Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) (16150 Views)

Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / No Voting For IDPs In Niger - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by gen2lpat(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Typical Nigeria Trait. Sometimes i dont even know who to fault, the youth for foolishly voting for an old man? The old men who has lost every sense of humanity in them? The office holders who no sees themselves as demigod? The employers who now take advantage of thr economy to exploit people?

Nigeria has no repair.

3 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
even here in Abuja
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
i no fit buy d bag sef...charity name written all over it...na only abooki pple go dey carry this kind bag.

IDP campers for life and they have leadership for years but so dumb their useless mallams ontop only use them to fight and take power byforce meanwhile they are mostly beggars

4 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by oputa1: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2017
stinggy:

My dear, be you North oo, South ooo, once you're a Nigerian; larceny, sharp practices, cutting corners, brazen and 'coded' stealing, thievery, l
ooting is ingrained in our systems by default. The strong ones are the ones that successfully fight to suppress those habits.

where is this so-call county is heading to?
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Giving these northerners in Buhari's government responsibilities or assignment and position to serve they will diverting/stealing public belongs/taxpayers resources.

The same president Buhari himself and his government officials are doing here in Aso Rock.

As we speak no single malaria tablet in Aso clinic, yet trillions of naira was budgeted and released for that effect.

If APC and Buhari's corrupt government officials could relocated chibok school girls to IDPs camps, what else are they not capable of doing?

5 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Corruption fighters how market

4 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by baysol: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked First it was 'debino' (date palms) for pilgrims, now it's bags meant for IDP's; people that have been ravaged by Boko Haram and live under the most dehumanising and abject conditions one could imagine. The tale is even worse in those Borno IDP camps, where officials sell the food and provisions donated by charity organisations, sleep with underage females and even offer food for sex.

How much lower can Nigerians sink? How can you further deprive people that have virtually nothing? How these people sleep at night after perpetrating such dastardly and ignoble acts is totally beyond me.

Ironically, this is being done by Muslims to fellow Muslims, so where is the love for your fellow adherent (even if it portrays bias), not to talk of your fellow man. A'uzubillahi!

This country can never progress, we'll just keep living under the illusion that we'll improve, but our state of mind makes that impossible. Gaskiya we are too wicked, heartless and self-centred in this country.

So must it be perpetrated by muslim to Christian before it can be considered appropriate. Look here, we are first human created by God almighty before we become Christians or muslims. You have put it succinctly that this development is nothing but heartless and insensitive which is common in Nigeria with me first attitude and no care in the world.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by somehow: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2017
How is this new?

Don't you know most of the bibles you buy from sellers were gotten from free and was supposed to be given out for free?

If they can do that to the bible, then what is a backpack?
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked First it was 'debino' (date palms) for pilgrims, now it's bags meant for IDP's; people that have been ravaged by Boko Haram and live under the most dehumanising and abject conditions one could imagine. The tale is even worse in those Borno IDP camps, where officials sell the food and provisions donated by charity organisations, sleep with underage females and even offer food for sex.

How much lower can Nigerians sink? How can you further deprive people that have virtually nothing? How these people sleep at night after perpetrating such dastardly and ignoble acts is totally beyond me.

Ironically, this is being done by Muslims to fellow Muslims, so where is the love for your fellow adherent (even if it portrays bias), not to talk of your fellow man. A'uzubillahi!

This country can never progress, we'll just keep living under the illusion that we'll improve, but our state of mind makes that impossible. Gaskiya we are too wicked, heartless and self-centred in this country.
AND ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED UP THERE ARE HAPPENING UNDER THE NOSE OF YOUR TRUSTED AREWA GENERAL TURNED DEMOCRAT, GENERAL CASSANDRA!

4 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Nor be 9ja? Anything goes.

People who will not let a dead man get away with his skull. Not to mention bags that will still fetch may 2 or 3k easily.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Obierika(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2017
This pic does not look like the setting of a market
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2017
What kind of sub-human garbage do you have to be to pilfer relief materials meant for the poorest, most desperate, most malnourished people who have nothing? I despair for the rotten value system we possess in this country.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Jackipapa: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
African poverty mentality.

Poverty is a state of the mind.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Sunnyja: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Sunnyja: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

What exactly is the difference between Dasuki's crime and these people selling these bags including the former grass cutter of the federation. All have embezelled IDPs' fund leading to deaths of civilians and the military.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Yet they want development and UN aids to go to the northern part of the country.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by bamosagie(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Who else thinks the Northern elites are using BH to enrich themselves because they don't care about their people.

The SE was destroyed during the Civil War but today i can bet that only a few states betters them in infrastructure while the North still looks like place where Darwin's Ape Like Man is Still evolving

Obviously you have never been to the north.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
bamosagie:

Obviously you have never been to the north.
I spent my life there and i also did humanitarian service in Yobe. Say no more plz
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
The north is the bed rock of corruption in Nigeria!! Quote me anywhere!! angry
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abokis are extremely corrupt walahi
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is a huge biz centre,the IDPS. They would nt close them down and would later use them to rig elections.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by breakeven: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
The united nation is wasting its resources on this people.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

you want to know how they sleep at night? with the fan/a.c on medium with big sean "I don't fuvk with you playing on the stereo. those guys are animals.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by malware: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
AuroraB:
Will these people ever change

Nope, until southerners stop cultism, armed robbery and ritual killings.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by bamosagie(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I spent my life there and i also did humanitarian service in Yobe. Say no more plz

Then you should know that though the north like every other part of the country may have its infrastructural challenge, the gap between north and south remain in our imagination.
I schooled in the north as well and have travelled wide locally.
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
malware:

Nope, until southerners stop cultism, armed robbery and ritual killings.
Tell the Southerners naaaa and bomb yourselves to flinders while at it smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dis country eh

Dat was how an electrician got us an energy saver bulb with "NOUN" writing boldly on it

I later found out it was meant for National Open University of Nigeria

Wat abt mosquito net? With IDP inscription boldly writing on it being sold @ traffic

Something dat some ppl shld be sacked & jail for.

Even d agency dat supposed 2 do something abt it 'll see notin wrong wit it or pretend nt 2 see it
Re: UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
If this doesn't tell us that we are the most eveil and corrupt nation on earth, I don't know what will.

Even if the officials stole the bag, what about the common man on the street selling it that complains that government is not working? Why can't he make a complaint to the police or EFCC.

The truth is that if 95% of people on Nairaland who make so much noise about corruption get into public service, they will also steal money. It's just how we have become wired in the country. We are mostly all without a soul!!

Even in private sector we are corrupt! We care only for ourselves and immediate family! We are really a useless nation!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims / Tinubu Okays Staggered Start Of Six Varsities Approved By Buhari / Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.