Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (19792 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamZod:

No worry.
Na early momo u go see am grin
Congrats in advance.
you sure? Na so e dey happen ?
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Acecards:
you sure? Na so e dey happen ?
Real mata brogrin Nysc alert wen be like Nepa light..Just relax, e go show face.
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Op you better forget about the change and move on with ya life, officials wey dey chop unclaimed bicycle allowance for camp
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamZod:

Real mata brogrin Nysc alert wen be like Nepa light..Just relax, e go show face.
lol thanks. E Don Tay wey you serve?
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by bonifieldstun(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
OP is it the TOTO that we know or it's another TOTO?
bro TOTO na TOTO
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Noblebrown7:
2moro na my POP, and I neva hear pim pim..
e be like na pop day Dem go pay
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by kingphilip(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
for those of you referencing TOTO sha..

this is to let you know that there's a local government in Nasarawa State known as Nasarawa Toto

so make una take note and study your 774 local governments the more

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by alexov(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Service is more about what you give, not what you get.

Meanwhile...
While that's true, they shouldn't let some corrupt individuals gain at their expense
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by mamachizzy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
what some of these nysc officials do is despicable. even ministry of education join them to do it. am serving in one of the states in Nigeria that also pay 5k monthly and for the past 6 months, I have not received a penny. when I tried finding out what's wrong, I discovered that they have my state code in their system, but the name and account number ain't mine. I have written all sorts of letters, and they keep promising me it will be resolved. This Nigeria tire me

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thats what they always do. Back in 2013 when I served in karu they didn't want to pay us so we blocked the lafia expressway.

If you guys don't act tough with them they will run away with your money. Just go to their offices and scream, block major roads, do any type of madness for them.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
As it is now, I am still trying to get across to Vanguard, Punch and other reputable news site. Anybody that can help us should help us. We can't allow these people to get away with this.

THE STATE GOVERNOR OR HIS SSG MUST HEAR THIS.

Thank you Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44. We remain ever grateful.

We are only putting this here so that when people stage massive protests and things go wrong, nobody will blame Corpers.
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by bentlywills(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
NYSC is all about the flexing n fun oo
Don't go n kill yourself on top 5k matter

Benue state no gimme shi shi but I had my fun.
Congrats in advance bro
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by ussy09(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is really bad I pray someone intervene for d cor members
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Sonoyom(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am a serving corps member in Keffi, the situation is just terrible.
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by pawesome(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mumu...so heads will roll cz f moni....

Ediat..na ur own go roll first

Serve n leave dia in peace..dt is wr took u dia n nt go around tryn to say heads wil roll
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Curry30: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
clevvermind:
TWO DIED IN TOTO. NA WA O.
Nasarawa Toto LGA.
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am a remobilized Corp member from Nassarawa to Edo state. On getting to Edo I was asked to show proof of payment of the 19800 I made in lafia in which I showed to the accountant the receipt that was issued to me in lafia after I had made a cash payment of 19800 to the cashier. Edo state office said I was supposed to make the payment via remita e platform and not manual payment.I contacted the accountant at lafia but she isn't forthcoming. This is my 3rd month counting. and I haven't received any allowances yet.
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Mrlouis: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
NasarawaCorper:
Please don't just read and ignore. Lalasticlala, your brothers are here suffering. Please help us. Seun we beckon on you. Nairalanders please comment and suggest what should be done. Airforce1, Madridguy, TonyeBarcanista, HungerBad IamJ you people should give an input. Terrible things are happening here.
Dude You actually mentioned Airforce1? Of all people? Wtf..for him to give you guys an input too? Damn.. You guys must be damn desperate

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Fourwinds: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
bonifieldstun:
bro TOTO na TOTO

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
some NYSC officials are armed robbers in offices....the only difference is that they use pen instead of gun
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
OP is it the TOTO that we know or it's another TOTO?
grin grin spoilt kid grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Forzap:
which one be TOTO again, GOd abeg
It's an area in Nassarawa na. Haba! get conscience na grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why did you wait this long to complain? My brother had similar thing in Rivers state during Rotimi Amaechi era yet nothing came out. N120,000 just go like DAT
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by DAMILAREY85: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
u guys waited too long, taking the rite step @ the wrong time. something similar happened when I was serving @ Abia state 2014-2015. I was the PROVOST of LGA(UKWA EAST) we quickly summoned all CLO's and all outgoing Corp member and we stage a protest ABA and UMUAHIA with NTA ABA in attendance to capture the scene and Local radio station. when the news got to the then governor T.A ORJI, he quickly sent the DPO of OSISIOMA to curb the situation. I spoke on behave of all Corp members with the support of SOLDIERS who were around and backed us up when they hear our cry. the next day our money was released with immediate effect. u can confirm this from anyone who served in ABia state (2014-2015) Batch A.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by mastasam(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
I suggest u write a petition to efcc n get 100 corps members to sign before passing out tomorrow
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by emsheddy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
To those surprised, Toto is the name of a place in Nasarawa State and the pronunciation is not like our usual pigin English Toto. Oga Nasarawa Corper, kindly note that payment of 5k started in 2015 not ten years ago. I was in camp with OBS team when Governor Almakura increased it from 1k to 5k late 2014 and payment commenced January 2015. The allawee never comes regularly coupled with the fact that Nasarawa is a very very rich state in opposite. Make una take una protest to Ministry of Finance!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by micflo28(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
OP forget this fight and move on with your life. I served in nasarawa in a private schools, I taught 6 subjects yet I wasn't paid a dime asides the federal govt allowance. That was 2015. once you drop your I.d card tomorrow you are done for good with nysc and no proof to ur claims anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by micflo28(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
For those bemused at hearing that place "Toto" don't think you can get free Toto there ooo, I have been there, its a remote place and their ladies arent kpanshable wink

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by mranova(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Same thing Happened during my time in Nasarawa. We had to barricade Keffi to Abuja road on POP day before we were answered. What a sad story...#For Nasarawa for Nasarawa, Kopa no dey rest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
My brother serving in Ondo state also says they've not been paid federal allowee for some months now. Naija which way?
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Oluwainnie(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
NasarawaCorper:
Hello Nairaland, I am putting this out here so that the whole world can have a hint of what is happening and what is about to happen in Nasarawa state Nigeria. I am also putting this here so that the whole world will bear us witness when heads will roll and when Corpers stage a massive protest that may be detrimental to the welfare of the Government officials and NYSC officials involved in this massive fraud.

It has been the routine in Nasarawa state that corpers are paid 5,000 Naira every month due to their hardwork and as an avenue for the state to appreciate them due to the remote places some of them serve. It is also on record that in Nasarawa this year, about 7 Corpers lost their lives to very horrible situations. 2 drowned in Lafia, 2 died in Toto, 1 died in Doma while another 2 died in Nasarawa LGA. Even one Corper was kidnapped in Udege local government and was released of recent due to the intervention of the DG of NYSC in the person of Brigadier Kazaure. Because the state government is aware of what serving members pass through while serving their fatherland, they made it mandatory to be paying Corpers a stipend of 5,00 Naira every month. This has been the situation for over 10 years.

Now to the matter at hand. Since last year the Batch B stream one Corpers started serving, the state government has been releasing money for the payment of Corpers in the state. So far so good, the Nasarawa state government has released the money in 3 tranches totaling 50,000 Naira. But the ministry of education in connivance with some top NYSC officials have been doing a very terrible and criminally horrible thing. They criminally went and altered the list of Current serving corpers in Nasarawa and Submitted fake names to the state government. Currently, there are over 2,000 corpers serving in Batch B stream one in Nasarawa state. If you times 50,000 by 2,000 Corpers, that is over a 100 million Naira! Sadly, Up to 80% are not being payed. Over 80 million Naira has been embezzled by officials of the ministry of education in connivance with some NYSC officials especially NYSC officials in Lafia and Keffi LGA Corpers have tried all diplomatic channels to get them to do the right thing but they refused. For the past 10 months, we have pleaded, asked and begged them to release our money to us but they refused. As it is now, the state governor is not aware that the money he released to corpers have been embezzled and stolen because the NYSC officials and some criminal elements within the state ministry see themselves as sacred cows that nothing can be done to. Among the principal actors in this very demonic and horrible criminal act are the following persons

(1) The State coordinator of NYSC and her workers in Nasarawa state. (They are among those that submitted over 80% fake names to the government of Nasarawa state)

(2) The Local Inspector of Keffi Zone.

(3) An official within the ministry of education who goes by the name Coach

(4) Some principals of notable schools within Nasarawa state.

As it is now, the Batch B stream one Corpers are passing out tomorrow being the 2nd of November 2017. They will hand over their ID cards. The implication is that they will no longer have an evidence that they were once Corpers. This is the grand plan of these NYSC officials and officials within the education ministry in order to cover up their criminal theft. This is why we resorted to Nairaland becaue Nairaland has always been the voice of the voiceless!

Please the whole world and Nigerians should help us. Anybody that has the Phone number of the Governor of Nasarawa state or any Powerful and honest official within the Nasarawa state government should please tag him and help us inform him. It has been a terrible experience.

Am putting this here because it has to do with massive fraud, development and welfare of Nigerians. Within this state are all tribes people both Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio. Tiv, Idoma, Urhobo Itsekiri etc who have come from far and wide. Most of them are depending on this money to go back to the far destinations they come from. Nigeria and Nasarawa state has been so unfair to us even though we gave our best.

Corpers are still deliberating on when to stage a massive protest in Nasarawa.

Thanks for reading.

Akelicious Mztarstrechy Please put this on your blogs. This is a big and developing story.

quite sad, considering I served there.
if they are to pay after u might have done Pop you tender photocopy of nysc discharge and collect the money
it would only affect those that stay far away and can't travel down
Re: Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement by Oluwainnie(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Corruption in high places. Well, there's no need trying to make heads roll as that could have innocent people affected.
I served in Osun without a kobo and went my way. Service is more about what you give, not what you get.

Meanwhile...
it's a different story to know u'r entitled to get something and someone else is siphoning it an u knowing u'r not expecting anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your NYSC Camp First Day Experience / JJC Corper Reflects On Hustle Of Lagos Life / A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.