Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku (2163 Views)

Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. / Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
All this noise about Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast will not distract us from Atikulating in 2019. Every single Igbo man knows that boycotting 2019 election means a victory for Buhari. So Kanu is indirectly saying that we should continue suffering. He is only tarnishing his image by making such statement. When the south east leaders wanted to oppose Obi 's mandate we slammed them and they retracted their step. Atiku has fulfilled his promise of picking an Igbo VP , and one Nnamdi Kanu from nowhere want to distract us .. What brought the call for Biafra in the first place was Injustice and lack of fairness. If not Nigeria would have been a great nation that we will all cherish. Atiku may not be a saint but he is man who believes in equity and fairness. He is a man who is educated enough to know that Nigeria can not achieve anything with cattle running all over Nigeria. Who is enlightened enough to know that we can not grow with policies that are based on religious and tribal sentiments.. Just like we blasted south east leaders over Obi , I urge all of you to resist any attempt by anybody to distract us...Atiku/Obi mandate is a test for ndigbo.. We must not fail this test. Nnamdi Kanu is in Jerusalem enjoying himself , while me and you are here suffering..
Atiku represents unity , Atiku represents fairness, Atiku represents competence, Atiku represents sense of belonging, Atiku represents progress,it represents a restructured Nigeria.

#ISTANDWITHATIKOBI2019#

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by eyeview: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some people are really trying to use Nnamdi KANU to demarket the candidature of Atiku and obi. It won't work. The word on every igbos lips now is that KANU should take a chill pill

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Marginalization is simply the treatment of a person, group, or concept as insignificant or peripheral.

"It is quite obvious Nnamdi Kanu is working hard to eliminate social and economic marginalization but he is not the only one.

More importantly, he is not the MOST important one.

If Kanu had died as was earlier speculated, the Igbos would have still carried on with their quest for equal treatment or betterment.

So that rightly said. Just don't think Nnamdi Kanu is the FATHER. He is simply a pencil in the hands of the writers.

It must not be just what HE percieves to be right that the Igbos would do.

I just pray at the end everything comes out good for everyone.

Well not everyone. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Buterflyle0: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
propane:
All this noise about Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast will not distract us from Atikulating in 2019. Every single Igbo man knows that boycotting 2019 election means a victory for Buhari. So Kanu is indirectly saying that we should continue suffering. He is only tarnishing his image by making such statement. When the south east leaders wanted to oppose Obi 's mandate we slammed them and they retracted their step. Atiku has fulfilled his promise of picking an Igbo VP , and one Nnamdi Kanu from nowhere want to distract us .. What brought the call for Biafra in the first place was Injustice and lack of fairness. If not Nigeria would have been a great nation that we will all cherish. Atiku may not be a saint but he is man who believes in equity and fairness. He is a man who is educated enough to know that Nigeria can not achieve anything with cattle running all over Nigeria. Who is enlightened enough to know that we can not grow with policies that are based on religious and tribal sentiments.. Just like we blasted south east leaders over Obi , I urge all of you to resist any attempt by anybody to distract us...Atiku/Obi mandate is a test for ndigbo.. We must not fail this test. Nnamdi Kanu is in Jerusalem enjoying himself , while me and you are here suffering..
Atiku represents unity , Atiku represents fairness, Atiku represents competence, Atiku represents sense of belonging, Atiku represents progress,it represents a restructured Nigeria.

#ISTANDWITHATIKOBI2019#

Yes OP you are very correct grin

7 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Buterflyle0: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
eyeview:
Some people are really trying to use Nnamdi KANU to demarket the candidature of Atiku and obi. It won't work. The word on every igbos lips now is that KANU should take a chill pill

See self deception grin

Which every Igbo? 70% have immediately kanulated tay tay. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by eyeview: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

In your south west village abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

Take a nap coz u go soon break down on igbo issues.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

And your one of them? Keep giving yourself false hope.

#WESTANDWITHATIKUOBI#

7 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by IamAtikulate: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
The Nnamdi Kanu we know is very blunt.
He didn't attack Yorubas nor condemned the Atiku/Obi ticket, so I am voting.

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Omololu001: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
propane:

And your one of them? Keep giving yourself false hope.

#WESTANDWITHATIKUOBI#
so you will rather stand for a Fulani Muslim instead of a Igbo jew grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

Are you igbo?Do you stay in the east?Please keep quite.
Leave this matter for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by buhariguy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't really have sense,
They are exposing themselves,
Is all because of the hatred for buhari.
So their agitation for biafra is all about politics.
I am so happy that my wish has come to pass,
Biafra will never happen in my life except in the next century.
Because as it stands, thief atiku can not win because only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can not make him to win.

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omololu001:
so you will rather stand for a Fulani Muslim instead of a Igbo jew grin
None of your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by buhariguy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
None of your business.
is our business oo,
We don't want the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to be confused like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by PetersKID(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
even if Atiku's runing mate is from west, Igbos will still vote pdp ,some have natural love for Pdp while some just want PMB to leave.

10 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
is our business oo,
We don't want the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to be confused like this.
Nobody is confused.we ar Atikulately Obidient for 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by NonsoWow: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
The Nnamdi Kanu we know is very blunt.

He didn't attack Yorubas nor condemned the Atiku/Obi ticket, so I am voting.
You didn't listen attentively. He stated categorically that there shall be no election.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
is our business oo,
Nobody is confused.we are Atikulately Obidient for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by MrMystrO(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Take a nap coz u go soon break down on igbo issues.

Lol shut up

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nwadiuto247: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
propane:

#ISTANDWITHATIKOBI2019#

Nnandi Kanu cannot change my stand about Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Ojiofor: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
IPOB strive by marketing Igbo marginalisation by the federal government to Ndi Igbo so it was bad news to them that Atiku chose an Igbo man as his VP. If PDP has done otherwise IPOB will have capitalise on it to gain more ground.

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by dokie: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
What a lot of people don't understand is that while a lot of igbos embrace the idea of Biafra not many are fanatical followers of Nnamdi KANU.

NK has a large youthful followership, but unlike most regions in Nigeria, an average Igbo youth has gone through primary and secondary school. So while they follow NK, they still have fairly independent minds.
Fanatical NK followers across the southeast are not as much as many think, and I can assure you that most of them are not even registered voters anyway.

A quick check is the last anambra guber election.

So if APC is salivating that the emergence of NK would deplete pdps vote in the SE, they are absolutely wrong.

In any case NK chose his words carefully and said what he ought to have said. For me I think throwing his weight behind atiku obi would be a better deal for buhari I can assure you.

A lot of people don't understand the level of hatred an average Igbo man has for buhari.

Nothing on earth will make Igbo's to have apathy towards casting votes against buhari, Nothing.

Is it the guys that there relatives have been killed by the army under buharis instruction or those who feel the customs are out to ensure there businesses crumble, or those irked by the 97% 5% statement of buhari?

Show me one person who before the appearance of NK was atikulating but has changed his stance to boycotting elections since NK made his speech.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by PureMe01: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

here u go again.afonja bmc jumping threads upandan doing a tough job.something must be done about your 30k

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nobody who claims to love his people will ask them not to vote

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Omololu001: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
None of your business.
you're not just a coward but a betrayer,that was how you all betrayed ojuku...useless tribe grin

8 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by EarthXmetahuman: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
people like op are what our dilector mazi kanu called pigs.

just imagine abusing our great dilector for atiku who was in apc just about 6months ago.

slaves sold their brother out for fulani herdsmen.. choii what a life cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by EarthXmetahuman: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omololu001:
you're not just a coward but a betrayer,that was how you all betrayed ojuku...useless tribe grin
they betrayed ojuiku for obasanjo

now they are betraying kanu for cattle rearing fulani muslim.

what a life grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omololu001:
Ok,but we are voting and Atikulating Obidiently in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
First and foremost we need a leader that listens!

If they don't vote for Atiku it means they have indirectly voted for Buhari!

Shey this Buhari wey be say him dey arrest protesters Imagine what would happen if we collectively did not vote him out undecided

Buhari is a NO NO as far as any sane Nigerian is concern!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
people like op are what our dilector mazi kanu called pigs.

just imagine abusing our great dilector for atiku who was in apc just about 6months ago.

slaves sold their brother out for fulani herdsmen.. choii what a life cheesy

If you want to know what being a slave is like , go to Lagos and see how Lagosian and almost the entire south west are at the mercy of one man and his family. That's what slavery is like..Ambode will tell you how far.
Igbos are too exposed and enlightened to allow one man make decision for them..
So stop you hate and tribalistic comment and let Igbos be. We have made our decision .. Anybody who does not like it could as well go to hell..

Atikobi we stand

5 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by EarthXmetahuman: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
propane:

If you want to know what being a slave is like , go to Lagos and see how Lagosian and almost the entire south west are at the mercy of one man and his family. That's what slavery is like. Can you open your mouth and talk against Tinubu or even go against him ? Now that's what slavery is like, you must obey your master or face the consequences..Ambode will tell you how far.
Igbos are too exposed and enlightened to allow one man make decision for them..
So stop you hate and tribalistic comment and let Igbos be. We have made our decision .. Anybody who does not like it could as well go to hell..

Atikobi we stand
[/s]slave will say anything to defend his fulani master.
suddenly kanu shouldn't speak for igbos but he wants to speak for igbos. cheesy

slave to the caliphate.. bow to your master

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't really have sense,
They are exposing themselves,
Is because of they hate buhari.
So their agitation for biafra is all about politics.
I am so happy that my wish has come to pass,
Biafra will never happen in my life except in the century.
Because as it stands, thief atiku can not win because only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can not make him to win.

Your choice of words alone show that your either one of the kids in NL or probably an educated or uneducated illiterate.
Because personally I believe that it is only illiterates on NL that degenerate to using abusive words when making their comments.. Because they simply do not know what to say..
Ask yourself one thing . If I have a kid tomorrow , will I be able to read what I just typed to him?. He will be so ashamed at you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! / How Best Can Biafra War Be Taught In Classrooms? / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,ā€¯buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.