Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) (40710 Views)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Ok seen, next!
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Demmtek(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Useless post making front page nowadays.
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2017
I remember when I used to go trick-or-treating with my friends. I miss being a kid. I've had it with being a grown-up. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2017
VoltageDivida:
This is the major reason why most girls want to be celebrities' baby mama, so that every of their poop gets broadcasted online.
broadcast**
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by VoltageDivida(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
broadcast**
Sorry what's the error?
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
see her afonja looking face cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Sorry what's the error?
the past tense of broadcast is broadcast
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by VoltageDivida(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
the past tense of broadcast is broadcast
I appreciate your correction but I'll stick to what's in my dictionary.
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Feranmicharless: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2017
midehi2:

me likey grin
tor ���
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2017
VoltageDivida:

I appreciate your correction but I'll stick to what's in my dictionary.
U re welcome
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Pls Nairalander, I dont mind if my question cn b in FP..
Pls how do I pay a handling fee to new Zealand embassy at south Africa... I applied a visit visa n I was told to send my passport to their embassy at south Africa... Tnx
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
Born pikin finish, name am Imade.

The first thing person wey i know wey dey answer that name na Imade the Gorilla in ibadan.

Cute kids tho.
Lol dude gringrin

Those days in U.I zoo mehn cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
lenghtinny:

Lol dude gringrin

Those days in U.I zoo mehn cheesy

You be OG grin

That gorilla like to shit enh cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Sandrapreti(f): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sweet
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by dadtoyosi: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
I like it too grin
midehi2:
waist bead
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by dadtoyosi: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
shevchenko:
Ugly girl.Yoruba face
huh,

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oyinda1599 come let's have our own celebrity childrens
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
midehi2:
waist bead
it turns me on and helps to wake my prick. You no dey wear am?comot your pant make I see am
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by midehi2(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it turns me on and helps to wake my prick. You no dey wear am?comot your pant make I see
am
grin
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cute.
turtology
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Divay22(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
turtology
You again undecided
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divay22:
You again undecided
lol dont mind d error how hve u been
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
midehi2:

grin
comot your pant make i see am,you dey laff,na was for you o
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Divay22(f): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol dont mind d error how hve u been
Not doing bad and you
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divay22:
Not doing bad and you
as u left me la
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Augustap(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
funnynation:
I swear if Augustap or Siena247 go fit give me one pikin, they go fine pass this girl.

But wait oooo. Who dey service Sophia now? Is like Davido no dey shine her Congo again ooo.

Are you thinking what am thinking?
You'll not leave Sophia alone, did she beg you to help her shine her congo? Congo ko, Canda ni

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by DeniseKendricks: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
Born pikin finish, name am Imade.

The first thing person wey i know wey dey answer that name na Imade the Gorilla in ibadan.

Cute kids tho.
you are very foolish and stupid for this statement..... if you don't know what to say, please just read the story and don't leave traces of your foolishness online. Imade is a beautiful Edo name, meaning- I am not what people say I am. I also bear the name and that's why I took offense at your comment. Please be properly guided and stop disgracing your family.
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Divay22(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
as u left me la
Lol. Left you to were
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by funnynation(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

You'll not leave Sophia alone, did she beg you to help her shine her congo? Congo ko, Canda ni

I just deg think about you.. Iwotago?

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by khalids: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Augustap(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
funnynation:

I just deg think about you.. Iwotago?
Just wait there, badt schild

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video / Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.