Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly (2149 Views)

Ebonyi Is Building Flyovers, While Enugu Is Struggling With Pedestrian Bridges. / Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital / Enugu Govt Orders Autopsy On Woman Allegedly Killed By Hoodlums (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by edunwablog: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
I just heard today that Obiano has been paying Corps members in Anambra state 10k monthly, Obiano is real and loves this state, Enugu state pays their corps members 1k imagine, is owing some of their LG workers, so Obiano is just paying salaries but he doing more than that

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/anambra-govt-pay-corps-10k-monthly.html

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anambra is the best state to serve at the moment.
If you're serving in a ministry for example, they will give you accommodation, pay you money monthly, while the state pay you 10k also...plus 19.8k

No state in the federation pay better than Anambra state.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cc mod this is a good news! Come and do the needful.
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by OreMI22: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Don't even know why Anambra is paying at all.

Where is the FG that should be paying corp members? If it is collecting revenue now, FG will be all over the place collecting 60% of the national revenue claiming they will be paying NYSC corp members with the lion share. All lies because baba Chir, Maina and other henchmen will simply steal all the money and wire it to secret offshore accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Johntitus: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
If Enugu state pays corp members 1k, how much do u think Ogun state pay?..... NOTHING! Ibikunle? Wos, God is washing at you. lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
all the south west states pay nothing! very wicked governors! except Lagos for only first 600.
but they will be making noise about Igr!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Spylord48: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
How I wish corp members are permitted to serve in their states of origin especially this period.
imagine Anambra paying #10k yet the corp members from Anambra will go to another state and be serving there for free. This is cheating.
Out of 36 states, the number of states paying corp members are not up to 10 yet the corp members from those states will always complain yet their governor isn't paying the corp members serving in their own state.
I think Nysc should be amended let each corp members serve in their state of origin or more still Let the state governors pay corp members from their state serving outside their state of origin.I think it will make some of these criminals that like cheap labour to sit up a bit.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Spylord48:
How I wish corp members are permitted to serve in their states of origin especially this period.
imagine Anambra paying #10k yet the corp members from Anambra will go to another state and be serving there for free. This is cheating.
Out of 36 states, the number of states paying corp members are not up to 10 yet the corp members from those states will always complain yet their governor isn't paying the corp members serving in their own state.
I think Nysc should be amended let each corp members serve in their state of origin or more still Let the state governors pay corp members from their state serving outside their state of origin.I think it will make some of these criminals that like cheap labour to sit up a bit.

Johntitus:
If Enugu state pays corp members 1k, how much do u think Ogun state pay?..... NOTHING! Ibikunle? Wos, God is washing at you. lol
Johntitus:
During my time I wanted to serve in my State, but it didn't happen. Those south west governors are wicked. But they will be making noise about igr! Enugu was generating money, and was paying 10k while ebonyi pays 5k, Abia, pay 3k akwaibom pay 4k. Edo none, delta 5k, southwest none except Lagos, for just first 600.
But these ungrateful will still call us names!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by RockHard: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm.. Interesting. But how are we sure about the veracity of the report? Governor Obiano is well-known for his penchant for propaganda dissemination that have often turned out to be either wild exaggerations or outright lies. Let's hope this isn't one of those instances.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
RockHard:
Hmmm.. Interesting. But how are we sure about the veracity of the report? Governor Obiano is well-known for his penchant for propaganda dissemination that have often turned out to be either wild exaggerations or outright lies. Let's hope this isn't one of those instances.
Mention one propaganda you know Obiano!

Anambra governor have been paying 8k since 2014 but increased it to 10k this time.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is true, i have a friend who has been receiving his pay since 9 months
It is true
Mods
Mynd44 Lalastiscala Seun
Move this thread to frontpage........
Is true

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Ogbeide85(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
For how long this payment of10k alawee to Corp members been in existence. Hope is not political motive?
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ogun and Osun has a bigger IGR than Anambra but can't pay corpers grin
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by nonsobaba: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
How can you be comparing a wawa infested state like enugu to anambra? Their governor is using the remaining 9k to appease fulani herdsmen monthly for them to stop hacking down his cowardly people.
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
ok
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
How can you be comparing a wawa infested state like enugu to anambra? Their governor is using the remaining 9k to appease fulani herdsmen monthly for them to stop hacking down his cowardly people.

ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

During my time I wanted to serve in my State, but it didn't happen. Those south west governors are wicked. But they will be making noise about igr! Enugu was generating money, and was paying 10k while ebonyi pays 5k, Abia, pay 3k akwaibom pay 4k. Edo none, delta 5k, southwest none except Lagos, for just first 600.

ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
edunwablog:
I just heard today that Obiano has been paying Corps members in Anambra state 10k monthly, Obiano is real and loves this state, Enugu state pays their corps members 1k imagine, is owing some of their LG workers, so Obiano is just paying salaries but he doing more than that

All I know about this very blog till date is that it is a senior propaganda handle of the Anambra State Government.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
RockHard:

Thank you my dear
The Ugu fraud still beat my imagination.
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by Kamxin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
nonsobaba:

I could recall when the propaganda Okorocha was paying corners 10k, primary school pupils 2h, secondary students 5h. Today we know how far, SCAM FRAUD everywhere.
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by MyNewJackeT: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
edunwablog:

OP don't forget that the former governor of Enugu used to pay 10K, I can remember that very well, it is only this year that I've been hearing that people are collecting 1k.

Abia pays 5k, but most times it's 3k.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by MyNewJackeT: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

Oga you dey lie...o

Akwa ibom and Enugu had always paid 10K before now.
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by nonsobaba: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Oga you dey lie...o

I get am before is not talk. Fact is that anambra currently pays the highest in the southeast while wawa governor is using 9k to settle fulani herdsmen from hacking down the adada cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
The Obiano we know is better than all these politicians promising heaven on earth like Buhari, APGA is good for Anambra,Obiano is working,we would vote him for 2nd term.He would win convincingly.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Oga you dey lie...o

now what's up?
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
I get am before is not talk. Fact is that anambra currently pays the highest in the southeast while wawa governor is using 9k to settle fulani herdsmen from hacking down the adada cowards.

Na lie Governor obiano pays highest in the federation! fixed
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
How much does Osun pay?
How much does Kaduna, Kano, Katsina much richer than Anambra, and collecting hefty allocation and using corpers as rural teachers pay them in these states?
Re: Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly by patrick89(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
How much does Osun pay?
How much does Kaduna, Kano, Katsina much richer than Anambra, and collecting hefty allocation and using corpers as rural teachers pay them in these states?

we need to create thread on this.. they pay nothing! because their people come over to east, and get paid, while our people go over their and get nothing!!!
yet they make so much noise about igr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obasanjo Visits Jonathan In Otueke To Ask For Forgiveness / APC Speaks On Dogara’s ‘defection’ To PDP / Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.