Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra (10871 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by itsIYKE(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Shit

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Bullhari007(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
I disagreed with him in that umueri Airport... he build that airport for his own selfish interest, this guy is full of bias and self centered... what happened to Oba cargo airport no wonder NNEWI ppl chase him away , Oba cargo airport would have be a plus to Ndi Anambra it will boasts economy activities in Anambra due to it closeness to NNEWI and Onitcha , but who will ever think of going to umueri to board a flight while asaba airport is there he build the airport for his kinsmen in kogi, this man is not an Anambra but a kogi man

6 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Arise001: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Nice one though. But I was expecting to see the straight road leading to the bridge or the Nteje by pass where even government officials ply without an iota of shame.

5 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2017
bugidon:
We in anambra knows that obiano is a media friendly governor. Anambra is a mess compared to what you are seeing in the media. If you doubt me take a trip to onitsha and awka and see the state of the local roads and infrastructure over there. #obianoisascam
Or Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2017
8figure:
This man is laced with heavy weight propaganda, believe me ,I witnessed a road that he commissioned and built on a big signboard . the road leading from Gra to 3-3. He used money for the job to build and commission big signboard, while leaving the road. No single road built in Onitsha, the one army engineers were handling around ezenwa were abandoned after building drainage. Onitsha looks like dump site. I can't even move about in the evening without covering my nose with handkerchief.
What about the disgraceful rot in Nnewi. Every single road in Nnewi has deteriorated. What about Nkwo Nnewi. Even the mall being built by Peter obi there was abandoned by him.

The guy is a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by PHIPEX(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Bullhari007:
I disagreed with him in that umueri Airport... he build that airport for his own selfish interest, this guy is full of bias and self centered... what happened to Oba cargo airport no wonder NNEWI ppl chase him away , Oba cargo airport would have be a plus to Ndi Anambra it will boasts economy activities in Anambra due to it closeness to NNEWI and Onitcha , but who will ever think of going to umueri to board a flight while asaba airport is there he build the airport for his kinsmen in kogi, this man is not an Anambra but a kogi man
You would have been considered intelligent if you had not added that senseless last sentence. Some of you just go off tangent without weighing the meaning of what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Obierika(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
As far as I', concerned that airport city thing is a white elephant project

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by donbenie(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Bullhari007:
Which Airport?..the one we only see on paper..the truth is that Obiano is a FAILURE,I've been living in Anambra since he started his tenure and while he has NOT built any NEW road that I have traversed,ALL the ones built by his predecessors are gradually being taken over by portholes..

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Mrkumareze(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2017
This obiano should be ashamed of himself. Imagine almost one year nothing to show during his campaign. No single road constructed or even a government parastatal build. We are done with his dey drunkenness

4 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Obiano might just have broken the record for propaganda for a state governor. What this guy has spent on self-publicity is incredible. shocked I'm neither a supporter, nor a detractor, but he has mounted one of the most shameful campaigns of saturation coverage. Almost every single day I pick up a Sun newspaper in Lagos, a picture of Obiano is on the top-right corner directing to articles inside proclaiming Obiano to be the the bestest thing ever in the universe. It's just too much. The conceit and self-absorption and narcissism is extreme.

There are also far too many falsehoods in his repeated claims of his accomplishments. The one that irritates me the most is the easily verifiable lies about foreign investments he has brought to the state. We want to see these investments, but he can't seem to show us any. This was the guy that was commissioning an Anambra son's filling station. grin Or the agricultural revolution, even though again, we can't seem to see any metrics that quantify his grandiose claims. The worst and most laughable was the whole Ugu export palaver.

The guy has at least paid salaries and made some cosmetic touches to Awka, but his claims of his accomplishments are full of either verifiable falsehoods or unverifiable claims.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Bullhari007(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2017
donbenie:
Which Airport?..the one we only see on paper..the truth is that Obiano is a FAILURE,I've been living in Anambra since he started his tenure and while he has NOT built any NEW road that I have traversed,ALL the ones built by his predecessors are gradually being taken over by portholes..
he will vote for himself that day

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Bullhari007(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2017
PHIPEX:
You would have been considered intelligent if you had not added that senseless last sentence. Some of you just go off tangent without weighing the meaning of what you are saying.
just gerrout of here...

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by luvinhubby(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Felixtuta:
God have mercy. anyone playing dirty politics in our own Anambra State, knows he has intellectuals to compete with.

Obiano is good but most of the thing on this article are fake and a big lie.

you guys are using an airport construction as a campaign promise again while you did nothing on that during your first tenor.

All road project this administration started none is compete, not even the once in his wife's community Ogbunike.

Let Ndi Anambra decide.

Takes between 2 -4 yrs to complete a standard road, Obiano has been in office for 3yrs, you want him to do magic?

Ndi ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Marotzke(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2017
UfuomaUN:

You seriously think the Federal govts refunds money spent on Fed road projects
They pay with bonds not cash.
They refund verified projects which had prior authorization.
Peter Obi got the prior Authorization from Jonathan for both Onitsha and Awka town ship federal roads rehabilitation and expansion projects.
He finished the Onitsha part and was refunded.
If there was no refund Obiana would not do Awka'S part.
Do you see them touch Awkuzu, Nteje part of the expressway?
They have no authorization ,so they would not be refunded.

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by kingsamosy(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Trash...Obiano failed. All his achievement is social media propaganda.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by bibe(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2017
gtrader:
Stop wasting space on Nairaland, you can never compare Peter's first tenure and Willie's first tenure. Peter Obi came to Anambra with a vision and he actualized 70% of that vision, but Willie has no vision or drive, opportunity brought him in as the Governor. There are basically no heavy achievements u can use to promote Willie other than "Paying of Salary". Peter Obi started building schools, hospitals, roads in his first tenure...Peter rested more on his second tenure when he learnt Anambra money sharing politics, which Willie is doing now. Incase you don't know I am from Anambra, precisely Enugwu-Ukwu and infact my kinsman is the Deputy-Governor. I know Anambra very well, I have 3 hostels at Unizik and one at Oko poly...I also have a very large farm at Willie Obiano's LG. Lots of other investments in Anambra, so I tour round the state when I'm around.

There are other dirty information which I can't share here for the sake of Willie and my brother....Government house is just like a bedroom visit to me.

Forget what Ifeanyi Anago and co are doing on Facebook... Willie enjoys life more than his work as the Governor, while Peter Obi enjoyed working more...

I wish Willie and my bro luck...I pray they win!

It shall be well with you for shunning sentiment and voicing the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by shaibu123: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Go to communities around Anambra State and see for yourself how this so called governor destoryed peoples livelihood in the name of road construction.Till today Awa,Okpeze, Ama-etiti,Ufuma,Igbo-ukwu,Ndiowu, Nanka,Ogboji ,Omogho etc.Obiano is a disgrace
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by bibe(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
luvinhubby:

Takes between 2 -4 yrs to complete a standard road, Obiano has been in office for 3yrs, you want him to do magic?

Ndi ala.

No it doesn't, David Umahi of Ebonyi State has done lots more in less than that.
The road from Amawbia through Nawfia, Enugu Ukwu, Abagana, Eziowelle, Ifitetedunu etc running down to Onitsha which roads users now take succour to was completed under less by Peter Obi.

Please, don't throw insults, I've been civil and constructive in my argument.

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by fineroad: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
All said and done, Willie is the right person to go on with the job! If Peter Obi were to contest against Obiano, then Peter will go. But I cannot vote for somebody because Peter said I should because THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT HE IS GOING TO ACT LIKE OBI OR GOVERN LIKE OBI! PERIOD! Afterall, the Obiano that Peter Obi is campaigning against was voted for because of Obi. So Ndi Anambra, do not jeopardize the level of development in your state! Better give Willie the chance to finish his job.

If you think the security in Anambra is not an achievement, go to Rivers State, go to Abia State adn see how people are relocating and businesses folding because of fear of kidnapping. Throw Willie out and see if Imo State will not be better than Anambra. Quote me!
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by fineroad: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
I am not from Anambra, but I have been to several states especially in the South-East. Anambra State is way ahead of the states in the South east. Anambra has reached a level when you dont vote by looking at Amenities but looking at the vision, plans and capabilities of the person trying to take the leading role in the state. It is Imo or Abia or Ebonyi you should be asking about roads, hospitals or water or even schools. Anambra has passed that stage. It is a given that has to be maintained. Anambra should focus on the Plan Willie has to make Anambra Greater. This he has shown by even thinking of a Cargo airport. Do you know what that can do to Anambra as a state? It is going to transform the State totally! Our people in Lagos will start relocating to Anambra and before you know it, Anambra will knock out Lagos! I just love Willie's vision!

Just an example, he realized that for Anambra to remain great, Security is key. He didnt spare anything to make sure those in Anambra are Secure. That is why people are comfortably attending to their businesses. If security is not assured, businesses suffer.

Remember, APC is PRO-FULANI HERDSMEN! That is why the present government in the country has not done any damn thing to quell them. Vote APC and welcome the rampage of the herdsmen!

PDP loves their Party more than the people they govern. Half of Anambra's fund will go into party politics, go and mark it on the wall.

Peter Obi was able to deliver because he was in APGA! If he were in PDP, he would not have achieved what he achieved.

God and mark these things I have told you on the wall. When it will happen just remember that a non entity like me said this would happen but you didnt take notice. Then, do not blame God or anybody because you now know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Charly68: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Honestly we should just allow politician to be doing one term except where the first term performance is extraordinary ..Give the Governor second chance he would turn himself to emperor over Anambra people,let us try another candidate to see what he can do..For Obi to have abandoned the house he laboured to build people must know that something definitely is wrong somewhere ..

3 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by 1forall: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Oh yes Willie is working!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Felixtuta(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2017
luvinhubby:

Ndi ala.

Ezigbo mmadu.

come to Ogbunike, go to Abba even ifitedunu, tell me what you see.

If you sell your future today, you will live to regret it.

compare the above mentioned town with the governors home town and tell yourself the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Just imagine
Chai chai chai. grin
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by GuntersChain(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2017
willie willie deserves another term, anambra north carry go

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na atagi Ana afugi onu)

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by luvinhubby(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Felixtuta:

Ezigbo mmadu.

come to Ogbunike, go to Abba even ifitedunu, tell me what you see.

If you sell your future today, you will live to regret it.

compare the above mentioned town with the governors home town and tell yourself the truth.

Those 3 towns do not make up Anambra state, they benefitted immensely from Ngige and Obi's tenure, not misplaced for Obiano to pay more attention to neglected places like Anambra north.

Anambra's future has been guaranteed with Obiano's performance.

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Preciousnelly19: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
JON01:
The man needs rest jhur
He is not tired yet. I'll rather vote him again 3Z than allow a cultist or Godfathers puppet to take over Anambra

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by UmuEri(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
donbenie:
ignorance is truly a disease.

The Airport was actually chosen to be built in Umueri by the Administration of the former Governor Peter Obi, due to the availability of land. This happened even before Obiano dreamt of becoming a Governor

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by ignatiusez: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
fineroad:
I am not from Anambra, but I have been to several states especially in the South-East. Anambra State is way ahead of the states in the South east. Anambra has reached a level when you dont vote by looking at Amenities but looking at the vision, plans and capabilities of the person trying to take the leading role in the state. It is Imo or Abia or Ebonyi you should be asking about roads, hospitals or water or even schools. Anambra has passed that stage. It is a given that has to be maintained. Anambra should focus on the Plan Willie has to make Anambra Greater. This he has shown by even thinking of a Cargo airport. Do you know what that can do to Anambra as a state? It is going to transform the State totally! Our people in Lagos will start relocating to Anambra and before you know it, Anambra will knock out Lagos! I just love Willie's vision!

Just an example, he realized that for Anambra to remain great, Security is key. He didnt spare anything to make sure those in Anambra are Secure. That is why people are comfortably attending to their businesses. If security is not assured, businesses suffer.

Remember, APC is PRO-FULANI HERDSMEN! That is why the present government in the country has not done any damn thing to quell them. Vote APC and welcome the rampage of the herdsmen!

PDP loves their Party more than the people they govern. Half of Anambra's fund will go into party politics, go and mark it on the wall.

Peter Obi was able to deliver because he was in APGA! If he were in PDP, he would not have achieved what he achieved.

God and mark these things I have told you on the wall. When it will happen just remember that a non entity like me said this would happen but you didnt take notice. Then, do not blame God or anybody because you now know!

This is not true sir! What are the indices for growth? Why are the developed countries ahead of us? Because of excellent facilities like roads, healthcare, schools, clean water, security, etc courtesy of focused and visionary leaders. What has Obiano done within 4years if he cannot atleast provide to a reasonable extent these infrastructures? Keep selling your conscience for pot of porridge! I have previously posted pictures of abandoned roads by Obiano in Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chair: Oyegun, Supporters Vow To Fight On, Won't Step Aside / Ugwuanyi Moves To Complete Enugu Int’l Conference Centre / Oby Ezekwesili: "Citizens Of Nigeria Are Not Ready For Good Governance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.