Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You (6532 Views)

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Greenbullet(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
The moral of this story Is to teach guys that all girls have the tendency to cheat , only a few can control it, my story is about a girl named BLESSING , she schools and resides in Benin city but has a fiancé in Delta state named Felix, she is senior to me by some months ,this lady goes to church and choir practice like they pay money for her presence , she is almost always there, but when she is not, she is hoeing around, I have engaged in sex with girl countless of times , that was before I discovered her status , I respected Felix and stopped, He has even called her in the process of sex at night and has been lied to that she is in an all night program and said she will pray for him, I was bamboozled and shell shocked, this alone made it dawn on me that this girl is wicked , I know I wasn't the only guy she was sleeping with in Benin , but I didn't know she had a fiancé , she is a greedy girl because I know you send her 10k every week , I only give her 500 naira sometimes , nothing ,this is what pains me for you, sorry Felix .O . I didn't know she was your woman , my conscience has been pricking me.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Ishilove
Pauldkillerman
Obontami
Lefulefu
Airomon
OA4mj
Farano
Royalroy
Smellymouth
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by MissRaine69(f): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Works both ways

10 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wud say, it depends on what type of a lady u are attracted with....

Some men out there are even worse especially those married men who are fooling around and still pretending to be "single & ready to mingle"..

8 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is Felix on Nairaland?.

5 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by lalanice(f): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
Is Felix on Nairaland?.
dont mind d dumb man-hoe.

even if she lives with the guy she will still cheat, it has nothing to do with distance its already in her.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Rajosh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
the girl is a cheat, distance or no distance.
Felix accept my sympathy wherever you may be. I hope Cupid will bring the right woman your way.

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by samtinx(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided my brother i hope and wish he forgives you,4 ur concience,but hell no i bet if "karma" wont comeback for ur wife,daughter and sisters,take note

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by IAMSASHY(f): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided bt Felix is nt here, hw wl he see dis? Get his contact, provide evidence possibly, tru watsap chat and snd 2 hm
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
No girlfriend is worthy of my trust

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by franksam2009: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Veektoria(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm
It's hard for some people of both genders to be faithful to one partner but that doesn't mean you should "Never trust any girl that is far from you". One or two bad eggs in a crate doesn't mean all the eggs are bad.

I feel for the Felix though.. true love will sure find him cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by lenghtinny(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Veektoria:
Hmmm
It's hard for some people of both genders to be faithful to one partner but that doesn't mean you should "Never trust any girl that is far from you". One or two bad eggs in a crate doesn't mean all the eggs are bad.

I feel for the Felix though.. true love will sure find him cry
In this case, it's one or two good eggs in a crate doesn't mean all the eggs are good...
Even girls wey dey live with their boyfriends dey cheat not to talk of long distance relationships..

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by ruggedtimi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
lol..someone can have true love for you and still cheat.
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
No girlfriend is worthy of my trust
Why you talk so baba?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
I believe there are still a handful of ladies out there who are worthy of TRUST

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by toastedbread: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
these girls ain't loyal. it ain't about distance. like peak milk,it's in you iff it's in you

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Margy: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's one thing with sex and fvvcks.cheating and unfaithfullness.. if you start... you can never stop!.. except the trinity intervene.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by ayokellany: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Trust should be earned. Trust is not salah meat I beg. One needs to prove he or she is worthy of a partners trust b4 anyone should think of trusting such a person.
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by iamJ(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Never trust a broke girl

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Adukey(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
MissRaine69:
Works both ways
Gbam!
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by teresafaith: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
And what would you say of the guy that's far away from her.
You should stop being myopic and one sided in your judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by olaleks007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by olaleks007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bamboozled and shell shocked abi

Lemme kuku faint here. Am tired of the ladies

Infact am now bamboozled and shell shocked too

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Prefola: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
I was ones an advocate for Long distance relationship,was always argueing with my friends that it works untill i learnt my lesson the hard way...
maybe i was blind by love by then sha but i can never make that mistake again...
it was even an Edo girl sef,it seems the thing flows in their blood..the girl almost made me commit suicide due to heartbreak...
my advice is, never ever try it..u won't understand now untill you experience something disastrous..

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by SmellingAnus(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Many of them will still cheat even if they are your neighbours... Not all of them though...

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Michelle55: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
a partner that wants to cheat or bleep anything bleepable will gladly do so with or without the distance being involved..

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prefola:
I was ones an advocate for Long distance relationship,was always argueing with my friends that it works untill i learnt my lesson the hard way...
maybe i was blind by love by then sha but i can never make that mistake again...
it was even an Edo girl sef,it seems the thing flows in their blood..the girl almost made me commit suicide due to heartbreak...
my advice is, never ever try it..u won't understand now untill you experience something disastrous..
You're very right bro but you should know that there are few exceptions to this.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Prefola: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're very right bro but you should know that there are few exceptions to this.

Owk i'will take this since you used the word "FEW"....
But to get those few, it could be likened to looking for crude oil in sahara desert...

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by Yoshy: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
I learned something here, just like some girl I respected and adored but we weren't dating. Though she is not really After money but was ready to go down even after telling me she has serious guy hoping to marry her and even discussed with this guy on phone in my presence. I was happy walking away from the sex...we became enemies afterwards.
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by valgbo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
girls
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by anonymuz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prefola:

But to get those few, it could be likened to looking for crude oil in sahara desert...
yes o very few...hole na hole
Re: Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prefola:

That's it bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With / +18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.