Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu (16277 Views)

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tedassie(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2017
All these candle light processions for late celebrities is becoming perfunctory and self-serving to the eyes.

I recently watched a movie this man starred in that centred on the public enlightenment on Diabetes, it saddened me the more when i recalled he finally lost the battle to this disease.
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by convenant15(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
iz lyke they don't understand what candle night is....
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
grin angry grin grin why
Tension532:

hell nooooo
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by kense88: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
WHERE WERE THEY WHEN HE WAS SICK?
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tension532: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
grin angry grin grin why
i prefer licking the front part grin
Nwaoma198:
grin angry grin grin why
i prefer licking the front part
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tedassie(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Happy birthday to me grin
Sweerie, of all the threads on NL it had to be this?

My daughter kneel down lemme pray for you cheesy "Happy Birthday to you in this fresh month as you receive fresh sense.IJN"
Go ye and have fun
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Caseless: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Sad. I never knew he's dead. RIP
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by donqx: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Amen.. Thanks Father ; grin I go bomb ur fathering father
Tedassie:

Sweerie, of all the threads on NL it had to be this?

My daughter kneel down lemme pray for you cheesy
"Happy Birthday to you in this fresh month as you receive fresh sense.IJN"

Go ye and have fun
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2017
I am on promo now free asslicking grin
Tension532:

i prefer licking the front part grin
i prefer licking the front part
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by johnmartins789(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
SEE THE LIFE OF THIS PEOPLE... FRIEND AND FAMILIES THAT FAILED TO COME AROUND WHEN THE GUY WAS IN COMA FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, SEE THEM LIGHTING CANDLES IN THE NAME OF CANDLE NIGHT AT THE SAME TIME SNAPPING AND SMILING. MAY GOD HELP US.... AFRICAN PEOPLE DON'T READY TO HELP BUT THEY CAN DO OTHER THINGS.... shocked shocked
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tedassie(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Amen.. Thanks Father ; grin I go bomb ur fathering father
Tor...bombers squad

Bring out da fireworks sweerie nd go have urself...a truly EXPLOSIVE bufdae.lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Tension532: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I am on promo now free asslicking grin
wait.......how bouh giving me a bj
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by SUNDICOS(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Careless NAUGHTYWOOD INDUSTRY, RIP BRO
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Qualityever: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
All of you criticising them for smiling. do you know if they just finished crying?
Never judge from afar..
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Nwaoma198(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Come and knock my gate,,,jaCorrbbb is there
Tension532:

Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
RIP Obi. May we never die an untimely death in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Amen.
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Amen.
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Magnifico2000: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Happy birthday to me grin
Happy birthday to my small baby... GGMUB.. Enjoy ur day
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Magnifico2000: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tension532:

Ole.. bj kor, bf ni...
Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by Augustap(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
So you all have the money to buy candles and the time to attend candle night? But when he needed the money and time, you guys turned a blind eye to him. Medicine after death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Calls Out Abuja Photographer For Disappointing Her On Birthday / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo / Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.