Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) (2264 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

E pain am! Continue to wallow in your misery.

Lol....Your futile reverse psychology only shows the concealed pains you are having because your Buhari has been eminently exposed as a corrupt man trying to kill corruption. cheesy sorry o....

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
ofai:

Lol....Your futile reverse psychology only shows the concealed pains you are having because your Buhari has been eminently exposed as a corrupt man trying to kill corruption. cheesy sorry o....

Watching you wailing, ranting and lamenting in pain is really entertaining. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Watching you wailing, ranting and lamenting in pain is really entertaining. Keep it up!

No dey deceive yourself.... grin you no dey tire? Lol
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
ofai:

No dey deceive yourself.... grin you no dey tire? Lol
Hehehe.... E pain am!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... E pain am!

"E pain am"...... Is that all you can say?

Lol........ Empty headed noisemaker.... Lol
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by laudate: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
ofai:

"E pain am"...... Is that all you can say?

Lol........ Empty headed noisemaker.... Lol
Continue entertaining us with your rants. It shows how pained you are....
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ofai:

KANU speaks the conscience of most igbos both at home and diaspora. You don't have to be IPOB in order to support their cause in the case of a failed Nigeria.

No true Igbo supports the rotten state of Nigeria. If given the opportunity, they will leave for another country. Nigeria doesnt guarantee unity peace and progress.
Another country like imo where an mbaise man would not be allowed to rule imo because he is from mbaise ?

Go get a life , show me a successful Igbo man that openly support ipob I would take you serious until then don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ofai: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
mrvitalis:

Another country like imo where an mbaise man would not be allowed to rule imo because he is from mbaise ?

Go get a life , show me a successful Igbo man that openly support ipob I would take you serious until then don't quote me again

Tell me what you mean by a "successful" Igbo man. Who do you term as successful? A billionaire? Even the so called "billionaires" act like NICODAMUSES. its been like that since Adam. Lool....have you probably wondered where ipob gets its finances from? The poor masses? Guy....only saboteurs follow a cause for the monetary gains... So talk to yourself. You are beneficiary of the fraudulent system in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Release By Ijaws Of Egbema Clan: Rejoinder. / See Reasons Over 100 Soldiers Were Killed By Boko Haram In Bama & Jilli Attacks / IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.