Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu (16254 Views)

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by skuki123: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Yesterday was the candle night of late actor,Obi Madubogu held by nollywood actors. Top Nigerian celebrities were present at the event held in national stadium in lagos last night. Late Actor,Obi Madubogu die some hours after walking to the hospital to treat himself.

According to his colleagues, the actor who has been in an out of coma since February 24 2017 was abandoned by colleagues when his condition wasn’t improving, but yesterday this same colleagues came out to show support to the late actor.

Colleagues spotted at the event includes, charles inojie,ebelle okaro ,desmond elliot ,mercy macjoe,ogbonna mary ,emeka amugo etc....

Below are some of the photos from the event..

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-candle-night-held-late-actorobi-madubogu/

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP Obi.
May we never die an untimely death in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by skuki123: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44 more pics........

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Papiikush: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
These guys look happy he is dead.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
all of dem just dey smile are dey happy dat he is dead? angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
embarassed

Will this cover the fact that they abandoned him?

Please they should learn how to show support when the person is still alive.This is medicine after death which is as good as RUBBISH.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Explorers(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Smiling, taking sefies at funeral of a colleague.......RIP sir.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
I just wonder why people would go to someone elses burial and be happily taking selfie...simply means that gat no respect for the dead undecided

Fake Actors living fake lifes...

Nonsense!!!

He was even better than most of them then

Heartless collegues...

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by adeniyi55: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Obi midubogu die those mumu are still laughing shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy birthday to me grin
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Hades2016(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP man cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2017
iwe ne we mu eh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by hrworld: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Na candle light dem they do wey dem dey laugh like this?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Hades2016(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
you do well u hear .. oya clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by AreaFada2: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Papiikush:
These guys look happy he is dead.
The way they come and smile for pics in these mourning sessions just weak me. It seems self promo and looking good is more important to these celebs.

Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by JON01: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
SEE HOW GUYS DEY SMILE CHAIII smh
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Naughtytboy: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Naija just turn dz Selfie thing to madness
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Brillantman: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Our values, norms, ethics is eroding daily. Best way to tackle it is by stop making stupid people famous
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by darlenese(f): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
they look happy :-(
no wonder someone said the industry is filled with evil people.

ladies and make up even at night , they still wear make-up. na wah
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by eaglez(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Even in a colleague's candle light procession,they are still acting, at least one competitor in the movie industry is gone, so more roles for the ones alive, I pray this day,u and me will never rely on any man to get help as we shall be givers of help.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tension532: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Come chop my ass cheesy[quote author=Tension532 post=61964790][/quote]
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by mckazzy(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
May his soul be grant an eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

The way they come and smile for pics in these mourning sessions just weak me. It seems self promo and looking good is more important to these celebs.

Pathetic.
they ate witches and wizards
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin grin thanks
Hades2016:
you do well u hear .. oya clap for yourself
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Wicked set of MOFOS. They only attend to snap pictures to post on social media then write all sort of eulogies about their fallen colleague and how close they were. Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by 4rty(f): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Why r they smiling like this? Are they happy hes dead or what? angry
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by talk2percy(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Must u guys be taking selfies while laughing like u came for Halloween Are u guys ok?
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2017
See All This Ones Sha Una Dae Smile 4 Pesin Candle Night
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tension532: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Come chop my ass cheesy
hell nooooo

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) / Click Here To Follow This Beautiful Actress On Facebook •regina Daniels• / Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.