Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by davidovic: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2017
You need a shoulder to cry on, this is the wrong section.
Re: .. by darkmarky(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2017
I see you.
Re: .. by smothy(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=davidovic post=61930725]Hi.

I am M and I am going through a rough patch.
Depression is kicking in again and it's not a good look on me.
This is a spam account, so please do not judge me with my past posts. I am actually an interesting lady and I just need a reasonable male friend to talk to.

Please do sent a PM, I will contact you with my real account and initiate a call.

I am so hurt, upset and sad.

I really need a virtual friend. Please do not hesitate, you have no idea how much you can help.
Thank you. Whatsapp me: 07063612284... We start from there
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
I guess you got someone beat me to the punch.
P.s the pm isn't working
Re: .. by Beemaz: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2017
davidovic:
Hi.

I am M and I am going through a rough patch.
Depression is kicking in again and it's not a good look on me.
This is a spam account, so please do not judge me with my past posts. I am actually an interesting lady and I just need a reasonable male friend to talk to.

Please do sent a PM, I will contact you with my real account and initiate a call.

I am so hurt, upset and sad.

I really need a virtual friend. Please do not hesitate, you have no idea how much you can help.
Thank you.

You are pathetic. I hate weak people. So your happiness depends on other people? So you can't be happy if someone doesn't want to be your friend? Look here miss M or whatever your name is. In order to be happy, you must first find happiness within yourself. Be comfortable and happy with your own self goddamit. The reason you think you are depressed is because you haven't succeeded in accomplishing the goals you've set out for yourself. And a lot of it is because you are idle. Yes. Only someone who doesn't have lots of things on her mind will be asking for friendship on Nairaland. Stop being idle. Stop staying alone at home. Go out and get a job. Engage in hobbies you love. Go out and meet people. Even if you are ugly as fuuuck, there are men who will still like you. Dem full everywhere. Stop being a loser!!
Re: .. by davidovic: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: .. by Beemaz: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2017
davidovic:

Why are you so angry?
Because people like you make me angry.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Do you exercise, OP? Endorphins are feel-good chemicals for a reason. Start moving your body.
Re: .. by davidovic: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: .. by Demmtek(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
At your service ma'am, 07089325108 wil b waiting dnt make wait forever second coming of jesus christ is near.
Re: .. by Adaumunocha(f): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Beemaz:

Because people like you make me angry.
Don't be this way, many people have different coping strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Ruin Some Movie Names / The Art Of Conversations : Building Instant Connection With Women / Shocking Discovery!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.