Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (56447 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Davido Surprised His 4th Baby Mama With Car Gift On Her Birthday | Bobrisky Trad / See Another Slay Mama With Big B00bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
BrutalJab:

If only you can direct this same energy you are using to defend a fraudster into your music career, U for don blow pass SpeedDarlington o. Take to correction.

As for hushpuppi, goan take care of your family and stop living for the gram. Phyno and Co will be laffin their ass out now.

Lmao cheesy Omo this one loud ooo.
As in ehn, that guy is a confirmed Asslicker. Always famzing rich people on social media even though they even barely notice him... E Money sef na him alder brother grin cheesy
I no sabi who beta pass between him and Speed Darlington sef grin
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Axis313(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
angry angry angryWhat's this world turning to?A married woman under her husband's roof is a baby mama to another guy.There is not even any grain of shame in her comment.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Vizboy1: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I believe you Hushpuppi.

The haters who are so intimidated by the good things of life you have which they never had would jump on this thread to spew shiit as usual because you're so living the life they wish they had.

Only a fool would believe everything a woman tells him without doing his own findings.

Some women would so do anything to pull you down from grace if you're not doing things her way .. even if it takes sleeping with her baby daddy/husband worst enemy just to achieve that.

Lol

Keep shining Hush haters will always hate .
God bless you Air force
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by oruma19: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

With adequate receipts, Hushpuppi confronts the babymama calling her a dead beat dad.

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/hushpuppi-confronts-the-babymama-calling-him-a-dead-beat-dad-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala
i blive husgpppie. I have bin giving pple money for years but the month I don't give dem its wahala. The pain I v is if u ask me for evidence I can't give because I don't kip receipts. I feel u Mr hushpuppie. Women only recogbise and appreciate u the very daybu give them after that day, forget it, it will be like y Neva did something for then all their lives. Don't give ursef headache over nothing

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Today and hush dog tomorrow bobrisky next tomorrow bobsafe. Abeg na who them epp.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Joycilicioux(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
na wa oh.............we still dey this matter?
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by cotzywitzy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
You don't keep money receipt? How about the club receipt you flunt? Carry you friend comot for here... grin
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Shanana1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Also thunder should faya that baby mama u will go and be a baby mama finish then call ur baby papa dead beat then pray for light at the end of the tunnel aka good husband Father lord protect me from the eyes of such vile females
PEOPLE DEY VEX
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
dis 419 boys and politrickcians, dem b ONE AND D SAME.. No one difrent d oda, ma ppu no wan knw... but wit dis kain of ppu, africa no get hope. africa go suffer,we wee suffer reach awa bone...
na dem knw jawe

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by frank41(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
thought u said ''as your personality isn't for everyone,so is your response''.

bypass somethings

I see no maturity in him at all.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by imustsaymymindo: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind Hushpuppy,those are automatically streamed pictures to his laptop from the lady's iphone
I have several pictures of my ex girl friend on my laptop even though we havent been talking for over 2years
I dont even have her phone number anymore but anytime she take a pic it will automatically enter my phone and my laptop

Are you serious? What if she snaps a nude picture? shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ra88:
Baby mama is now a lucrative business, smh.
The business is booming o grin.
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by samdbest(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
forget them huss, I dey your side
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by ostirich(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
she should be ashamed of herself.
so she s been feeding her family with hushpuppy money.

see the kind of insult this stupid baby mama is bringing to her current husband
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
if u disturb a lying dog toouch e go bite nao. after insults upandan. wey hush no go talk make the babe come jere Oro lara e abi...iro kojo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.