Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (38936 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
bjhaid:
it's better to remain single than to marry the wrong person
exactly..thanks dear
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
annnikky:
If corper marry corper them go.... lipsrsealed

In Akwa-Ibom it was "dem go born mumu".... I actually wondered why and asked around and found out it was the soldiers that actually coined it that way. They are mostly not graduates and they assumed "corper and corper, graduate vs graduate = too much book-book hence the pickin go turn mumu, can you imagine?
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by Celsony: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
annnikky:
If corper marry corper them go.... lipsrsealed

They go born mumu. No come attack me o, na d song wey we dey sing for camp, guided by d soldiers n man o war during d endurance trek
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by FBS: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Romantic cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by josessybj: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2017
He should go and get himself job before thinking of marriage
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2017
This idiot will not go and look for work now
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Organs:

In Akwa-Ibom it was "dem go born mumu".... I actually wondered why and asked around and found out it was the soldiers that actually coined it that way. They are mostly not graduates and they assumed "corper and corper, graduate vs graduate = too much book-book hence the pickin go turn mumu, can you imagine?
They're illiterates thats y... So if illiterate marry illiterate what then would they born? Idiots I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Celsony:

They go born mumu. No come attack me o, na d song wey we dey sing for camp, guided by d soldiers n man o war during d endurance trek
I know n they're stupid by coining such song to graduates undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2017
castrol180:

Whatever!
Diooorrrrrr undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by Hushpupi(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by galaciousbabe(f): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol!!! I think its fake joor!!! I know that guy tayo, but Nigerians play too much o...see as u people have finished their career with bad mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
annnikky:

Lol... Nooooo

I sent a message.
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by gentledose(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
na lie, i kuku dey the scene grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why cant people wish them well instead of being negative and dismissive?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.