Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) (40706 Views)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
you are very foolish and stupid for this statement..... if you don't know what to say, please just read the story and don't leave traces of your foolishness online. Imade is a beautiful Edo name, meaning- I am not what people say I am. I also bear the name and that's why I took offense at your comment. Please be properly guided and stop disgracing your family.

E pain the idiot cheesy cheesy. Bloody gorilla grin
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divay22:
Lol. Left you to were
imagine ooo u no try oo
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by Divay22(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
imagine ooo u no try oo
No use quarrel take enter new month na cheesy cheesy
I miss you sha smiley smiley
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by lovelyncakes17: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:
One night stand children angry
not fair
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by harryakand: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
Born pikin finish, name am Imade.

The first thing person wey i know wey dey answer that name na Imade the Gorilla in ibadan.

Cute kids tho.
Lol
Re: Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) by DeniseKendricks: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

E pain the idiot cheesy cheesy. Bloody gorilla grin
your stupidity is second to none......you are a total waste of skin and bones..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Begger With Phone Begs Ali Baba Money / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React / Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.