Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Best Gqom Mix Of 2017 - Better Dancing For Your Party (better Pass One Corner) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Gqom Mix Of 2017 - Better Dancing For Your Party (better Pass One Corner) (662 Views)

List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gqom Mix Of 2017 - Better Dancing For Your Party (better Pass One Corner) by aatrendsmusic: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dj Ice Flake Of South Africa releases a new Gqomgasm Mix 2k17 Season 86.

The Young South African Dj from De Doorns aka Dixi releases another impressive compilation new banging Gqom tunes and titles it Gqomgasm Mix 2k17. It’s the 86th season of the Dj’s effort and this is sure one you want to add to you playlist for the coming festive period.

Check it out here >> http://mizikisa.com/music/dj-ice-flake-season-86-gqomgasm-mix-2k17/

(1) (Reply)

"I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man / I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Man’s P*nis – Pretty Nigerian Lady / Mother Poses Completely Nude With Her Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.