Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (56448 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Davido Surprised His 4th Baby Mama With Car Gift On Her Birthday | Bobrisky Trad / See Another Slay Mama With Big B00bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by adisabarber(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na hushpuppi get Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Keep the explanation to yourself.
We don't need itcheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by maj59(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ewo Loshi

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by mployer(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
There is not picture of him with the child. Who does that?
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by itsandi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
This guy is popular here sha grin
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hush, where's the picture of you and your boy physically? As in playing with him, not all this video call stuff...
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by soquiz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's wat dey do, stupid baby mamas, awon olofo!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na so baby mama's dey do lipsrsealed
Same silly attitude that made guys dump them angry
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Bullhari007(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abeg how much is a plate of tuwo in your area
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Bomgirl(f): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind Hushpuppy,those are automatically streamed pictures to his laptop from the lady's iphone
I have several pictures of my ex girl friend on my laptop even though we havent been talking for over 2years
I dont even have her phone number anymore but anytime she take a pic it will automatically enter my phone and my laptop

For. Real?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by lebete3000: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind Hushpuppy,those are automatically streamed pictures to his laptop from the lady's iphone
I have several pictures of my ex girl friend on my laptop even though we havent been talking for over 2years
I dont even have her phone number anymore but anytime she take a pic it will automatically enter my phone and my laptop

Oh boy you bad oh, how you dey take do that one na?
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Innoswagzy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me – Jim Iyke

see what jim said about the prophet

https://flashnaijanews.com/tb-joshua-took-advantage-jim-iyke/

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by nedublink(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
it seems all these celebrity have inferiority complex.must they reply back all the time to prove that they are right,forgetting that silence is golden,and exposing what is meant to be private to the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by MabraO: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oversabi makes dey worry all of una
Wet in concern u if hushpappi don’t take care of his child nd mother?
Yall should learn to mind ur biz. It’s not that hard
Una go just carry another person matter for head
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:
You sold buhari to them prior to 2015 now the idiat in power is killing his people you now run come celebrities and romance section

May jubril pox fall on you
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by thedondada(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:

The way Nairalanders comment and masturbate on this guy's thread is alarming!!
And I'm so sure hundreds of bloggers have vigil every night and day on all his social media accounts!!!

Na real wa

The nigga would just monetize his account and keep hammering on thier heads as they would all follow him.

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by ericmor: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
my advice to you. just hush and do your thing because they will forget you if you get broke. ignore them all if you want to last, they are good in bringing people down
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
"You and your family had been begging me"

This dude is really angry with her
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
lebete3000:

Its very easy just add her iphone's icloud email to the icloud on your macbook or
to your own iphone's icloud,all her pictures will continue to stream to your devices
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
lebete3000:

Him babe na illiterate naa, she no sabi operate phone, na the guy icloud account dey the babe phone, even if she buy another iphone login with that account he go still dey get the pic etc.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You sold buhari to them prior to 2015 now the idiat in power is killing his people you now run come celebrities and romance section

May jubril pox fall on you
It was a mistake lol we actually thought he is going to lead us to the promise land not knowing that he is another fraud
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by chuckdee4(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
What have we done to deserve this!!!!
All this Hush puppy news is a waste of band width
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:
It was a mistake lol we actually thought he is going to lead us to the promise land not knowing that he is another fraud
Some mistake worse pass curse cry
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
All these Yoruba bitcess eh. I knew she was lying from on set

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Some mistake worse pass curse cry
He is a big fraud! It's just very sad.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by thedondada(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:

I find this creepy.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by eyinjuege: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
No pictures of him with the child. Calls, chats and facetime aren't enough if they even happened.

They live on different continents.
She's married to another man.
Some married couples living on different continents e.g America and Africa don't see themselves regularly either. Some men haven't set eyes on their wives and children in nigeria for more than 6 years. Not because they're fighting with them, but circumstances and the Nigerian hustle or die mentality.
Not seeing your children may not be enough, but atimes certain circumstances may be beyond one's control.
Anyway, good for him as he's cleared the air especially for his child's sake- whether n.a. daughter or son. Just for the sake of posterity

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
1TB laptop hdd is available @ 18k

call 07053722304
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by belindar: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
The girl is baby mama. You open your leg. So what do you expect. Are you married to hush. Baby mama my foot .the society is finished with these set of ladies. You are not even ashamed to answer baby mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Enough of all dis rubbish
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Axis313(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anguish and pain of a baby daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.