Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Where Are The Cowards? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Cowards? (2091 Views)

Where Does History Leave The Cowards? Case Of Akinwunmi Ambode! / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
they once called OJUKWU a coward and a supremacist, but we all knew who the real cowards were.

they now called KANU a conman and a coward, but we all still know who the cowardly criminals are.

it is only in Nigeria that criminals like buhari, orji and tinubu are celebrated.

please, will the "great" "intellectual" "brave" and "well meaning" Nigerians now stand BOLDLY AND MILITANTLY against the injustices of criminals in power against the people? all they know is how to make noise in nairaland with their pathetic memes against probiafrans or even easterners generally.

cowards in nairaland displaying their piggish nature against pro biafrans only proves they can't survive one day without igbos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
ofai:
they once called OJUKWU a coward and a supremacist, but we all knew who the real cowards were.

they now called KANU a conman and a coward, but we all still know who the cowardly criminals are.

it is only in Nigeria that criminals like buhari, orji and tinubu are celebrated.

please, will the "great" "intellectual" "brave" and "well meaning" Nigerians now stand BOLDLY AND MILITANTLY against the injustices of criminals in power against the people? all they know is how to make noise in nairaland with their pathetic memes against probiafrans or even easterners generally.

cowards in nairaland displaying their piggish nature against pro biafrans only proves they can't survive one day without igbos.
cc oladeebo

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Am back from a ban and trust me, I will STILL tear every fake news and propaganda against Igbo and probiafrans PIECE BY PIECE.

where are the coward zombies?

8 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Welcome back

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Caseless: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2017
WAEC kid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by enemybulldozer(m): 3:36am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:
Am back from a ban and trust me, I will STILL tear every fake news and propaganda against Igbo and probiafrans PIECE BY PIECE.

where are the coward zombies?
Cool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2017
You haven't said anything though. You can't call someone a coward with nothing to prove it. However for ojukwu, all proof is there that he was and shall remain one of the most cowardly people to grace the earth. Same with Nnamdi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Sammy07: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

I rushed here to see a meaningful post...

But was disappointed, that's it's all a trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Henryyy:
You haven't said anything though. You can't call someone a coward with nothing to prove it. However for ojukwu, all proof is there that he was and shall remain one of the most cowardly people to grace the earth. Same with Nnamdi.

O dear there is so much to prove. I see it everyday. I see it today. They can't stand up to their oppresors head on, all they make is mouth and speak useless grammar on the media

No noise maker, not even their aaare ona kakanfo who was snuffed to death in prison could mobilize people to stand against their oppressors. All they know is to grumble and make noise, but at the end, nothing happens, ask ibb when he was in power.

No one from any of their tribe or village can stand shoulder to shoulder ojukwu whose main opponents were Britain and Russia during the war. Every pundit knows this.

KANU made this morons piss on their pants with his words alone. His words sounded like ogbunigwe to them. Cowards, confronting a man who had nothing but words with guns and armoured tanks.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Sammy07:

I rushed here to see a meaningful post...

But was disappointed, that's it's all a trash

Dingbat, you thought it was an Igbo bashing thread but you were disappointed. Pls run off like a chicken....a usual coward. Call your fellow chickens too and tell them to run too.

OFAI IS BACK FROM THE MEANINGLESS BAN. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 5:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Caseless:
WAEC kid!

Who is this maggot?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

O dear there is so much to prove. I see it everyday. I see it today. They can't stand up to their oppresors head on, all they make is mouth and speak useless grammar on the media

No noise maker, not even their aaare ona kakanfo who was snuffed to death in prison could mobilize people to stand against their oppressors. All they know is to grumble and make noise, but at the end, nothing happens, ask ibb when he was in power.

No one from any of their tribe or village can stand shoulder to shoulder ojukwu whose main opponents were Britain and Russia during the war. Every pundit knows this.

KANU made this morons piss on their pants with his words alone. His words sounded like ogbunigwe to them. Cowards, confronting a man who had nothing but words with guns and armoured tanks.
Nnamdi Kanu was in prison for 2 years but Ipob were literally eating akpu and nsala at home. Again you failed to make a valid point. As a matter of fact you havent made any point at all.
Talking about ojukwu, he led 3 million biafrans to their death, prevented food from reaching his kinsmen yet tried to turn it around and blame his opponents. He was a selfish slowpoke. Have you ever asked yourself why none of his relatives starved during/after the war? Were they feeding on air?If he had a way of getting himself and his family food then he definitely could cater for the rest of his kinsmen but his selfishness and the need to make his opponents look bad, made him starve his kinsmen. When Nigeria decided to stop sending food to Biafra and there was no way Ojukwu and his family could survive anymore, the coward fled the country. What are you now telling us? I fail to see the bravery in such portrayal of greed and foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
[s]
ofai:

[/s]I am busy now. Your comrades have threatened me here and even pasted my digits to tell me they will track me. All cos I am a bone in the flesh of you pigs, I'm ipob destroyer and slayer. I laff at you. You never knew anything. Concerning your new rant. I see it inside here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]I am busy now. Your comrades have threatened me here and even pasted my digits to tell me they will track me. All cos I am a bone in the flesh of you pigs, am ipob destroyer and slayer. I laff at you. You never knew anything. Concerning your new rant. I see it inside here

Initial gragra.. Fake story...... but when I descend on you, you always run to mods to lick your wounds. Cowards as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

No one from any of their tribe or village can stand shoulder to shoulder ojukwu whose main opponents were [b]Britain and Russia during the war. [/b]Every pundit knows this.

Wr have heard this lies from time immemorial, and how you people keep lying to yourself that you had no support from any nation. Yet in the history and documentary, we never heard where British solders carry guns to fight against ojukwu. They keep lying how Russian helped Nigeria, but in the documentary, nothing said about Russia, or is there another Russia in Jupiter that we didn't know that it is only igbos that know them? When you tell them the nations that supported them, the will change goal post to 'So you want to compare those nations to Britain and US'. The way they lied against pa awolowo, they are doing the same thing to Russia, a nation that was facing her own issues at the time. Improve on your lies o yee people. See below, a nation that supported these people that always tell you they had no support from no nation. No wonder no nation want to support them again, cos they know their ingrate nature.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

Initial gragra.. Fake story...... but when I descend on you, you always run to mods to lick your wounds. Cowards as usual.
grin Definitely, you are just seeing me commenting. Welcome, let get it started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Henryyy:

Nnamdi Kanu was in prison for 2 years but Ipob were literally eating akpu and nsala at home. Again you failed to make a valid point. As a matter of fact you havent made any point at all.
Talking about ojukwu, he led 3 million biafrans to their death, prevented food from reaching his kinsmen yet tried to turn it around and blame his opponents. He was a selfish slowpoke. Have you ever asked yourself why none of his relatives starved during/after the war? Were they feeding on air?If he had a way of getting himself and his family food then he definitely could cater for the rest of his kinsmen but his selfishness and the need to make his opponents look bad, made him starve his kinsmen. When Nigeria decided to stop sending food to Biafra and there was no way Ojukwu and his family could survive anymore, the coward fled the country. What are you now telling us? I fail to see the bravery in such portrayal of greed and foolishness.

Revisionists as usual. Their gospel according to Yoruba media. I don't need to repeat the indisputable truth about the late ikemba.

Am dissapointed you have no new lies to tell. Say something else.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Michael004:
Wr have heard this lies from time immemorial, and how you people keep lying to yourself that you had no support from any nation. Yet in the history and documentary, we never heard where British solders carry guns to fight against ojukwu. They keep lying how Russian helped Nigeria, but in the documentary, nothing said about Russia, or is there another Russia in Jupiter that we didn't know that it is only igbos that know them? When you tell them the nations that supported them, the will change goal post to 'So you want to compare those nations to Britain and US'. The way they lied against pa awolowo, they are doing the same thing to Russia, a nation that was facing her own issues at the time. Improve on your lies o yee people. See below, a nation that supported these people that always tell you they had no support from no nation. No wonder no nation want to support them again, cos they know their ingrate nature.

Mr kindagarten, I didn't know "copy-and-paste facts" is still the in thing here. When will you graduate?

Asides France which supplied light arms to Biafra, which nation supplied heavy armoury and baby-killing jet fighters to Biafra just like BRITAIN RUSSIA,EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, etc did for NIZOORIA ....sorry NIGERIA....?

you are an amateur in these, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Some people just bring their frustrations online looking to vent their depressed minds.

Op, Take a chill pill OK? Go and Take your bath this morning. I'm sure you will feel better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:
Some people just bring their frustrations online looking to vent their depressed minds.

Op, Take a chill pill OK? Go and Take your bath this morning. I'm sure you will feel better.

I have noticed you. Now crawl back to your shell.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

I have noticed you. Now crawl back to your shell.

Sure. I will do that when you crawl back into the maggot infested sewer you came out from this morning. I'm waiting...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

Just as awolowo use just brain and advice to turn your dictator to marathon racer. Remember, awoo was a bloody civilian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Sure. I will do that when you crawl back into the maggot infested sewer you came out from this morning. I'm waiting...

Bring your e-aare ona kakanfos because you are insignificant. It will be unfair and inhumane to descend on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Michael004:
Just as awolowo use just brain and advice to turn your dictator to marathon racer. Remember, awoo was a bloody civilian.

Which awolowo? Okay....the fetish who drank rat poison because the northerners outsmarted his brain? Lol... Tell me something I have not heard before.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

Bring your e-aare ona kakanfos because you are insignificant. It will be unfair and inhumane to descend on you.

Descend? Into hell? That's a good idea. You won't be missed. Hurry along now. Go and meet nnamdiot kunu in hell. He's waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

Mr kindagarten, I didn't know "copy-and-paste facts" is still the in thing here. When will you graduate?

Asides France which supplied light arms to Biafra, which nation supplied heavy armoury and baby-killing jet fighters to Biafra just like BRITAIN RUSSIA,EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, etc did for NIZOORIA ....sorry NIGERIA....?

you are an amateur in these, believe me.
grin As usual, I have written it in that my comment, that goal post will be shifted, anyhow, it must be shifted. Thought no nation supported you, how come France now supplied arm all of a sudden. Or is it because I broght out the fact? Oh, do na light arm they supplied again hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Justiceleague1: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Descend? Into hell? That's a good idea. You won't be missed. Hurry along now. Go and meet nnamdiot kunu in hell. He's waiting for you.

CALCULUSmental grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Michael004:
grin As usual, I have written it in that my comment, that goal post will be shifted, anyhow, it must be shifted. Thought no nation supported you, how come France now supplied arm all of a sudden. Or is it because I broght out the fact?

Your reverse psychology is too obvious and boring. Who is shifting the goal post here? Who denied that light arms were given to biafrans from France? The only ones denying and shifting the goal post are those who disagree that ojukwu fought against BRITAIN AND RUSSIA etc.
Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

*yawns*

Too much for your feeble mind to process? It's OK. Take your time. I'll wait for you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by Michael004: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
ofai:

Which awolowo? Okay....the fetish who drank rat poison because the northerners outsmarted his brain? Lol... Tell me something I have not heard before.
How did your grandpa structure looked when he was suyanized by the dilector ikemba hehehehehe. It is unfortunate that cousin that could have helped your life was among the suyanized zombie.

Re: Where Are The Cowards? by ofai: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Michael004:
How did your grandpa structure looked when he was suyanized by the dilector ikemba hehehehehe. It is unfortunate that cousin that couldn't have helped your life was among the suyanized zombie.

Rants and childish memes as usual.... Nothing coherent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Defeats Buhari In Separate 2019 Online Polls / Atiku Floors Buhari In ASUU Twitter Poll / Buhari Outpaced Atiku In 17 Out Of 44 Councils Declared By INEC In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.