Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria (13545 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by DisGuy: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Many of us are so medically fit, and some have not been to the hospital in the past 5 years, so we really do not think that we could fall ill or get involved in an accident abroad that may require medical treatment or repatriation back to Nigeria to get treatment. We all travel with only “flex & shopping” money.

Abeg if na joke stop am! grin

1 Like

Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by mavinc4u(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
slapandfall:
30,000Euros is not correct .I did mine with Ensure Insurance covering 3months for 15,000NAIRA.

That is between 35 and 40euros

grin it is correct. He didn't mean that you will pay 30,000 euro. It simply means your insurance will cover up to 30,000 euro medicals and anything above that would not be covered.
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
kentochi:

how much is the bill
The premium paid is not fixed for all cases. Depends on the country you are visiting, duration if visit, number of persons etc..

Ensure to speak with an insurance agent or visit the sites in my signature.
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by alftdbts: 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
AutoJosh pls send me your mobile. I have a few questions for you
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by Cristoph126: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2018
I recently used insure plus and it was actually nice experience. And i do agree, that travel insurgence is a Must Have feature when going abroad, as if anything happen to you, your non residential urgent medical bill will be like half of yours annual income. No one wants that to happen. Literally, no one.So, it's better to get prepared and pay some before you go somewhere and get hurt.
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by olascadbest: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
OK - Good Article but how do i go about it ?
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by Aliyah9: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks a lot for the really helpful post, this is a very actual issue for me today. Here seems to be a reliable list of excellent insurance sites https://travelsites.com/travel-insurance/ , at least I read many positive reviews on WorldNomads, Insuremytrip, IMG and Travelex.
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by leyman10(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
You mean AXA Mansard because i want to be sure before i pay for 2years insurance with them.
OboOlora:

Yeah, did mine with Mansard for 12k or so like 6yrs ago
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by EngrKem: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
So with my travel health insurance,without being sick I can walk into any hospital or check ups ba?
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by Tex42(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Emmerlee:

The premium paid is not fixed for all cases. Depends on the country you are visiting, duration if visit, number of persons etc..

Ensure to speak with an insurance agent or visit the sites in my signature.
what's the premium for a 6months visit to Canada?
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tex42:
what's the premium for a 6months visit to Canada?

Please submit a quote request for travel insurance on https://www.travelcover.com.ng
Re: Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria by micluv111: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Hello house

Planning a 10 days trip to Norway, can I apply for 10days or 3 months medical insurance ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ideas To Study In Turkey. / Fire Engulfs A Car In Lagos - Photos / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.