Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks (1141 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
the rate at which some ladies stay back at home being redundant/inactive baffles me. 70 percent of girls stay back at home watching T.V, gossiping, chatting, doing manicure or updating to the latest fashion. At the end of the day, their dad or sugar boy rolls out allowances for them. Some feel working for a 'meagre 18k' is not their specification.

to those in this situation, start thinking out of the box. What if your main supplier is no where to be found again? Better make haste while the sun shines. Save up or something and start a trade if you feel you can't work under someone undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by eezeribe(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wonder too...
As far as I am concerned,here in Nigeria,it's men that spoilt women and made them lazy or valueless ...
From the the normal girls to the oloshos...
Nothing pains me like hearing men say they want to make money or buy a car just to impress ladies.... What a pathetic motivation..
Even the entitlement mentality of our girls is caused by men...
How will a man be funding for a girl,the lifestyle her own father cannot afford for her and still be 'worshipping' her on top of that.
They brought out the greed and laziness(deadly combination) in our ladies...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmm"greed and laziness "
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmmm"greed and laziness "
which do you belong to? undecided
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by IAMSASHY(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided I agree wt dis, guys shud stop dating ladies dat ar nt engaged in anything financially, she is neither a student nor learning any work and yet she stl has d rite to turn u in2 atm machine, even wen u tel her u dnt hv, she tags u "broke", ar u her father? If she claims sex is d reason 4 asking 4 money, dis is somtin u both enjoyed so y wl one person pay d oda? Wat d difference between her and a prostitute? Jst try and check her akant balance, u wl b shocked dat she is richer dan u Dats working

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I agree wt dis, guys shud stop dating ladies dat ar nt engaged in anything financially, she is neither a student nor learning any work and yet she stl has d rite to turn u in2 atm machine, even wen u tel her u dnt hv, she tags u "broke", ar u her father? If she claims sex is d reason 4 asking 4 money, dis is somtin u both enjoyed so y wl one person pay d oda? Wat d difference between her and a prostitute? Jst try and check her akant balance, u wl b shocked dat she is richer dan u Dats working
gbam! Feminists should also preach financial independence.
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
K

Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by barbiecue(f): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder too...
As far as I am concerned,here in Nigeria,it's men that spoilt women and made them lazy or valueless ...
From the the normal girls to the oloshos...
Nothing pains me like hearing men say they want to make money or buy a car just to impress ladies.... What a pathetic motivation..
Even the entitlement mentality of our girls is caused by men...
How will a man be funding for a girl,the lifestyle her own father cannot afford for her and still be 'worshipping' her on top of that.
They brought out the greed and laziness(deadly combination) in our ladies...
wow.. Constructive criticism

Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Men will never stop thinking with their thing grin, so we always win.
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
coming from guy that stopped just being

a

maga/mugun kiss
Re: I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
coming from guy that stopped just being

a

maga/mugun kiss
cheesy i was a small maga. I never 'blow'

(1) (Reply)

He Who Always Thinks The Soup Is Too Much For The EBA Cannot Handle Greatness / Gov. Ajimobi's Son Kisses & Grabs The Chest Of His New Wife, Fateema Gandu / Trouble In Bwari Town In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.