He is a liar.
He lacks integrity.
He covers his corrupt tendencies by surrounding himself with overtly corrupt individuals.
He is a bigot.
He is clannish.
yea,he is a clannish fellow.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Bonuwa: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by FastShipping: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by FastShipping: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

He is incompetent.
He is a liar.
He lacks integrity.
He is a bigot.
He is clannish.

I agree with everything you listed except the part where you said has divided the country more than anyone. That crown belongs to Jonathan, PEJ and Sambiribo with their religious and ithnic filled campaign of 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.