Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) (2262 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Below is a throw back video of Nnanmdi Kanu. He was addressing his fellow coward followers, urging them to kill Obasanjo if anything happens to him.

He wondered why Obasanjo did not ask Buhari about how he (Kanu) dealt with Buhari before "runing" his own mouth (Obasanjo).

Well, today, it is clear that Nnamdi Kanu was just a loud mouth, nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUecRGP4WVM

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by sorextee(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Some people's Lord and savior

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2017
When you are the king of chest beaters...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Wey my mat? Na on top this thread I go match brake today. Okada, hol' am there!! cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by wakaman: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Rhetorics of a mouth warrior!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Gazzy88(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
He thinks with his mouth only as well as his fellow morons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Igbos are hatred personified undecided undecided After one useless idiot should come here to tell us Kanu never made any hate speech. What even bothers me is that there are "elders" in that gathering. So none of them had the initiative to call him to order?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by updatechange(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Some dogs can attack.....
But can't bite

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by anonymuz(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
What's wrong with this guy sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Movic1(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol! Eze Chest beater 1 of biafRo! It difficult to believe that Igbos existed two years ago with the way they all vanish into thin air! Cowards

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by intruxive(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol, the guy is actually a brilliant strategist. He understands his audience very well, so he fed them what they wanted to hear and rode on their foolishness to fame and wealth.
Now the job is done, time to go back into oblivion and enjoy his wealth
#gullible race
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Oloripelebe: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Dilector Usain Bolt grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hi lalasticlala
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Unik3030: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
many things have happened to him now n obasanjo still dey kampe
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Never knew yorubas are this stupid. This came as a response to a threat from obj. After this response obj soft pedalled. Deceive yourselves the more on NL in real life no one will hear any shit.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
EricIyke:
Never knew yorubas are this stupid.
This came as a response to a threat from obj.
After this response obj soft pedalled.
Deceive yourselves the more on NL in real life no one will hear any shit.
Hehehe.... na was for you people. Nnamdi KANU was kidnapped according to your people, and till now nothing has happened. May he never be found again, no matter the amount of empty rhetorics and empty boasts his followers make online and in the print media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
419namdi kanu
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
EricIyke:
Never knew yorubas are this stupid.
This came as a response to a threat from obj.
After this response obj soft pedalled.
Deceive yourselves the more on NL in real life no one will hear any shit.
What was OBJ'S threat? He is gone OBJ still dey kampé
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
What was OBJ'S threat? He is gone OBJ still dey kampé

Use your Google My brother.
It'll help.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by mrvitalis(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Henryyy:
Igbos are hatred personified undecided undecided After one useless idiot should come here to tell us Kanu never made any hate speech. What even bothers me is that there are "elders" in that gathering. So none of them had the initiative to call him to order?
Kanu and ipob don't represent we igbos please

Igbos are the most untrubalistic tribe in Nigeria , we go out build , even let our children learn host language before Igbo be guided please

Ipob don't make up 20% of igbos
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Throwback: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hahahaha!

It will forever be true that the physical law of empty vessels making the loudest sound cannot be disproved.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... na was for you people. Nnamdi KANU was kidnapped according to your people, and till now nothing has happened. May he never be found again, no matter the amount of empty rhetorics and empty boasts his followers make online and in the print media.

What you say doesn't matter bro.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
EricIyke:

What you say doesn't matter bro.
And what you think does not matter, too. KANU is the one on the run now, while OBJ is sitting pretty in Otta. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

And what you think does not matter, too. KANU is the one on the run now, while OBJ is sitting pretty in Otta. Go figure.

Lets see who laughs last.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cacawa2:
Below is a throw back video of Nnanmdi Kanu. He was addressing his fellow coward followers, urging them to kill Obasanjo if anything happens to him.

He wondered why Obasanjo did not ask Buhari about how he (Kanu) dealt with Buhari before "runing" his own mouth (Obasanjo).

Well, today, it is clear that Nnamdi Kanu was just a loud mouth, nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUecRGP4WVM

No matter your effort to ridicule nnamdi KANU, you have failed woefully. Only novices take cowards like you seriously.

Lol.... Go and worship Buhari and obj you masters. IPOB is still in action. Myopic idiots like you will think IPOB starts and ends in Nigerias political space.

Mugu.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Cowards like you still rant in Nairaland. IPOB is beyond Nigeria, no wonder your dullard Buhari begged UK US and others to label IPOB as terrorists.

YOUR BUHARI HAS FAILED. Why is the slowpoke still begging nigerians on newspaper to be undivided? BIAFRA LIVES ON.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
mrvitalis:

Igbos are the most untrubalistic tribe in Nigeria , we go out build , even let our children learn host language before Igbo be guided please

KANU speaks the conscience of most igbos both at home and diaspora. You don't have to be IPOB in order to support their cause in the case ofva failed Nigeria.

Its is pro unity Igbo's that are in the minority.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
ofai:

Cowards like you still rant in Nairaland. IPOB is beyond Nigeria, no wonder your dullard Buhari begged UK US and others to label IPOB as terrorists.

YOUR BUHARI HAS FAILED. Why is the slowpoke still begging nigerians on newspaper to be undivided? BIAFRA LIVES ON.

E pain am! Continue to wallow in your misery.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
mrvitalis:

KANU speaks the conscience of most igbos both at home and diaspora. You don't have to be IPOB in order to support their cause in the case of a failed Nigeria.

No true Igbo supports the rotten state of Nigeria. If given the opportunity, they will leave for another country. Nigeria doesnt guarantee unity peace and progress.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
intruxive:
Lol, the guy is actually a brilliant strategist. He understands his audience very well, so he fed them what they wanted to hear and rode on their foolishness to fame and wealth.
Now the job is done, time to go back into oblivion and enjoy his wealth
#gullible race
grin

Gullible race? Tell that to your cowardly race who still see their chains as bracelets. Impotent mouth. Impotent fighters.

A sick race with Stockholm's Syndrome. grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Henryyy:

Igbos hate nepotism, religious violence, looting and mediocrity. Nigeria is a personification of these things. That shows where you fall into.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Donald50: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is Nnamdi Kaward still alive...lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Adamu New IGP (see Photo) / Result From Anambra East Presidential Election / Breaking: EFCC Has Arrested Atiku’s Lawyer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.