Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari (1857 Views)

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / BREAKING: President Buhari Bows To Party Pressure, Set To Appoint More Ministers / Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Following the recent development, especially of the sack of one of his cabinet members, President Muhammadu Buhari has, on Tuesday, revealed that he would soon expand his cabinet above the 36 members representing the 36 states of the federation. President Buhari gave the revelation in his speech delivered Tuesday to the national executive council of the All Progressives Congress in Abuja. President Buhari who described the current Federal Executive Council as compact, however, said that he would expand it to accommodate fresh ideas and fresh blood. He said the FEC would be expanded to bring in more supporters at federal level, with fresh ideas to be injected into the government. President Buhari also regretted that he had not re-constituted the boards of parastatals as promised in 2015. According to Buhari, the “compressed federal executive council will be expanded to bring in more supporters at Federal Level, with fresh ideas to be injected into the government”. “Last year I said we would re-constitute the Boards of Parastatals. I must regret the fact that we have not done so, for many reasons. “Some of us in this meeting may know I had given instructions since October 2015 for this exercise to start. But there have been inordinate delays through several Committees in an attempt to get the balance right and to make sure all parts of the country are equitably represented. “On the other hand I am keenly aware that our supporters are very eager for these appointments to be announced. By the Grace of God these appointments will be announced soon. Especially now that the economy is improving, we will have the resources to cater for the appointees,” he said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/breaking-ill-appoint-ministers-soon-buhari/
LALASTICAL
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Spylord48: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why not sack all of them and replace them with fresh blood. Apart from Fashola. others are just there for numerical sake.Buhari wasted almost 6months to appoint these ministers yet we haven't feel any impact from them. Most of them are clueless.Even to see their pictures for newspaper is war because they have nothing to offer.
Is less than two years more to go and is still a long time to make an impact. Buhari should man up and stop acting like a titular president.

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Theyveedo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by emamos: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
soon may be 2019
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
BUHARI NO DOUBT IS A CONFUSED MAN. AND WHICH ECONOMY IS IMPROVING?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by emamos: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
d one u appointed,wetin den do.shior
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by aolawale025: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Instead of expanding the cabinet. Remove dead woods and inject fresh people. Moving on....these politicians just want to make hay before 2019 and not because they have any contribution to national development

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
CLUELESS LIKE THERE HEAD
Spylord48:
Why not sack all of them and replace them with fresh blood. Apart from Fashola. others are just there for numerical sake.Buhari wasted almost 6months to appoint these ministers yet we haven't feel any impact from them. Most of them are clueless.Even to see their pictures for newspaper is war because they have nothing to offer.
Is less than two years more to go and is still a long time to make an impact. Buhari should man up and stop acting like a titular president.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by emamos: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
BUHARI NO DOUBT IS A CONFUSED MAN. AND WHICH ECONOMY IS
Don't create distracting posts
with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font
sizes / ALL CAPS /
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
DEAD PERSON WORKS WITH HIS FELLOW DEAD PERSON
aolawale025:
Instead of expanding the cabinet. Remove dead woods and inject fresh people. Moving on....these politicians just want to make hay before 2019 and not because they have any contribution to national development

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Also sack
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
HAS HE EVER BEEN IN A STABLE STATE BEFORE?
clevvermind:
BUHARI NO DOUBT IS A CONFUSED MAN. AND WHICH ECONOMY IS IMPROVING?
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Which means Fashola's portfolio would be expanded soon
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
emamos:
Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS /
JUST BEAR WITH ME. BUT HOW IS IT DISTRACTING NA?
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
The entire APC regime including Buhari should sack itself from our national life as they have been a great source of pain,anguish,suffering and national cum international embarrassment. angry
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
HELP ME ASK AM OOOOOOO
clevvermind:
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by emamos: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
it s nairaland rules
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Spylord48:

What is Fashola doing there ...Power supply has never been this bad
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by judecares1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
ASK HIM WHAT LAWYER HAS TO DO WITH WORKS OR POWER
FarahAideed:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by zahn: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017

Northern Blood you mean.

Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Ogbeide85(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Appointing more ministers has nothing to do with the economy mess. How efficient and viable are the ministers. What are they bringing to the table? That should be his major issue so we can move ahead as nation.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Spylord48: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
FarahAideed:

At least he is a little bit active unlike other robots wey dy there as ministers.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Spylord48:

At least he is a little bit active unlike other robots wey dy there as ministers.

I am telling you i have never seen most of the ministers say or do anything sef ..which kind cabinet be this sef
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by teresafaith: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's one of the only thing gworo chewing jubril is quite good at, so I'm not surprise
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari wants to bring in people he can control and run over at will, the present once are like his creditors and that's why he has no control over them.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by DeKen: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is there really need for more ministers? Will appointing more add value to the nation? Is it all about settling party members at the expense of the nation? They will easily yield to pressure to please politicians while going against their campaign promise but to fulfill campaign promises to please the people is asking for too much.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Appoint More Ministers Soon – Buhari by Nbote(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Of what use are d ones he appointed before?? Some of us have even forgotten he had ministers and it doesn't look like there's even a govt in place

(1) (Reply)

21 Richest Pastors In The World / More Apc Members To Die Cos Of Gov.fayose / 2019 General Election: APC Released Party Primaries Time Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.