Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring (5006 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Learnstuffs: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Am an introvert too. I cannot allow anyone to change me. Accept me or go. Simple! Life is too short to be impressing people at your own detriment

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by jeff1607(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
how intending couples settle their differences in issues like this or misunderstanding, determines how far they would go
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Cladez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
So after stealing someone's gf you think she would be safe with you? Oga someone is trying to take her from you thats why she is giving you excuses.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by nickvanilla(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Am an introvert too. I cannot allow anyone to change me. Accept me or go. Simple! Life is too short to be impressing people at your own detriment
I dey feel you guy. Some of these Nigerian girls are even worse when it comes to communication. As for me, no matter how beautiful a girl is, if she doesn't have a good sense of humour, then she doesn't stand a chance with me. I'm a funny person by nature but I can't be the only one trying to lighten up the mood all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Zyzman: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
maybe she needs the d**k...that is if you haven't given her yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by girl4rmspace(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
If your partner cannot accept you for who you are then the relationship is not worth keeping

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Learnstuffs: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
nickvanilla:
I dey feel you guy. Some of these Nigerian girls are even worse when it comes to communication. As for me, no matter how beautiful a girl is, if she doesn't have a good sense of humour, then she doesn't stand a chance with me. I'm a funny person by nature but I can't be the only one trying to lighten up the mood all the time.
exactly my point. Girls are manipulative. They always want us to dance to their tune
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by hanassholesolo: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
From your description its seems like your girlfriend is very boring. Introverts and Introverts shouldn't be paired together.

You never said anything about her being a lively person thats why I guessed she's an introvert also.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by samwise180(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
i think she is seeing another guy,only when you love her you let her go
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by deafeyez: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
hanassholesolo:
From your description its seems like your girlfriend is very boring. Introverts and Introverts shouldn't be paired together.

You never said anything about her being a lively person thats why I guessed she's an introvert also.

My papa n my mama na two introverts and them dey come born Five of us.

But na only me d thing come hold pass. Five boys o.

The worst say girls dey like me but I dey too make dem cold.

My female manager after all the smiles n looking of d eyes she asked me why I no dey talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by generationz(f): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:
We were friends for about 3+ years before we started dating June this year. At the time I met her, I had a girlfriend then but I started asking her out after I quit my past relationship that was around late 2015. She was with another guy at that time, but she eventually agreed to date me after she broke up with the other guy.

I'm the quiet and reserved type. I talk sometimes when I'm in the mood and she can attest to the fact that I could be very lively sometimes. Some other time, I just want to enjoy my space and be on my own. I call her at least twice every day and we can talk for up to 45 mins to 1 hour, sometimes I might not really be in the mood to talk but I just wish to check on her and she will complain at such times that why am I being quiet.

I don't even know if she loves me as she doesn't say it. She complains that she is not happy when she is with me, that I'll just be quiet. I have tried my best to make her happy even gone overboard against my type of person just to please her, yet she seems not to be satisfied. My being quiet is just my nature and I don't really think I can change.

I love this girl and I have plans to marry her but I want to marry a girl that loves me and is happy being with me not someone that is just managing me. At least I have seen a girl that loved me despite my being quiet and an introvert just that I wasn't ready for a relationship then.

I have not called her for 2 days as her complains are really getting to me and I'm beginning to think of quitting the relationship but on a second thought this girl has been very good to me, even though she doesn't say it to me she loves me, her actions says it.

I really love this girl but this her complains of not being happy with me and the fact that she thinks I'm boring is affecting my relationship with her. Guys please advise me.
question
is your girlfriend employed? or does she have something she's actively involved in?

how old is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
generationz:

question
is your girlfriend employed? or does she have something she's actively involved in?

how old is she?

She is a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC, she is not working at the moment. She is 24.

But why all this questions?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by generationz(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

She is a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC, she is not working at the moment. She is 24.

But why all this questions?
exactly
she is young and unemployed.
she has nothing meaningful taking her time that's why she expects you to be her entertainment

no doubt she loves you. if she didn't she wouldn't even complain so much she'll just find another man to satisfy her need.

she's still young , she still has a fairytale approach to romance
I bet you are her first or second boyfriend. she really doesn't understand men yet.

if she visits you,then I'll say 45minutes is even to long for calls every otherday

what I'll tell you to do is encourage her to concentrate on something. she can start a trade ( hair,makeup,clothes,shoes, bags, events planning etc) and market it online.

you can assist her in learning a new course (cake making, decorations,makeup , tailoring,programming) or something that will take her time.
she can buy honey and sell in small bottles around her area.

you must encourage to get busy or else you'll loose your babe to all these fast guys especially as she's going for youth service.

The stress of being involved with something will take her mind off this Petty talk ish
buy the time she starts working and giving birth ,you'll even be begging for her attention

you too find something to do

don't break up with her if she's wife material,good girls are hard to find.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
generationz:

exactly
she is young and unemployed.
she has nothing meaningful taking her time that's why she expects you to be her entertainment

no doubt she loves you. if she didn't she wouldn't even complain so much she'll just find another man to satisfy her need.

she's still young , she still has a fairytale approach to romance
I bet you are her first or second boyfriend. she really doesn't understand men yet.

if she visits you,then I'll say 45minutes is even to long for calls every otherday

what I'll tell you to do is encourage her to concentrate on something. she can start a trade ( hair,makeup,clothes,shoes, bags, events planning etc) and market it online.

you can assist her in learning a new course (cake making, decorations,makeup , tailoring,programming) or something that will take her time.
she can buy honey and sell in small bottles around her area.

you must encourage to get busy or else you'll loose your babe to all these fast guys especially as she's going for youth service.

The stress of being involved with something will take her mind off this Petty talk ish
buy the time she starts working and giving birth ,you'll even be begging for her attention

you too find something to do

don't break up with her if she's wife material,good girls are hard to find.

Thanks, your points make sense
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by inotice: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op, from my findings, You are a typical introvert.Your girl is an improved introvert.Like poles repel.Incompatible two.Antidote: Dump her.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Girls will always want you 2 call them and spend like 30-45mins making fun so dey can laugh.

The only tin they will reply u wit is "yes, no, Mmmmmmmmm, uh-huh"

Op I used to b in ur shoes although urs na over size cry
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Zhahovic(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Let her go and look for the interesting boyfriend elsewhere..must everything be about Fun?..

I pray she meets a very interesting gf beater

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why I Like This Babe ( Pic Inside ) / Arab Couple Poses With Camel As They Kiss Each Other In Pre-wedding Photo / I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.