Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" (15783 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
In Augist 017, Nigerian rapper turned singer, Ycee called out Sony Music West Africa in a series of tweets

This morning, Ycee is back on twitter with similar tweets but this time he's mentioned no name.

His tweets reads, 'MAJOR LABELS approaching you and claiming to help you grow? Be very very careful. They tried to ruin my career but we had a PLAN B. I’ll speak as much as I can to prevent others from being a VICTIM. Too many artistes stay silent and make others suffer the same cause'.

Ycee got signed in October 2016, as part of Sony Music Entertainment’s expansion across Africa,

http://edition.soundoro.com/tried-ruin-career-plan-b-ycee-calling-sony-music/

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by kelvine(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
To be sure you are not keeping silent, give us details so others will not suffer same fate.

5 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
what do this guy mean by plan B
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Louis03: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Realfitbody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
eyah

2 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Jh0wsef(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol.. PLANET B NI
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Tbillz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Must a lady agree to every "Cute" Suitors? Kanye Signed Dbanj and all he got was a "chain"
Not all that glitter � is Gold!

5 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by moderatorr1: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
He should give details
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by lenghtinny(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na you Sabi angry
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
I never knew ycee had a career

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
can't nobody hold me down......

2 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Yinxies(f): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Plan B
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by wittyt98(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
plan b? issoright

22 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by lummy247: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Lalastica1: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Though I didn't read the news but I am wondering:
Does a man who don't a have career shout for help or is this not the same man who was in idumota, London swallowing fufu so that he will die young.
LEAVE HIM, LET HIM DIE NOW

2 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by paddyofboss(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Which career

2 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by nairavsdollars(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na Sony Music wan ruin your career or girl wey you give belle run?
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Since the advent of the internet and advance recording equipment,
You don't need a fucken Record Label to blow anymore.
Unless you are lazy

16 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Naughtytboy: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pls any good producer should come and sign me up,.. Iam in Abuja i can come to lag if you ready to take care of me..just believe in me and see what i have in me

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I never knew ycee had a career
Welcome Bck From Coma

3 Years Sleeping Ain't Dat Easy

19 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Nbote(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shebi wen Davido first cried out ppl said he was jealous cos of Tekno's deal. Ever since den, Tekno and now Ycee have all understood

2 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Harbeyg09(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
The moment he started dissing Vector during the 2015 headies award was the beginning of his downfall

He has been overlooked in almost all the awards he got nominated
Even Mr Eazi that just came into existence within few months got the better of him

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Naughtytboy: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rick9:
Since the advent of the internet and advance but inexpensive recording equipment,
You don't need a fucken Record Label to blow anymore.
Unless you are lazy
u won't pay for a good producer abi,, u will just run into the studio and start singing.. U won't pay for time. Bros get sense abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by khalids: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by johnbuck81(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
"rapper turned singer"

3 Likes

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by yomalex(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
We all waiting for another juice... make it quick and stop throwing punches in the air.
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by eddyslim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Keep booking space okay..
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by xgziem(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
tinnimafia speaking, mean man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins Launch Campaign Against Fake News, Seek Sanctions Against Carrier / Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals / Jayden Franklin's 1st Birthday Party. Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Celebrate Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.